Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting teaser
Now waiting for the update
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GorgeousSmile

UnresπŸ˜›
Teaser #3 mein thi ki Asad CUT... - nothing happens like that😑 cut meant scene cut!!πŸ˜†
What did he get in his shoulder/? - It's a mystery again! it is a tattoo!!

Khala - Zoya calls her khala as Appi...- do u know what Maina - this is the part I loved the mostπŸ‘ -  the beautiful relation sharing between her khala & Zoe,.- Because me & my nieces' age gap is 11 yrs. but I am her phupi & I just love to be with her & play with her ; even she loves me very much also. But I love her the most in the world before any1 else. I can do anything for her though every1 is unaware of this fact but I can!! actually i call my khala as aapi so thought to use that over her!!

Allah knows what's going on your mind?! That u may also change the storyline that KHALA was not even Raziya's sis or something else. Let me tell you whom I am talking about is my cousin brother's daughters, sometimes I myself think that I may not even love my own brothers' child also that much as much as I do them!!  No Khala is raziya's sister only!!

I have thought many times of writing a story expressing this unconditional love...I will sometime.! u should try!!

However, liked when Asad also told Zoya as Ms. farooqui & also told "ur name makes me remember someone"..⭐️ u know TIT FOR TAT!!πŸ˜†

And in Zoya's disappearance part, the goon says that he will make sure Zoya Farooqi is in their clutches...is it a mistake in typing? they were searching ZS, na? Sorry typing mistake!! I will correct it!!

So if she calls Aapi to her Khala, then what's the relation between Zain & Zoe? IF Zain was her Khala's son, how can Zoe call her Khala as Aapi, huh? Very weird!!  Zain is Zoya's real brother. I never said that Zain is her Aapi's son!!πŸ˜•

Story is moving very slowly  My first attempt!😳
u didn't add #teaser 2 In next update I promise!
Who r those people we didn't came to know Wait for sometime!! Plz!!
How did they end up in orphanage being parents alive? In next update promise!!
Why does those people tortured Zoya? & still want to kill her? Wait for sometime plz!!
Rehan must be Zain...Zain's memory is lost.. Maybe.. But no more Memory Loss!! Memory Loss is only for Asad.

^^ I want answers at least one of this questions in the next update...  I will try to!!
U must be uploading after a long time so update must be long & with our unanswered questions answered to some extent...πŸ˜‰  I will try my best!!

One most imp thing 
Does Asad knws the fact that he is suffering from amnesia? I think he knws but still not clear..he should...  This Q. will be answered in next update!!πŸ˜‰

Btw, I liked ki finally there is a story in Asad's memory loss too which was in the previous part..😊 Glad to know that!!😊

Thanks for the opinions and lovely comments Addrita!!πŸ˜ƒ
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser dear
He is planning something
Curious to know what it is.
Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres! 
Amazing teaser! πŸ˜†
Hahaha how much he is troubling her
You can't wear jeans at home nice joke!
Dilshad's reaction was epic totally confused πŸ˜†
Loved it! 
Please update the whole chapter now!!!! 
You can't keep my story waiting for so long! 
Edited by -loving_life- - 7 years ago
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

Thanks for the opinions and lovely comments Addrita!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for troubling you again!!!πŸ˜†How much STRESS I do arose in your head!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GorgeousSmile

Sorry for troubling you again!!!πŸ˜†How much STRESS I do arose in your head!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I told you before also NO SORRY yaar plz!!
I don't like this word.
You are not giving me stress.
In fact you are giving me suggestions regarding how to improve Aanchal's story!!
So THANK YOU!!😊
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I shall not know it in next update...as  u will not be in mood to add that in the next!! Haha...it always happen...u think to add in the next chapter but doesn't do so!
Yes! I am saying that as far as I remember  -  only Raziya is remembering him  when in the hospital she saw rehan! But what about others!
Aanchal's story?! She told the plot of the story & u r making it in that way!!??

Sometimes it is necessary to say sorry! Else the person on the other side get offended or I say becomes dissatisfied!!πŸ˜‰He/She may feel bad or get hurt too.  Btw, in real life I can't say sorry to others. I told u that I try to be an emotionless person so I hardly say Sorry,Thank u, Miss u, Love u.In fact, it is because I can't say these words even if I want to! I never learnt! Emotionally challenged I am! So, trying that in onlineπŸ˜†