Tubelight to be Om Puri's last film

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Salman Khan's Tubelight to be Om Puri's last film, Kabir Khan says will miss his warm hugs

Om Puri had some good projects in his kitty including Kabir Khan's Tubelight and Nandita Das's Manto.

SHARES
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Email
Written by Arushi Jain | New Delhi | Updated: January 6, 2017 7:30 pm
salman-khan-om-puri-759Salman Khan and Kabir Khan posted the stills from their movie Tubelight featuring late actor Om Puri.

Veteran actor Om Puri died on Friday morning after suffering a severe heart attack. The news came as a shock not only for the fans of the actor and but also for his friends in the industry. The veteran actor left behind a massive body of work like Arohan (1982), Ardh Satya (1983), Ghayal (1990) and many others. Om Puri was still going strong and had some good projects in his kitty. The actor was shooting for Kabir Khan's Tubelight along with Salman Khan.

Also read | RIP Om Puri: His journey from rag picking to cinematic success, see pics

Salman Khan expressed his grief and shared a picture of him with Om Puri from the sets of Tubelight. "So sad . Lost one of the most iconic Actors, RIP Om Puri ji ," he wrote along the picture.

Salman Khan 
"@BeingSalmanKhan

So sad . Lost one of the most iconic Actors, RIP Om Puri ji 

•  
  •  3,4403,440 Retweets
  •  
  •  12,18712,187 likes

Kabir Khan who has earlier worked with the actor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan was taken aback by the news as he wrote on Twitter, "Omji... u were laughing with us on set jst a few days ago! We have lost one of the greatest actor & the warmest person in the film industry." He added, "Omji... I will miss that warm tight hug that you gave me every morning on set. Khudahafiz sir... you were the best!" Tubelight is still unfinished.

Kabir Khan 
"@kabirkhankk

Omji... u were laughing with us on set jst a few days ago! We have lost one of the greatest actor & the warmest person in the film industry

•  
  •  582582 Retweets
  •  
  •  1,4391,439 likes
Kabir Khan 
"@kabirkhankk

Omji... I will miss that warm tight hug that you gave me every morning on set. Khudahafiz sir... you were the best!

•  
  •  502502 Retweets
  •  
  •  1,3031,303 likes
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago