Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The caller just said what Lopa thinks is happening with Bani, there is no exposing of game!!!!
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So basically bani isnt allowed to talk with anyone?
 Obviously she has to talk with people to keep her sanity
And now with gaurav gone she started to talk more with rohan nithiba and manveer 
Whats wrong with that?
i dont recall her trying to break any friendship

And again she didnt quit the task but took one option from the task whats so difficult to understand that
The caller was clearly biased against bani and then people say she is being favored by bigg boss
Bull shit
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Great post 👍🏼...@NadanParindey
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Awesome sauce 😆... yet to see the episode but good to read this update...

For those who say Bani chose captaincy and did not quit... well yes she QUIT to raise the money for the team... as always SHE chose what's best for HER... while the house rates chose what's best for the house... her ME MYSELF attitude is what is bothersome...

If they really had to choose what was best for the house then the prize money would never have been reducedin the first place. 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suvj

If they really had to choose what was best for the house then the prize money would never have been reducedin the first place.

There are only two ppl who reduced the prize money Niti and Om...
and except for the filth Om everyone put in efforts to raise it back... so kudos to that effort and shame on those who didn't...

Originally posted by: mahiya

👏 Great post 👍🏼...@NadanParindey

Thanks Mahi bro 😛 😆
usmanm4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There are only two ppl who reduced the prize money Niti and Om...
and except for the filth Om everyone put in efforts to raise it back... so kudos to that effort and shame on those who didn't...

in last night manu cearly said he wants to quit and go for captaincy, but due to Manveer clear decision to retain in Jail, he also change his mind. So Manu also want to quit. where is his stand for to raise money?BANI choose captaincy over Prize money its ok for her
I am not criticizing manu but point is every one actually play his/her own game
Manveer is Ok when mona give him nothing on rating but not happy with rohon because he cant create huge DRAMA with Mona, it would be look fake, but with ROHAN is ok

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usmanm4u

in last night manu cearly said he wants to quit and go for captaincy, but due to Manveer clear decision to retain in Jail, he also change his mind. So Manu also want to quit. where is his stand for to raise money?BANI choose captaincy over Prize money its ok for her
I am not criticizing manu but point is every one actually play his/her own game
Manveer is Ok when mona give him nothing on rating but not happy with rohon because he cant create huge DRAMA with Mona, it would be look fake, but with ROHAN is ok

But did he or did anyone??? End of the day whatever you end up doing is what is counted... so kudos to all of them who contributed even though they could have easily opted for captaincy they didn't...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so disappointed by the caller of the week. She didn't expose even half of Bani's dirty game.
She should have asked these Qs too:

Bani give an account of the eggs u eat.

Bani u r so selfsih, just bothered abt keeping ur body fit and gyming and not being concerned about anyone else.

Bani shoudn't u have consulted Lopa before reacting to Om g and going so near him. See what concerned Lopa showed for u when she said u whld have kept the distance.

So it seemed that the whole pee incident was a well planned strategy to hog footage?

Don't u think u got away easily for not wearing Mic for 18 hours and just did not get captaincy? U should have been thrown out of the house too.

And so many more. 

Missed opportunity I would say.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But did he or did anyone??? End of the day whatever you end up doing is what is counted... so kudos to all of them who contributed even though they could have easily opted for captaincy they didn't...

+1👍🏼