Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

I finally watched this movie, review is in the movie topic only but just wanted to take a sec to highlight Deepika! For me she was the highlight of the movie and stole the show from under everyone’s nose. Not only did she look beautiful (that too without CGI) she DELIVERED! I’d say it was one of her top performances. There are no small roles and she proved it in this one! If Alia can win awards for Gully Boy, there’s no reason why Deepika can’t win for this one!  No hamming, stuttering or shaking - she just delivered and how! Hope this is a new innings for her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No she didnt. The female cop lady made me want to get arrested just so she would interrogate me  smiley36

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No she didnt. The female cop lady made me want to get arrested just so she would interrogate me  smiley36

Nayantara. She's called the Lady Superstar in the south. Brings her own box office.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Nah, too much of aunty vibes. Plus she had one expression throughout. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ashish Chanchlani on X: "Steve smith : https://t.co/SVwrGbZKGJ" / X

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

me after seeing SH talking shit about nayan Angry Hulk GIF - Hulk Slam Loki - Discover & Share GIFs | Hulk smash loki, Hulk smash, Hulk

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Aunties need love also smiley27

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Aunties need love also smiley27

bhabhi ji ko sab screenshots bhejoga tu ruk abhi

Hindustani Bhau : Funny Memes And Templates - Indian Meme Templates

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

me after seeing SH talking shit about nayan Angry Hulk GIF - Hulk Slam Loki - Discover & Share GIFs | Hulk smash loki, Hulk smash, Hulk

Sorry I don’t know her but wasn’t a stand out performance for me like Deepu was 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Watch Kolamavu Kokila with subtitles. Nayans is the lead Kokila. Translates to Cocaine Kokilasmiley36