Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fantastic story line. Wish Yash had been honest with Aarti from start ! Aarti would still loved him for his honesty ! This is ' Lying by omission ' ! Usual tricks of the Male creatures ! Thanks for this lovely update. Please do update soon.
bongalisoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww I feel sorry for aarya's situation they both really love each other but there are obsticles in they way ,I just hope they can come through them, prashant is a gem of a friend ,l hope he stays this way and does cause trouble for aarya later on ,lovely update πŸ‘ continue soon plzEdited by bongalisoo - 7 years ago
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thought I reserved, turns out I didn't... Here goes my two cents worth πŸ˜›

so they transitioned from friends to lovers. Their attraction was always present and being in constant company of each other they couldn't help their feelings deepening. He was her answered prayer, she was his reason to stay and weave at achieving dreams that now included her.

Sadly they both chose to live in a bubble; they chose not to heed what stood between them. Tradition has a very strong influence on habits and actions... Deep down they both knew being together was close to impossible...

In comes Prashant with the unwanted check of reality. He was the warning voice for what they were up against... He made them see reality. I know Aarti would have heeded his warning had she known the full story, or at least she would have made Yash work at keeping what they had.

As it happens he lost her the moment reality hit Aarti in the gut. She felt betrayed not only by Yash but by Prashant too. In being loyal to his best friend he hurt Aarti too. She didn't know that he told Yash to do right by her; she didn't need to know either... Prashant's loyalty laid with Yash, period. But only because he realized how much Yash loved her. He wanted to give him a chance to do right by her...

Arpita's sudden appearance took any such chance out of their hands. It was their reality, bitter and true. It was reality Aarti didn't know and one which shook her to the core...

Knowing it will only get more painful is a heartbreaking thought 😭 but God answers prayers not the way we expect but in a way he deems right for us. I guess their's is to face a lot of pain before they can gain a lot of peace and love.

Emotional rollercoaster but beautifully written! Love it Honey-Bee ❀️
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Huh what just happened (o_O). Ooh boy wow 😲 i wasn't expecting that.

A cat caught my tongue i can't seem to express what am feeling about this chapter.

Plz cont soon n awsm updt.

Thanks Bm.  i must says  i can;t imagine you not having a crazy comment to addπŸ˜†
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Interesting update 

Oh hell yash didn't tell aarti abt he is engaged 
Now aarti is so hurt by yash lie 
Now what she will do?
Continue plz 

Thanks Manita, hopefully i will let you know soon what the repercussions of Yash's actions will be. 
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

And it all started so well, two NRI students getting to know each other . Yash literally making it easier for Aarti to adapt to the new surrounding in Yale, becoming friend, spending time together and soon fell in love and live happy while completing their studies and progress in life. But of course it could not be that easy (and we wouldn't have a story πŸ˜†). The parents/tradition talk was ominous. πŸ˜•. It interesting how you realistically described the hopes and dreams we have when we are in university , life if full of option but also, the doubts, fears of failing or not making your parents proud especially being abroad and having invest so much in their children (this brought memory while reading).
Meeting Aarti was a defining moment for Yash and there he grew up, become more mature. He found what he didn't know he wanted , a love but also his purpose on life and he tackle his studies a little more seriously and not just because he had a secure future.
The voice of reason came from Prashant, he is a good friend and unfortunetely , he stated the truth. Yash was living in a bubble but deep down he knows how much this relationship will not be easy with his parents. Aarti did told him, but I guess she also was swept by the romance. He should have told him about his family decision when Prashant discovered them, but now he has indeed broke her heart to pieces. Men πŸ˜‘, so stupid or coward sometimes and typical, reaction, "I was going to tell you". A little too late. He almost deserve to lose her forever, both he and Prashant screw up badly. 

side note: funny I first read the title as unanswered prayer and was scratching my head thinking another sad story but then my vision clear it seemsπŸ˜†. Although reading the story, its almost unanswerd for now.
Looking forward to see how Yash resolved this.

what i loved most about your comment that it resonated with you as i mentioned before.  So I am so happy that you find me version of their feelings seemed realistic.😳
Yes, she thought he was her saviour but not even he  knew up till that moment how much he needed her.  In a a few moments after meeting a complete stranger, he had clarity about his immediate future.  They both tried to deny the attraction but eventually gave in, knowing the challenges and ignoring them for a moment of happiness.
And yes, the bro code.  Of course Prashant's first and foremost to Yash.  They had been best friends forever.  And even thought he himself had feelings for Aarti, he had put the ball in Yash's court to be honest with her. 
But he made the wrong choice and now they all have to face the result of that choice.  And trust me that it won't  be easy for any of the role players,
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: premap

Fantastic story line. Wish Yash had been honest with Aarti from start ! Aarti would still loved him for his honesty ! This is ' Lying by omission ' ! Usual tricks of the Male creatures ! Thanks for this lovely update. Please do update soon.

Yes, I am so glad you mentioned it.  Lying by omission is a lie, is a lie, is a lie.  And not they have to suffer.πŸ˜•
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: bongalisoo

Aww I feel sorry for aarya's situation they both really love each other but there are obsticles in they way ,I just hope they can come through them, prashant is a gem of a friend ,l hope he stays this way and does cause trouble for aarya later on ,lovely update πŸ‘ continue soon plz

Prashant is a good friend to both of them, despite his allegiance in this matter being to Yash more so than Aarti.  I wish i could give away more of his character to you now but it will spoil the story.  But he is not a bad person.  
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Thought I reserved, turns out I didn't... Here goes my two cents worth πŸ˜›

so they transitioned from friends to lovers. Their attraction was always present and being in constant company of each other they couldn't help their feelings deepening. He was her answered prayer, she was his reason to stay and weave at achieving dreams that now included her.

Sadly they both chose to live in a bubble; they chose not to heed what stood between them. Tradition has a very strong influence on habits and actions... Deep down they both knew being together was close to impossible...

In comes Prashant with the unwanted check of reality. He was the warning voice for what they were up against... He made them see reality. I know Aarti would have heeded his warning had she known the full story, or at least she would have made Yash work at keeping what they had.

As it happens he lost her the moment reality hit Aarti in the gut. She felt betrayed not only by Yash but by Prashant too. In being loyal to his best friend he hurt Aarti too. She didn't know that he told Yash to do right by her; she didn't need to know either... Prashant's loyalty laid with Yash, period. But only because he realized how much Yash loved her. He wanted to give him a chance to do right by her...

Arpita's sudden appearance took any such chance out of their hands. It was their reality, bitter and true. It was reality Aarti didn't know and one which shook her to the core...

Knowing it will only get more painful is a heartbreaking thought 😭 but God answers prayers not the way we expect but in a way he deems right for us. I guess their's is to face a lot of pain before they can gain a lot of peace and love.

Emotional rollercoaster but beautifully written! Love it Honey-Bee ❀️

The transition to lovers was inevitable even they tried to ignore the feelings for each other for a while.
You will see from my comment to Sass, how i feel about his first meeting with her.  He was also lost  and he needed someone to show him the proverbial way.  And he reonignised that she was the one instantaneously.
Yes, the realities were always hovering around their sub-conscious but there was at least a hope of the future.  Until  the bomb burst and it only happened because of poor decision making on Yash's part.  
Indeed very emotional and will get more so before everyone's prayers are finally answeredπŸ˜•
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi B just read this only chapter 1 so far a beautiful love story β­οΈ