N meher assuring him he can talk to her
Both lost in each other
looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chp 6~The Troublemaker

Meher and Abeer were sitting together after changing into comfortable clothes.

Meher: will u eat something?

Abeer: no, after sometime, and you don't need to make anything, maid will do it, you just chill.

He smiles at her, she smiles back faintly. He lays on the bed and stares at the ceiling. She could see he was sad on something.

Meher: kya soch rahay ho?

Abeer: I will tell when I feel like.

Meher: hmm ok

Abeer: aren't u getting sleep?

Meher: no

Abeer: me also, let's talk about something.

Meher: about what?

Abeer: what did u see in me?

Meher: Love doesn't need reasons, it just happens.

Abeer: u r right, tum khush to ho na?

Meher: I m, but what about u? I don't feel like u r happy.

Abeer: I m happy, agar main shahdi nahi karta to akela reh jata, aaj nh to kabhi na kabhi to honi hi thi.

Meher nods.
Meher: m very sleepy.
Abeer: me too

He switches off the light. Meher looks for blanket but doesn't finds it.
Meher: where's the blanket?

Abeer: I sleep without it.

Meher: but it's too cold.

Abeer: you lay down, you will be OK

Meher: hmm

She lays down but still felt cold, she gets closer to him, she keeps moving closer until she didn't felt cold anymore.

Meher: now it's OK, sorry I can't sleep without warmth, so I m closer to u

Abeer: it's OK

They sleep and Abeer too feels cold while he was asleep and he turns towards Meher and keeps his arm around her waist unknowingly. They wake up in the morning and move away from each other.

Abeer: Good morning, sorry I didn't got close deliberately.

Meher: it's OK n good morning to u too

They freshen up and do a quick breakfast and gets ready to go to their workplace. They get out of the house.

Meher: Abeer, let's go together on scooty, what say?

Abeer: OK.

Meher unlocks the handles of her scooty and sits in front, he sits behind her and she rides off. During the ride, her hair blew on his face.

Abeer: Meher your hair are coming on my face again and again, I can ride if u won't mind.

Meher: but only girls ride scooty he he, if I give it to u, everyone will laugh.

He moves her hair in front and sees a small tattoo of A on her neck.

Abeer: is this tattoo made for me?

Meher: nope

Abeer: then for who?

Meher: (in her heart) in ko zara sa chirati hoon or reaction dekhti hoon (she smiles and says) bf k liye, a long lost bf

Abeer: but u said u didn't had bf

Meher: I lied

Abeer: but now u r mine

Meher: aap bhi na, arey m joking, it's for u only

A smile crept on his face. How crazy she has been for him, a man about who she knew nothing but still loved him so much. He touched the tattoo and she smiled. Though she knew he didn't love her but seeing him smile, she too became happy. After sometime, she stopped the scooty outside his office. He got down the scooty keeping his hands on her shoulder.

Meher: bye
Abeer: bye

He waves her while going and they smile at each other. She drives off from there, all this didn't go unnoticed by Aditi who watched them from a distance, she ran after Abeer. Everyone greeted him and he greeted back.

Aditi: good morning Abeer

On listening her voice, he turned to face her and smirked.

Abeer: good morning? No, it's a bad morning, tumhara face dekhlia na isliye

He turns but she holds his arm.

Aditi: Abeer u can't ignore me like this, we love each other.

Abeer: tum mujhse pyaar karti ho? Seriously? Lekin kyun? Mere pas family hi nahi, to tumko to paisa chahye, or Viraj chahye, (he looks around to find him) nahi aya vo? Chhor dia? Aww, ab kya karein? Ex bf k pas to aa nahi sakti, he got married, kahan jaogi? Bechari

He again tries to go.

Aditi: Abeer

Abeer: don't u remember not to take my name? Bye m busy, I don't have time for rejected people.

He goes followed by Aditi who was following him.

Aditi: meri baat to suno

He ignores her.

Aditi: u still love me, u married Meher in hurry

Abeer: no, I made u my gf in a hurry, u can go and marry whoever u want to, I won't stop u

He says while walking and reaches his studio, when she was about to enter in the studio, the door closed on her face.

Aditi: ye aise nahi maanega

She calls someone.

Aditi: hallo, Abeer wants to meet u

She tells the office's address and smiles.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Part.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
Aditi😑 was just disgusting.
I hope everything will be fine.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update!!
Hope aditi doesn't bother mehbeer much.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update.
Loved mehbeer conversation and scenes.
Aditi is highly disgusting.
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Abeer n meher sleeping in each other's arms
Abeer liking mehers attention
Love how abeer paid no attention to aditi
Shut the door on her face as well as told her he didn't have time to insult her
Who the heck did she phone
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mehbeer getting closer on bed.romantic. scooty scene was sweet.meher having his tattoo was a surprise. Cheap aditi after abeer.loved his reply to her.but what is this aditi planning now?
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

abeer and meher...cute

aditi trouble..
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 7~Sorrow

(A/N: hey guys, we are near to the secret of Abeer, i will reveal slowly )

Aditi sits on a table to wait for the person she called. Just then a woman enters and Aditi greets her.

Aditi: Namaste aunty
Woman: namaste, beta Abeer kahan hai?
Aditi: Main aapko le chalti hoon

She goes followed by the woman and they reaches the door of the studio. Aditi turns to the woman before entering inside.
Aditi: aunty, wo thora aggressive hai, aap uski baato ka bura mat man'na agar wo anjaaney mein kuchh kehde to
Woman: theek hai

They go inside the studio. Abeer was sitting lost in his own thoughts.

Woman: Abeer beta, mumma aai hai

As Abeer heard the voice of the woman, he was shocked, it was the same voice, the voice he yearned to hear. He stands up and hugs her immediately. Just then his gaze goes on Aditi and Abeer's mother Lakshmi feels his grip loosening on her. He parts away from her.

Abeer: aapko yahan kis ne bulaya?

Lakshmi: Aditi ne

Abeer: (to Aditi) kyun?

Aditi: (to Lakshmi) aunty, we both love each other and now he's refusing to me for the marriage.

Abeer: that's because you got someone else and I also got someone else, pyaar to sirf main ne kiya tha tumse, tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar nahi kiya, tum to chhor k bhaag gai thi, pyaar kiya, to bas apne aapse kiya, ab kuchh faraq nahi parta tumhe realize ho bhi Jaye to, kyun k ab meri shahdi Meher se hogai hai, or main usko tumhare temporary pyaar k liye nahi chorunga, Meher achhi hai, wo mujhse bohat pyaar karti hai, at least mujhe tumhari tarha rulaegi to nahi, or na hi chhor k jayegi, tum chali jao meri nazro k agay se, out!

He grabs her arm and throws her out of the studio

Lakshmi: beta Abeer, itna gussa mat kar.

Abeer: aap kahan thi jab mujhe aapki zaroorat thi to? My mental health isn't good just because of you and papa. Ap jaiye yahan se.

Lakshmi: Abeer

Abeer: main ne kaha na, aap jaiye yahan se.

She goes wiping her tears. Abeer breaks down. Later at night, Abeer calls Meher.

Meher: hallo

Abeer: tum ghar pe ho kya?

Meher: no, should I come to pick you?

Abeer: yes

Meher: OK m coming, you be inside only, its cold, I will message you when I reach

Abeer: OK

Call disconnects. He goes in his studio and again gets lost in his own thoughts. He receives a message by Meher to come outside and he goes. He sees her waiting for him on the scooty. He sits behind her and she drives off. She sees his teary eyes from the scooty mirror.

Meher: Abeer are you OK?

Abeer: yes I m fine

After sometime she stops outside their house and they get down from the scooty. She unlocks the door and they go inside and he cries. They sit on their bed.

Meher: look here

He turns to her and she sees him crying.

Meher: what happened? Why are you crying?

Abeer doesn't replies and she asks again but still he doesn't replies.

Meher: (in her heart) Right now I should calm him, I will ask him later. (Then she says to him) look Abeer, whatever the problem is, we'll face it together, you are not alone, I am also with you, whenever you feel like, you can tell, but stop crying, everything will be fine.

He looks at her and suddenly takes her in a tight embrace. She rubs his back.

Meher: (in her heart) pata nahi kyun kisi se is dunia mein dusre ki khushi dekhi nahi jati, who made him cry?

He parts away from her. She wipes his tears.
Meher: will you have something?
Abeer: yes, hot chocolate
Meher: OK

She goes and comes after sometime with the cup and gives him. He haves it and keeps the cup on the bedside table.
Abeer: thank you so much Meher.
Meher: it's OK
Abeer: achha, I want to ask for something small, I hope you won't mind.
Meher: say
Abeer: can I sleep in your lap?

She is shocked at his demand and blushes looking down.
Meher: OK

He puts his head in her lap and she runs her fingers in his hair till he falls asleep. She kisses his forehead and adjusts his head on the pillow. She covers him with bedsheet and sleeps next to him. Many days passed by like this, Abeer would come home depressed and Meher will comfort him and make him sleep. She never got to know about the reason behind his sorrow.

Abeer drinks in his studio and goes outside to his car and drives in a drunken state. He goes to Meher's workplace and messages her to come outside, she comes and sits beside him in the car. He drives off towards their house.
Abeer: (in a drunk voice) tum mujhe chhor do gi na? Jaise sab ne chhor dia tum bhi chali jaogi na?

Meher: nahi Abeer, kabhi nahi, I always keep my promises

Abeer: OK

He stops the car outside their house and gets out of the car, she too comes out and he picks her on his shoulder.

Meher: what are you doing?
Abeer: making sure that you come with me inside and don't leave me.

He unlocks the door with her still on his shoulder and goes inside. He goes to their bedroom and throws her on the bed.
Meher: Abeer you're drunk
Abeer: I know whatever I am doing is with my wife.

Before she could get up, he comes on top of her, she could barely breathe because his whole weight was on her and he had a bad breathe because of alcohol. He kisses her neck.
Meher: (out of breathe) arey get off me, you're so heavy, and why are you forcing yourself on me? Leave me.

She resists and he continuously kisses her neck.
Meher: leave! Idiot drunkard.

She starts pushing him and he sleeps on her. She passes out because of lack of breathe.

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
So the woman who aditi called was his mother
Because of her visit he got depressed
Meher trying to comfort him
He gets drunk insecure n doesn't know what he's doing
Glad he passed out but it ain't gonna be same
Meher will get angry n hurt
As for abeer if he sees mehers change towards him he might get more insecure
Looking forward to next update