Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you for not giving the update but also sending pm...loved the twist with Kabir, wow Emily of all the people but relieved that it is not Geet...just keep Kanha and Maan for her...stubborn Geet and Stubborn Maan...cannot live without each other, always jumping to help each other emotionally and otherwise, but do not want to see or understand the relationship they have ... slowly and gradually would like to see them come close... job in his office would be great for their relationship... take rest and update next looong one soon...
Thnx
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its very nice part dear ...thnx for updating after being sooo tired
...got sighed ..kabir talked about emily ..firstly i thought it was for geet ...finally maan talked to kabir ...geet couldn't stop herself thinking about maan ...she missed him badly ...and at last he came to meet her ...and also asked her to apply in KE ...having no option she applied it too ...lets see after joining there how maaneet relationship progressing...waiting to read next part ...
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
cont soon😊
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read 2 parts together, lov both updates, their conversation symbol of willow tree to express their inner turmoil,maan's realisation of his own feeling, geet's anger and bursting on maan, maan took it seriously didnt see her for week, Ana's indifference with Geet for unknown reason, kabir's confession about his love, Geet's disapproval and thought of being judgmental, maan and kabir came back on talking relationship, maan's surprise visit to geet and offering her job, and last sentence beggar dont have choice love and feel so much contented with flow of story that i cant explain in words, just each and every chapter brings some new flavour of emotions through characters, well done kwali_geet.update soon.This story become my first choice now.
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
kabir took geet to hospital and he told abt his love to emily...
hope this Emily really love kabir ... else geet will be gone in breaking maan trust if she help kabir
loved maan came to see his little tornoto...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who limping on the stairs
maan offered geet job in KE...
geet thinks of beggers if she dont get job
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update😊
kabir loved someone else πŸ˜‰ thank god!!!! much relieved πŸ˜‰
Maan is shooo sweet btw geet is weird because she doesn't realize till date that she already moved on n start liking maan otherwise why it is so painful for her by to accept that maan ignored her n her pain. She is confused but sachii bolu even I'M CONFUSED  why the hell she is so stupid about her feeling. MAAN itta important person hai uski life me fir bhi madam ko ehsaas hi nahi hai
Bahut nainsafi hai yeπŸ˜‰ of course humare sathπŸ˜†
But Geet ko jab feeling ka realization hoga then our own writer will take the  liberty and separate them 😭 that i hate but to reunite them is also your responsibility πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Did i go overboard about whole separation thing
then its ok naa once in a while itna drama chalta hai πŸ˜‰
Actually since the day you've told about prologue to come soon I'm only thinking this only that they will get separate πŸ˜­πŸ˜­   hope you will manage this and understand my feeling and not going to separate them

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice pt 
kabir told about emily and geet was shocked but he said she's not at fault if hr three relations not went right  
maan cane to see hr making excuse and asked about hr job and told about KE having vacancies 
she applied wen maan left
singh24 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ awesome update 

Geet didn't get any job nd she was in need ,, poor girl ..
 Anna nd Kabir r fab nd very caring ..
 gosh.. Kabit in love with Emily .. no ..
 i think she is trapping him ..
 Finally Maan came to meet her nd offered a job in KE...
 aamm, having no option Geet'll try for KE.
 waiting 

Love it β€οΈ
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Till part 35
Awesome...
Wow Maan has fallen for Geet...
Interesting...
Geet is clueless with her life and has to start from somewhere soon...
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon
Waiting