Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jade0001

Firstly Ishwari wants Dev to tell her each and everything she gives him no freedom to control his life neither can he make any decisions
she wants that hold on him yesterday she took the entire issue very hard and its simply because Dev on his own gave Saurabh money hearing this fact she was terribly shaken while Dev yet again crosses his limits in temper by slapping his FIL yes he says its accidental but he was angry he turned around and lifted his hands that is not accidental .
Dev cannot hear anyone accuse Ishwari and same when Bijoy wanted Ishwari to talk Dev's anger rose
now Sonakshi will forgive Dev but yesterday she told him her father needs her so she wanted to be there for him but that does not mean she is walking away from her marriage now whether Ishwari and GKB start they taunts or not Dev has to realize his wife's parents too needs to be respected he cannot only respect his mother
I'm looking forward to seeing how this track will play out

Its actually getting very interesting. I am so excited how the CVs take his forward. It seems like a point of no return for Dev.. Just how and why will Sona forgive him. 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hello there !! Dropped in to see pandemonium break out here it this forum..๐Ÿ˜† Missed you all here a lot, one of the best, level headed, reasonable forums. I stopped watching KRP for a while because the plot was hitting too close to home, and I was feeling upset and stressed, with old wounds opening up, after watching an episode. ๐Ÿ˜ญ..so for my sanity, I left. 

But I watched the last few episodes, and WoW! what a long way to ugliness things have come to.

Sorry, but for a girl who put up with a lot of sh*t at Dev's house, for her husband to SLAP her father is akin to a nuclear meltdown. It wasn't a light slap, it was a full arm swing back hand slap, the kind heros use against gundas. Shouting at Baba was bad enough already. 

GKB went on full crazy madhouse aunty and spewed out all sorts of horrible things at Bijoy. Worse is, Ishwari joined in with her own taunting. Yes, we know 5 crore is a lot of money, but do they check every  business investment Dev makes in the office? 

Again it boils down to GKB and Vicky. And Elena is standing like a silly fool in the middle of it all. Greedy people can never see people happy. My mom said to me once, early in marriage, be very careful about money issues with your in-laws. A working woman cannot afford to be stingy and calculative with her own money, but they will calculate every penny of theirs that you used. (Sorry for the morbidity, but i have difficult in-laws) 

Sonakshi gets the worst of the deal here. I really connected with her rage in Shimla, it was a kind of rage that came from months of pent up feelings. You can't calm down that fury, it was either going to get uglier and worse where terrible words are spoken, or Dev to stop her by distracting her.

Well, he distracted her with sex. How very male species of you, Dev Dixit. Sex doesn't resolve anything. It just postpones it. To a time, something worse happens.

Well, it did happen. 

Her husband slapped her father. Oh, it's bad. Catastrophic bad. 

Let alone the ego of an older man, father figure being trampled among his family, it was awful that he was actively being wound up further and further by GKB and Ishwari, they were calling him names and insulting his ethics and principles. His ethics is one thing Bijoy values alot. They went too far. These types of women can rant and rave and do melodrama, but they always act like a victim when the man shouts back. Nobody crossed the line while speaking to Ishwari and GKB did they? 

I so wish Asha got up and dragged Bijoy away when they realized it was going south. 

I don't think this will get resolved easily by a moonlight serenade. 

My in-laws insulted my father once, few months after my marriage. I told off my husband for it, and apologized to my parents for the hurt they felt. I kept my parents away form my husband for one month (we live nearby but not in the same house), before he went himself and smoothened things. My inlaws never apologized, and til date they never speak to each other. 

This is serious, what Ishwari and GKB said, prior to and with additive effect, Dev's impatient slap. 
Edited by AnnzSageflower7 - 7 years ago
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

Hello there !! Dropped in to see pandemonium break out here it this forum..๐Ÿ˜†Missed you all here a lot, one of the best, level headed, reasonable forums. I stopped watching KRP for a while because the plot was hitting too close to home, and I was feeling upset and stressed, with old wounds opening up, after watching an episode.๐Ÿ˜ญ..so for my sanity, I left.

But I watched the last few episodes, and WoW! what a long way to ugliness things have come to.

Sorry, but for a girl who put up with a lot of sh*t at Dev's house, for her husband to SLAP her father is akin to a nuclear meltdown. It wasn't a light slap, it was a full arm swing back hand slap, the kind heros use against gundas. Shouting at Baba was bad enough already.

GKB went on full crazy madhouse aunty and spewed out all sorts of horrible things at Bijoy. Worse is, Ishwari joined in with her own taunting.Yes, we know 5 crore is a lot of money, but do they check every business investment Dev makes in the office?

Again it boils down to GKB and Vicky. And Elena is standing like a silly fool in the middle of it all. Greedy people can never see people happy. My mom said to me once, early in marriage, be very careful about money issues with your in-laws. A working woman cannot afford to be stingy and calculative with her own money, but they will calculate every penny of theirs that you used. (Sorry for the morbidity, but i have difficult in-laws)

Sonakshi gets the worst of the deal here. I really connected with her rage in Shimla, it was a kind of rage that came from months of pent up feelings. You can't calm down that fury, it was either going to get uglier and worse where terrible words are spoken, or Dev to stop her by distracting her.

Well, he distracted her with sex. How very male species of you, Dev Dixit. Sex doesn't resolve anything. It just postpones it. To a time, something worse happens.

Well, it did happen.

Her husband slapped her father. Oh, it's bad. Catastrophic bad.

Let alone the ego of an older man, father figure being trampled among his family, it was awful that he was actively being wound up further and further by GKB and Ishwari, they were calling him names and insulting his ethics and principles. His ethics is one thing Bijoy values alot. They went too far. These types of women can rant and rave and do melodrama, but they always act like a victim when the man shouts back. Nobody crossed the line while speaking to Ishwari and GKB did they?

I so wish Asha got up and dragged Bijoy away when they realized it was going south.

I don't think this will get resolved easily by a moonlight serenade.

My in-laws insulted my father once, few months after my marriage. I told off my husband for it, and apologized to my parents for the hurt they felt. I kept my parents away form my husband for one month (we live nearby but not in the same house), before he went himself and smoothened things. My inlaws never apologized, and til date they never speak to each other.

This is serious, what Ishwari and GKB said, prior to and with additive effect, Dev's impatient slap.

Sagey- yes this serial hits too close to home and hence is difficult to tolerate sometimes
I have seen this happening so much, specially with my sister. However yesterday was a total different level in the serial.
Dev entered to see his mom screaming at Bijoy. Then GKB using really ugly words at him . Ishwari and GKB using their might as the boys side of family and the power of money were calling Bijoy terrible names, Saurabh was called names... and amidst this when Bijoy asks Dev to clear it to his family, what does he do? ' BABA why are you creating a scene out of such a small issue?' Bijoy again insists and then Dev in a feeble voice says the truth.

However, do note that GKB who continues to create a ruckus and continues to call names is spared of Dev's fury.

Now Ishwari gets so mentally unsettled as if all of Dev's wealth has been handed over to his in-laws... but she is still in a comfortable space. in her home, sitting on plush couch, beside her caring son... I did not see the whole issue in wanting to hear what Ishwari is saying/mumbling from Dev that he had to shut up a elderly man with a 'SLAP'. BTW this man was just saying the truth throughout and not falsely accusing anyone like Ishwari and GKB. Also Bijoy did not cross the line unlike Ishwar and GKB.

The slap is actually on Sona. I hope she really understands her place here.
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JShukla

Sagey- yes this serial hits too close to home and hence is difficult to tolerate sometimes
I have seen this happening so much, specially with my sister. However yesterday was a total different level in the serial.
Dev entered to see his mom screaming at Bijoy. Then GKB using really ugly words at him . Ishwari and GKB using their might as the boys side of family and the power of money were calling Bijoy terrible names, Saurabh was called names... and amidst this when Bijoy asks Dev to clear it to his family, what does he do? ' BABA why are you creating a scene out of such a small issue?' Bijoy again insists and then Dev in a feeble voice says the truth.

Dev is such feeble man, when it comes to his family. While it is really lovable of him to want to be with Sonakshi despite a low possibility of having kids, but he behaves like it is his sacrifice to make, and Sonakshi has no say at all. He assumes a little too much, bordering on lack of respect for his own wife. 

Face it, Dev has been told not to be too close to the Boses. After this, I'd like to see Ishwari react to the sight of her great virtuous son, who slapped a father figure with so much disrespect. 

I bet GKB will gloat some more, but seriously will this woman get away with everything!! I half wished there was a paparazzi somewhere, who'll expose this crazy Dixit house to some public scrutiny.

I cannot stand it that GKB and Vicky think they have a right to a stake in the Dixit money. 
Ugh, cheapos.

However, do note that GKB who continues to create a ruckus and continues to call names is spared of Dev's fury.

Now Ishwari gets so mentally unsettled as if all of Dev's wealth has been handed over to his in-laws... but she is still in a comfortable space. in her home, sitting on plush couch, beside her caring son... I did not see the whole issue in wanting to hear what Ishwari is saying/mumbling from Dev that he had to shut up a elderly man with a 'SLAP'. BTW this man was just saying the truth throughout and not falsely accusing anyone like Ishwari and GKB. Also Bijoy did not cross the line unlike Ishwar and GKB.

Rightly said. Sona was raging in Shimla, I hope the anger resurfaces.

What do you think will happen? With all this argument, and Sona leaving, will Dev divide all his money to those who so called "deserve" it, and then go get Sona? And then realize there's a prenup?
fanktlk thumbnail
@AnnzSageflower7 

I was so proud of Sona the way she lost her cool and reacted. For once I even applauded her picking and throwing around stuff. When Dev said meine tumhare sar par bomb pheka aur 4 km door bhaga...

I wanted Sona to say yes you were not there.. You ran away to pacify your mom... 

Oh well... It this doens't cause introspection I don't know what will. 

fanktlk thumbnail

[

Spot On!!
JShukla thumbnail
Sage- regarding dividing money.. I don't know. Do the writers view each of the disrespect on Sona in a way we view it... personal and close to heart? I doubt.

It will end with an ugly interaction between, Sona, Asha, Bijoy and Sourabh where at least one of the family member will blame Bijoy. Because if you see that is also a perspective. Some members feel Bijoy should not come to his married daughter's home often, should tow the line while speaking to her in-laws, etc. Asha will preach that Sona should mind her home and they will lick their wounds. ...

I have a bad feeling with the luke warm anger from Sona. She just said, 'At present , I have to go... He is my father' Nothing like, don't you dare talk to me again.. or how dare you do such a despicable deed...it was sad to see her unperturbed by her father's insult...
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sage- regarding dividing money.. I don't know. Do the writers view each of the disrespect on Sona in a way we view it... personal and close to heart? I doubt.

It will end with an ugly interaction between, Sona, Asha, Bijoy and Sourabh where at least one of the family member will blame Bijoy. Because if you see that is also a perspective. Some members feel Bijoy should not come to his married daughter's home often, should tow the line while speaking to her in-laws, etc. Asha will preach that Sona should mind her home and they will lick their wounds. ...

I have a bad feeling with the luke warm anger from Sona. She just said, 'At present , I have to go... He is my father' Nothing like, don't you dare talk to me again.. or how dare you do such a despicable deed...it was sad to see her unperturbed by her father's insult...

\

But Sona has always been a level headed person.So her reactions are not that extreme and explosive like Dev.

But if she goes back to romacing Dev and Ish bhajan without proper apologies from Dev,Im done with the show.
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

\

But Sona has always been a level headed person.So her reactions are not that extreme and explosive like Dev.

But if she goes back to romacing Dev and Ish bhajan without proper apologies from Dev,Im done with the show.

No Sona did scream at Dev many times during the break up phase. Remember she would barge in his office and yell. she also screamed at him in Shimla hotel room... so its not as if she can't or its not in her nature.

BTW, do read spoilers.. all of you. Dev is indeed what we always thought he was. A bully. I hope Devakshi separate coz a relation so toxic can never surviveEdited by JShukla - 7 years ago