Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update.
When will Ram change his attitude?
Thanks for pm.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 15
aawww this update was full of enjoyment now what new matter raised in Priya's life don't know but hope Ram & his family understand her points too so RaYa is falling for each other in all way awesome loving this innocent simple story so much... I guess now the seprate will be out of RaYa secretly dating each other now it will be fun to read next moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 16
awww sabka popat ho gaya omg what an update just loved it... everything is so good good I feel somethingbvad is going to happen RaYa came to spend sometime alone but I guess her past is hunting her Ram is ok with her past was surprised me but still you dint revel it fully... now new twist Priya in London not again the separation plz I hate them... moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 17
OMG in just one episode there is happened so much so Ram didn't wanted to bring his child thinking Priya will might forgot Kush sorry to say Ram behaved so selfish here never mind Priya stood strongly I liked that thing happy to see both chatter box of RaYa each is exect epica of both I loved that finally she back to her home happy to Know I hope now she don't go to London again...movibg for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 18
so seprate is Out Ram realized his mistake but it becomes too late now hope Kapoor' s understand Priya nd accepts the kids... so sad for Kush he never got parents love together hope he will get now enjoying the flow so my thoughts were right every good things come along with bad one hope this time only right things happen... either it's good or bad only right things happen I loved mother daughter bonding a lot moving for next to read.. .

leena04 thumbnail

part 19
OMG so much emotional drama God too much ho gaya Yeh toh but loved how KK Kush & Nuts supported Priya the most i just loved the update specially Kush Priya & Nuts Priya scenes they were really touchy I actually cried while reading them felt their pain so much now moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 20
OMG this is fantastic part I can't really get enough of this update Mariya rocked the band today hope Ram realized how much he hurt Priya & his kids hope he want to apology from heart not just b'coz he sees his daughters... Peehu is just like Priya gets angry but forgive easily but Mariya is exect copy of Ram this is gonna be fun to read further so not waiting time moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 21
OMG RaYa wanted to be together but in their own way their ego always be the cover for their love... I m loving Mayra but that is also true for 6 year old to be so rude & angry is not good hope Priya could bring her anger down soon... RaYa wanted each other but dont wanted to admits I really can't believe the story is getting me on roller coaster ride for sure enjoying each phase moving to read next... but that challenging part between RaYa was amazing Ram showing his rights but he didn't apologized from heart I didn't felt hope he will do that soon... moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 22
a bit change of attitude in Marya but not in Ram he still thinks he is best omg can't believe how can he be so self obsessed this is too much anyway loved father daughterbgwtting mixing up so true for 6 year it's big thing big Priya also wants to patch up with Ram either she will leave ohh God when this game will end well enjoyed the update & Sisters talk awesome moving for next to read..

leena04 thumbnail

part 23
this is gonna be emotional ride soon I feel that way I mean common both the girls fight & Ram came into anger that's the normal for any father but I really loved Kush here ... he is really a star doing all thing as per Priya's instruction was nice to see so girls have partying plan... how cleverly they sand off both girls with Ram but I find Marya rude here Ram didn't know them so how will he have all this info & also she have half quality of Ram nd half of Priya so it's difficult for him to guessing n Priya brought them up she knows everything abt them she can't judge Ram like this Ram said true she is just like Ram in attitude hope she understand this son waiting for next do post next soon...