Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The face off between RaYa was not expected without warmth but the suffering Priya faced with problem in Peehu health provoked Myra to spoke hateful words to Ram who is happy to see his daughter but we'll guilty to face them.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet another nice update.
Read both the parts together.
Now eagerly awaiting the next update.
Thanks for pm.
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 21

After & hour Priya came downstairs all family members are there...

Krish-peehu kaisi hai beta ab..

Priya- thik hai maa, sorry aap sab ko wait karna pada..

Nuts- marya...

Priya- soo gayi..

Ram- accha sikhaya hai meri Beti ko tumne..

Priya listen'meri beti'- meri Beti, are you serious ram, 7 Saal pehle hi tumne mujhe Doo raastein diye the yaad hai na, Tum Kya expect kar Rahe the.. meri Beti se..

Ram- I was wrong Priya..

Priya- so don't you dare to blem my daughter ever again..

Neha- Priya yaha par baat bacchiyon ki hai, Tum dono ko Tum dono ki misunderstanding dur karni chahiye..

Priya- you think so, I came here for these, then all of you wrong, I here came only for nuts marriage nothing else Mr.ram Kapoor..

Ram- what do you mean..

Priya- only one meaning, they both are my daughter's not yours..

Ram- don't you dare say these words..

Priya- what will you do..

Ram- we both are not divorce, aur legally Mai dono ko hasil kar sakta Hun, ye baata kar how much they need me, you get that, Ms.sharma, now choice is yours.. live your life with me in Kapoor mansion with our daughter's Yaa I have lots of way legally, Kal Shaam tak ka waqt hai tumhare paas, parso subhe Tumhe court ke orders mil jaayenge, agar Kal Shaam tak Tum Kapoor mansion nahi aayi toh parso subhe court ke orders.. OK, and he turn to leave..

Priya- 23 days for you Mr.kapoor, prove yourself innocent Infront of Marya, if she trust in you that you innocent than OK with me, but she think of you same like today, you never stop me & my daughter's to leave India, Mai bhi dekhu Tum Kya karte ho khud ko innocent prove Karne..

Ram- don't challenge me..

Priya told her hands and little attitude tone- I m not challenge you, it's a game between you & me, prove yourself innocent, I will do whatever you want..

Ram- you said all this Infront of all family members, they all are witness...

Priya- that's OK Mr.kapoor..

Ram forward his hand shake, in heart- I prove myself innocent Priya, I love you so much, mujhe pata hai Tum mujhse naraz ho, meri galti bhi thi, but I win you back again and our daughter's too, peehu loves me a lot, now Marya is priority..

Priya shake hand with him, in heart- I know ram you are guilty what you did, I give you one chance to win our daughter's heart, peehu toh aapse pyar Karti hai, lekin Marya ki narazgi aur usski misunderstanding dur karni aapki priority hogi, I know you love me a lot and you know that very well that I can't live without you, but now my priority is our daughter, meri narazgi aise hi dur ho jaayegi..

Next day, Mary give priya's diary to her..

Marya- when we leave India..

Priya- came here seat, Marya seat beside her..

Marya- bolo..

Priya- ahh actually we three are going to stay at Kapoor mansion..

Marya- kiu..

Priya- kiu ka koi jawab nahi hai..

Marya- OK now can I pack my bags..

Priya nodded in yes, and Marya went from there..

Priya in heart- Marya ke dil aur dimag me Kya chal raha hai Kuch nahi samjh aa raha, sab se Badi Gandi aadat Marya ko lagi hai, I know she accept for me and peehu sake.. itne jaldi kiu Badi hui hai.. darr lagne laga hai inn sab me bacchpna na kho jaaye..

Marya packing her bag, in mind- I know Mr.kapoor did all, that's why maa want go there.. but Mr.kapoor you never no me, how much I m smart and clever, just wait & watch.. be ready Mr.Kapoor devil is came there in your life and she smile..

Three of them reached Kapoor mansion, Neha did aarti and they three came in..

Peehu run to ram and hugged hi by waist..

Marya in mind- Petu ki Petu rahegi humesha, mad girl, she gave angry look to peehu..

Priya jerked her thoughts- Marya..

Marya- Haan maa..

Priya signal her to take blessings from elders, and took blessings from all..

Marya again came near bags- bags..

Ram- bansi kaka upar room me rakh denge, by the way Marya princess where is ur specs you look cute in that..

Priya slap her forehead n in mind- ab ram gaye, plz bhagwan Marya Kuch naa bole hi toh accha hai..

Peehu mumrmur in ram's ear- don't called her princess Yaa cute word she hate most..

Ram- really..

Pee- Haan..

Ram- waise princess you look cute in black, black suits you..

Priya in mind- aaj khud ke pairo par bada sa pathar marne ka socha hai ram ne, pehle hi din ye kar Rahe hai pata nahi 23 days kaise jaayenge, Shaam tak London ki tickets karwa deti Hun, and Priya signal to ram don't say plz and she pleaded him..

Ram give her, whatever look..

Marya closed her eyes and cool her down and say- wo Kya hai na Mr.Kapoor aap mujhe irritated karna chahte ho, I know that, ek rule hota hai rishton me, hum irritated ussi insan se hote hai Jo aapke life me exist hota hai, and for me you know that very well, so I don't care.. Mr.kapoor aap mujhe, cute bole, princess ya Jo bhi words Aap peehu ke liye bolte ho, wo mere liye that never exist for me, thank you..

Priya- Marya..

Marya- sorry maa, I like here everyone expect me.kapoor, maa want to stay here, that's why I m here coz I don't want hurt to her..

Ram Walk towards her..

Marya- don't try to came near me Mr.kapoor..

Ram- you think I am that much bad... Haan..

Marya- no, you don't like my maa nor like me & peehu...

Ram look at her in blank- I m your Papa Marya, Papa loves you...

Marya- I never want to see your face, maa force me to stay here, actually I don't want to hurt her, even more by me..

Ram- I know I did a mistake, I gave her 2 option but for that you gonna punish me till my death, tears rolled down..

Marya- I m not fool Mr.kapoor by your words..

Priya so much anger on both of them- just stop you both, not you say any word nor you Marya, go to room right now..

Marya open her mouth to say something..

Priya in high pitched- I said go right now..

Marya run from there towards garden area, Priya signal to peehu follow her..

Priya rubbed her forehead and say sorry to all, for what happened there..

Krish- Priya Marya bahot jaada hurt hai AUR Kuch nahi..

Amar- Haan beta aur usska behavior Tumhe samjhna chahiye..

Mala- aur beta wo sirf 6 Saal ki hai, wo jitni baatein sab ke samne bolegi whai accha hai usske liye..

Priya- lekin choti maa itni nafarat acchi nahi hai, Jo Kuch bhi hua hai wo hum dono ki Bich ki baat hai.

Lax- Tum dodno ke Bich ki baat hai lekin as a father figure Marya be Tumhe dekh hai, peehu ka aisa nahi hai she know father figure & mother figure, that's why peehu attached with ram quickly.. for Marya you & peehu is the world no one is exist for her, aur beta Marya se ye expect mat karna ke wo peehu ke jaisi hai, peehu ki soch, samjh tere jaisi hai lekin Marya ki ram jaisi..

Ram look at laxman with teary eyes.

Lax- tujhe yaad hai na tu nuts aane ke Baad nuts ke liye kitna protective ho gaya tha, tere liye wahi duniya thi, tu Kisi ko bhi aas paas bhi nahi aane deta tha..

Priya- but she is so much harsh today..

Ram very clam- kiu ki wo mujhse naraz hai and I will win her soon..

Priya- sorry ram..

Ram- no I m sorry Priya, everything is happened coz of me..

Nuts- OK all the family members plz back to your work, purane mistakes, purane fights ko dur Karne do..

Priya- Mai Marya se baat Karti Hun and she went from there..

Vik to ram- Bhai all the best, tere iss dill  ka operation hone Wala hai, Teri Beti se, baap se bhi thikhi hai..

Krish- ye baat toh Sahi boli tune..

Ram- maa Marya forgive me..

Krish- forgive you but tujhe sab Kuch Sunna padega aage jaa kar Marya hi tujhe sab se jaada pyar karegi, when we love one person most that person will hurt you most, tere liye ye Ulta hai, she hurt you most but she will love you more then anything in future..

Ram- I hope so..

At garden area, Marya seat on banch, peehu next to her..

Pee- Marya I know Papa did a mistake yaar, give him one chance plz..

Marya- peehu plz..

Pee- why did you talked with him rudely..

Marya- you know what peehu from last night you are become Papa's girl, that's why you can't see the pain in our maa's eyes, when you support him, do have any idea how she feel..

Peehu didn't say any word..

Marya- maa was the one who give us a peaceful life last six years, when he don't want us, she didn't even think once about her life and she left him for us, it means she gave her life for us..

Peehu didn't say any word..

Marya- I don't want to hurt maa..

Pee- then hurting Papa is right.. this is what maa teach us, I can understand Marya he did a mistake but you can't punish him for lifetime..

Marya look at her side..

Same time Priya came there, and seat next to Marya..

Priya- I never expect that from you Marya, never, it's so much harsh words..

Marya- sorry maa, but I don't know why, when he came Infront of me, my anger on peak..

Priya- you have to say sorry to him right now..

Marya- but maa..

Priya- see our problem is different, that time he think only, but he realized his mistake, when I leave him, I m punishing him last 7 years, he search me every where but I m not go Infront of him coz I love you both, that is not means he loves you not he loves you more then me..

Marya- but he hurts you maa..

Priya- hum jinhe pyar karte hai wahi humein hurt karte hai aur jaha par pyar hota hai waha par ye sab chalta hai beta..

Marya- you still love him maa..

Priya nubm by her question..

Marya- bolo na maa..

Continue soon..

Preview:

Ram hide her specs in his drawer...

Priya- Marya without specs you read again..

Ram- sorry wo Mai Marya ko kiss..

Priya- we need to talked...

Ram- 7 saalon me meri taste bhi bhul gayi..

Priya- Marya ko Kya pasand hai Kya nahi ye baatana chahti Hun..

Ram- I don't want any advice from you Ms.sharma...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it b beautiful part n hope ram mayra ko samaja le jaldi n want Raya ke beech bhi sab theek ho jaye n pls update soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The mistake Ram has done in past still he has no regrets after talking so rudely with Priya as he know the love she has for him and want back his family with Peehu and Mayra. But the rude behavior he got from his one daughter had hurt him but somehow he deserves it but good they are now living in KM. Hope the challenge Between RaYa end with a better results with creating happiness among all family members
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update as usual..
Mayra is too harsh to ram.. she is jus 6 yr old n this much angry.. bapre bap..
priya is too good.. she is handling both bap beti.. thnx for d pm.. pls cntnu sooon
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why can't ram shed his attitude and arrogance?
The custody threat how could he even utter those words to Priya?
Poor Priya and as always has to balance between both daughter and father.
another superb update and thanks for pm.
kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god i am loving it so much...
Interesting one...
Please continue soon...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
I m loving this. ab maja ayega. two people with sane attitudes ek dusare k saamane as gaye Hai. wow. waiting for next. pl continue
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
Thanks for pm.