Users

Frequent Posters

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jerry2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. Caring Nd protective shravan is adorable..
Shraman stool scene reminded me of K3G's Jaya Amitabh epic moment❤️.. Nd sumo tucking shravan's hair strand was so cute.. Totally loved it
Waiting for next update..Plz continue soon
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry2308

[DIV]Awesome update.. Caring Nd protective shravan is adorable..[/DIV]Shraman stool scene reminded me of K3G's Jaya Amitabh epic moment[L].. Nd sumo tucking shravan's hair strand was so cute.. Totally loved it[DIV][DIV]Waiting for next update..Plz continue soon[/DIV][/DIV]

Thanks dear!!

I'm so relieved that you loved this one.
Will try to update soon...

Till next time

Cas [:)]
LubnaK786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Cas,
Finally finished reading it after more than 10 attempts. Sorry for being so late. Was very busy for the last week. Coming to the update, it was amazingly awesome. Loved every bit of it, in fact was upset it ended. I wanted to read more of it. We craved for such moments in the show and I bet if Sumo was pregnant in the show, this would be the Shravan we would see. 
You nailed it. His worry, his love, his feelings, her assurance, his overprotectiveness everything was very well described.👏
For me the best line was that when Shravan said they waited to have a baby as they didn't want anyone else in their gang yet. That was so cute, as if they have a new friend in their gang now. That depicts their friendship in true sense.👏
Will be eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Lubna. 
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LubSha

Hey Cas,

Finally finished reading it after more than 10 attempts. Sorry for being so late. Was very busy for the last week. Coming to the update, it was amazingly awesome. Loved every bit of it, in fact was upset it ended. I wanted to read more of it. We craved for such moments in the show and I bet if Sumo was pregnant in the show, this would be the Shravan we would see.
You nailed it. His worry, his love, his feelings, her assurance, his overprotectiveness everything was very well described.👏
For me the best line was that when Shravan said they waited to have a baby as they didn't want anyone else in their gang yet. That was so cute, as if they have a new friend in their gang now. That depicts their friendship in true sense.👏
Will be eagerly waiting for the next part.

Lubna.

Hey Lubna!

Aree kya sorry? Mujhe dekha hai?! Mei toh saalon laga deti hun unress karneme!! 😆

I'm just glad that you found time from your busy schedule and read this and commented 😳

You nailed it. His worry, his love, his feelings, her assurance, his overprotectiveness everything was very well described.

You really think I nailed it?!! Aww thank you dear!! 😳

Yep! They were friends before anything else...and thus their Gang!

Thanks again Lubna for this wonderful comment...

Will try to update soon dear..

Till then

Love
Cas 😊
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

CASI!!!!🤗
Hiii...look whoz here...😃
i knw m terably late...pardon me for tht..was so caught up by life but now m back😳
N m soo happy to be😊
coming to the TS...

About the Teaser...was so astonishing!
Wht i came as a guess is tht she might be having her labour pain 🤓...i hope thts rite or else m still having some some bad feelings just cant wait to knw whts there in ur Fantabulous Pittara😆

CHAPTER 1
wel u made me speechless...literally...stupendously penned! 👏
The way u narrated his emotion his worry his possessiveness his protective beary version...its every part was comendble...loved it to core❤️
u made ne fall for this imaginary ideal hubby even more..just cant stop adoring him
Ohh the Malhotra's curse...tht was incredible😉😆
Indeed this is gonna be a long day for him...i mean whn his jaan is in such a sensitive state n leaving her for several hours must be damn hard for him...just his this mere gesture shows how deeply in love he is with her..m all Awe struk...thts soo sweet n lovely❤️
M so sure nxt part wud be full of dhamakaz n dhamal😉😳
I did an incredible job⭐️
Loved it to core❤️
m so excited for thw nxt part..plz update soon😳
Lots of hugs n kisses for u bae🤗
how much missed ur work..haa..it was pleasure reading it😃
Love ya!

Take Care!
Sunain❤️

Edited by Sunain - 7 years ago
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunain

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
CASI!!!!<font color="#990099">🤗</font>
<font color="#990099">Hiii...look whoz here...😃</font>
<font color="#990099">i knw m terably late...pardon me for tht..was so caught up by life but now m back😳</font>
<font color="#990099">N m soo happy to be😊</font>
<font color="#990099">coming to the TS...</font>

<font color="#990099">About the </font>Teaser<font color="#990099">...was so astonishing!</font>
<font color="#990099">Wht i came as a guess is tht she might be having her labour pain 🤓...i hope thts rite or else m still having some some bad feelings just cant wait to knw whts there in ur Fantabulous Pittara😆</font>

CHAPTER 1
<font color="#990099">wel u made me speechless...literally...stupendously penned! 👏</font>
<font color="#990099">The way u narrated his emotion his worry his possessiveness his protective beary version...its every part was comendble...loved it to core❤️</font>
<font color="#990099">u made ne fall for this imaginary ideal hubby even more..just cant stop adoring him</font>
<font color="#990099">Ohh the Malhotra's curse...tht was incredible😉😆</font>
<font color="#990099">Indeed this is gonna be a long day for him...i mean whn his jaan is in such a sensitive state n leaving her for several hours must be damn hard for him...just his this mere gesture shows how deeply in love he is with her..m all Awe struk...thts soo sweet n lovely❤️</font>
<font color="#990099">M so sure nxt part wud be full of dhamakaz n dhamal😉😳</font>
<font color="#990099">I did an incredible job⭐️</font>
<font color="#990099">Loved it to core❤️</font>
<font color="#990099">m so excited for thw nxt part..plz update soon😳</font>
<font color="#990099">Lots of hugs n kisses for u bae🤗</font>
<font color="#990099">how much missed ur work..haa..it was pleasure reading it😃</font>
<font color="#990099">Love ya!</font>

<font color="#990099">Take Care!</font>
Sunain❤️
</font>

Hi Sunain!
You were missing for so long from my posts that I thought you you were upset with me 😕

But yeah life does take a toll man..

Hehehe as long as its me, never fear...ShraMan would always be fine 😃

Shravan's world revolved around her so all this worry is a given isn't it?

Ab real life me toh ittna achha pati milne se raha so yahi lilhke kush raho is my funda 😆 😉

I'm so so happy that you liked it Bud 😳

Let's see what's in store for us in the future! 😉

Will try to update soon

Till then

Love
Cas 😊
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Castile2

Hi Sunain!

Hii😊

You were missing for so long from my posts that I thought you you were upset with me 😕 
WHT???...arey baba why wud i be😲...u knw u r the second person telling me tht u thought i was upset from u...The truth is i have no reason to be upset from u or anyone here n no i WASNT!
It was just i was busy thts it!

But yeah life does take a toll man..

Hehehe as long as its me, never fear...ShraMan would always be fine 😃 
*sigh of relief*😆

Shravan's world revolved around her so all this worry is a given isn't it? 
True😃

Ab real life me toh ittna achha pati milne se raha so yahi lilhke kush raho is my funda 😆 😉
True...mein bhi issi mein khush ho leti hoon😆😳

I'm so so happy that you liked it Bud 😳
Glad to knw tht😉

Let's see what's in store for us in the future! 😉

Will try to update soon
Will be waiting😳

Till then

Love
Cas 😊

@Bold
Love ya too🤗
Mariumharis thumbnail