Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Meher is Abeer's fan but is forced to marry him as her mother assumes that she loves him. Poor Meher. Abeer is misbehaving with her and tells her about his past. Hope she accepts him.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new storyπŸ‘
nice startπŸ‘
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
So abeers gf left him
He was drunk
Meher dropped him home
Now her parents r planning to get them married thinking this is what meher wants
Looking forward to seeing why abeer agrees
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 2~The Fixed Alliance

Anurag calls Abeer to his cabin. He comes. Anurag has always been like a father to him as his parents got divorced when he was eighteen years old, the daily fights made him a monster and a drunkard.

Anurag: the reason I called u here is that its something important.

Abeer: what is it?

Anurag: I know u have lost your girlfriend just now and u r heartbroken, but till when will u be like this? When she moved on within a blink of an eye, you should also move on.

Abeer: main samjha nahi

Anurag: u should marry

Abeer: Aditi k bad main shahdi ka soch bhi nahi sakta

Anurag: us ko yeh mat dikhao k tum kamzorr ho, usko dikha do k tum strong ho or uske bagher reh saktay ho

Abeer: maybe u r right, but do u have a girl for me???

Anurag: yes, actually she's my daughter, Meher, she was saying she met u yesterday when u were drunk and took u to your house, she even came this morning to meet u, don't know if u both met today or not, but she loves u a lot.

Abeer: (in his heart) oh so it was her (then he says to him) I don't promise to marry her but once I meet her, then we'll decide.

Anurag: OK, to kab milna chahogay tum us se?

Abeer: aaj raat ko

Anurag: ok, I will be happy if u both get married

Abeer greets him and leaves, Anurag calls Shakuntala and tells her about the conversation. She gets happy and decides to tell Meher.

Meher was preparing for the advertisement, after two hours, it was the final shoot. When she was done, her mother called her. She received it.

Meher: jee Maa
Shakuntala: beta when will u return?
Meher: abhi to gai hoon Maa
Shakuntala: tumhe kisi se milwana hai
Meher: kis se Maa?
Shakuntala: it's surprise
Meher: OK Maa, I will return till evening, bye Maa,love u

She disconnects the call and continues her shoot. Abeer was in his studio playing the guitar when Aditi enters with someone.
Aditi: hello Abeer, tumko mazak lagrahi thi na meri baat, to ye dekho main apne hone walay pati ko saath le aai hoon, ye raha Viraj

Abeer puts away his guitar and stands up angrily.
Abeer: tum show off kar rahi ho na k tum agay barh gai apni zindagi mein? To ek baat tum bhi sunlo, k main bhi apni zindagi mein agay barhne jaraha hu Anurag uncle ki beti se aaj hi meeting bhi hojaegi or usi se shahdi bhi, barabar na?

Aditi's eyes widens.

Abeer: or tu Viraj, teri bhi 2 din mein band na baji na to mera bhi naam Abeer Malhotra nahi

He pushes them out of his studio and continues playing his guitar.
Meher comes back home.
Shakuntala: we have decided to make u meet Abeer to fix your alliance with him.
Meher: why?
S: because u love him
M: I don't
S: u listen to his songs so fondly
M: I listen to his songs but I don't love him
S: us se mil k to dekho
M: OK maa
Later at night, Abeer was invited to Anurag's house. He reaches there and rings the doorbell. Anurag opens the door and greets him inside, he sits on the couch and everyone were waiting for Meher to come down. Finally they see her coming down in a beautiful black and red anarkali with her hair curled. Abeer checks her out from head to toe and was unable to take his eyes off her. She is asked to sit in between Anurag and Shakuntala. She blushes a lot.

Abeer says in heart: she's more beautiful than Aditi

After some chit chat, Abeer and Meher go to her room to talk for five minutes.
Abeer: so?
Meher: so?
Abeer: u love me?

He says looking around her room which was full of his posters.

Meher: yes
Abeer: what should we talk about? Tell about yourself

Meher: I m a model and I love your songs a lot
Abeer: thanks, would u dance with me? Door is closed, no one will know

Meher happily agrees and gives her hand in his hand, he gets closer to her inhaling the perfume fragrance. They join foreheads and dance intimately, at first it felt good, but Meher started resisting after sometime.
Abeer: u toh love me
Meher: u can't force me
Abeer: OK lady love, so u want to marry me or not?
Meher: yes I will marry u
Abeer: me too

She happily hugs him, he was shocked by her sudden hug but hugged her back after sometime. They go downstairs and tell their decision, everyone gets happy, Anurag and Shakuntala blesses them and Abeer leaves.
Meher: thank u mumma

She hugs her parents and goes to her room.
Meher to herself: I m getting married to him but why was his gaze towards me so weird? Never mind, mujhe to vo mil gaya na Jo mujhe chahye tha

She keeps smiling to herself and on the other side, Abeer was continuously thinking whether his decision is right or not.
Abeer: mujhe ye Karna hoga

Meher listens to Abeer's songs.
Meher: aisa lagta hai k ye saare gaane mere liye likhay gaye ho

She smiles and sleeps.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sad that Adit betrayed Abeer. Anurag's advice to Abeer to move on in his life was a good suggestion. loved mehbeer dance. Nice that Abeer and Meher had accepted the proposal.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
superb update πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting part.😊
Abeer and Anurag Conversation was so Nice.😊
The way Anurag suggested Abeer to move on,it was so Nice.😊
Abeer feeling on Meher was so Interesting.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
Meher agreed to marry Abeer,it was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Nice update
Can't believe that woman aditi going to abeer showing her bf to rub his nose in it
Looks like she didn't like idea of abeer moving on
So both abeer n meher have agreed to wedding
Let's see what happens now
Have bad feeling the more aditi taunts the more ruff abeer will become with meher
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good that abeer realized that the woman who dropped him was meher and he decided to move on with meher.but I am confused about meher'a character. She said she just adores abeer's songs.doesn't love him.but the way she kissed him showed how she sees him.to abeer she said she loves him.later when abeer asked her if she loved him she said he can't force me.but she said she will marry him and hugged him.she thought she got what she wanted. What did she want?abeer?if she doesn't love abeer why does she want him?how did she agree to dance with him intimately? I am confused. Loved mehbeer dance.it was passionate. Loved abeer giving nice reply to aditi and viraj when aditi insulted him
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hope abeer this is not sad story...

really want abeer go further with mehek... and make

aditi regret for her betrayal...