Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

lol lopu ko accha dikhane ke liye ab baba ko bhi defend kiya jaa raha hai. the same baba who was once compared to being a rapist?!πŸ˜†

Maine Baba ko kab defend kiya? πŸ˜• Maine toh bas Bani ka violent act wala scene dikhaya jo ki ekk fact hai. Baba ki jagaha koi aur bhi hota to bhi Bani galat hi hoti. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Bani daily exercise karne wali ekk strong muscular body builder aurat hai aur Baba ekk 60 saal ka buddha hai, ye bhi fact hai.
Reposting: (if you missed it)... 'Muscular body builder Bani pushed 60year old so hard that could have turned into a very serious accident..😲
This is called real violence!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This forum is to discuss the show and its contestants rather than the forum member or fanbases. Making any personal attacks or derogatory names calling against members/contestants is NOT acceptable.
Members have difference of opinion no doubt but you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be the same do you? India Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations.

Also, please refrain from passing comments against a particular fangroup; comment such as "Oh fans of XYZ contestant/actor are always bashing ABC, is NOT allowed. Such comments do nothing except create animosity between the members and disrupt the atmosphere of the forum.

BB10 DT

soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

See I think it's anger and aggression and this behaviour can certainly lead to violence. But Lopa knows hurting people will get her in trouble so the next best thing is releasing anger through destroying property. So many people do this. Which doesn't make it right. 

This reminds me of psychology lessons. According to Freud's theory she is acting with her Id, i.e. she is blocking her super ego (which controls morals etc) and is going with her instincts. Id tries to solve your problem (in Lopas case, anger) as an animal sometimes. No thinking, just taking actions. Some take actions through verbal abuse, some through destruction of property which Lopa is doing. Others through calm manners which means they've got their ego (which controls Id and super ego) in good balance. 

Lopa does have anger issue and it's quite evident as seen in numerous occasions. She is releasing her anger through destruction. It's not cute or sassy as some people put it, in future it can lead to depression. It ruins relationships for example. Rohan is already trying to advice her not to do this because he feels bad and he also feels bad for her. 

The reason why she gets angry is another issue however... 

Well said πŸ‘
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The second gif is hilarious πŸ€£ I'll put it in my siggy box once I become a Group bie.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

:')
This reminds me of the time when I sent you various links to make GIFs on.
I love all of them. So cute. <33
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Queen lopu slays πŸ˜† Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Queen lopu getting slayed on this post πŸ˜­
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4