Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Aish is tolerable only in SLB movies. Looking forward to the movie hopefully with both FK and SRK πŸ˜‰
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

He knows this is a minor hiccup, ye sab chalta rahega between Ind-Pak. And he definitely wants to work here, Dharma will make sure he returns at the right time till then get him as much sympathy from people

Of course Dharma will bring him back!! When did Indo-Pak rivalry become permanent? Cricket matches are example of how it goes from Never playing Pak to Welcome Pak πŸ˜†

At the end of the day, sab milee huee hai Jee - Kejri style!!

So Blind is solved now. Next please.
Hopefull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh no i wanted to see them together as coupleπŸ₯Ί
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
@Pallavi I think you have a point 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt this is true, I mean SRK working with Aishwarya. I think his project with Kangana is true and hope it happens
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Man the Fawad fever isnt dying down at all, if he is there people will talk about him, if he is not there people will still talk about him πŸ˜† OT Ash and Fawad would ve made one hell of a pair but if not that then Ash and SRK is a good one too and Fawad fans can look forward to Fawad Mahira pairing win win πŸ˜‰
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
W*F I really really wanted Ash-Fawad to come together!!! 😭 I am so upset we won't see Fawad now ESP with my favourite Ash! Can you imagine him reciting lovely Urdu poetry??? Instant. Orgasm.

It just won't be the same with SRK even though he has very good command over Urdu. I want me Fawad.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No current actress has the required dialogue delivery . Sush in place of ash or get ash's dilalouges dubbed by someone please.
SLB will again infuse this story with sex and passion
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Of course Dharma will bring him back!! When did Indo-Pak rivalry become permanent? Cricket matches are example of how it goes from Never playing Pak to Welcome Pak πŸ˜†

At the end of the day, sab milee huee hai Jee - Kejri style!!

So Blind is solved now. Next please.

Its strange that at one time you just wanted smooth release for ADHM and Fawad out of the industry for good as he is a Pakistani and now you say Dharma will bring him back. And its funny to see some RK fans who left no chance to bash him and call him KJo's lover at every instance they got most confident that Dharma will bring him back. Another case of guilty mind is most conscious?
Non starkids like Fawad get only one chance. Fawad isnt a starkid like RK to be brought back again and again despite disasters like Saawariya and BV. And I certainly dont want Fawad anywhere around Dharma especially if they are making another disaster like Drag-On. It should not be that every time a starkid gives disaster like BV or Saawariya and a talented non starkid comes and cleans up the mess only to be thrown under the bus by the same insecure gossipy starkid and his cowardly benefactor. 
Indo-Pak rivalry is definitely permanent. We dont play cricket with each other unless its an international tournament we are obligated to play with them. And Fawad is incapable of solving geopolitical issue and I dont want him to be dragged into the mess again. Let him work in his country and provide jobs to egotistic 'superstars' of his own country. I atleast hope when his Pakistani films start releasing in Pakistan some Pakistani members who frequent this forum start watching Pakistani films legally there and stop chasing pirated copies of BW films.
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now SRK is stealing roles from Fawad!
Aise news bhi aaraha hain? I will just say it's a bad time for SRK! πŸ˜†