Lopa is violent!/ DT Nt pg 7

soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I find Lopa very violent.The way she overreact,s throws things around  during small fights with Rohan shows that she can be dangerous.
Rohan was right.She cannot accept her mistakes and thinks that she is always right. I felt sorry for Rohan when she was throwing luggage,mike etc during the fights.
I find strange that she has never been questioned by Salman for her violent streaks and superiority complex.She is actually  a selfish person who does 'good' things to feed her ego much worse than Karishma Tanna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
she is very diplomatic and has double standard woman.
she talks in a very aristocratic way with salman and like a bai with om.

she likes people who only follow her and behave the way she wants.

glad that ROHAN is coming out of her trap and is himself.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Funny how people r finding sudden faults in lopa just bcoz shes isnt hapoy with rohans SUDDEN change of behaviour.
And anyways lopa wasnt the one to push baba violently bcoz of which babas ear got injured πŸ˜­. How sad. 
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Funny how people r finding sudden faults in lopa just bcoz shes isnt hapoy with rohans SUDDEN change of behaviour.

And anyways lopa wasnt the one to push baba violently bcoz of which babas ear got injured😭. How sad.

DoremonLove thumbnail
Oops just see lopa toh sirf cheezein phekri hai. Yaha toh log baba ko phekere hπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Kon jyada violent h?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its called being sassy not violent.
Rohan is axing his own feet by giving Bani a chance with him and pursuing her friendship as well...only time will tell him...I remember once Bani totally bold out him infront of Salman...

But i find it Rohan's acchapan he is feeling sorry for Bani...but Bani will bite him in nooo time...

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

its called being sassy not violent.

Rohan is axing his own feet by giving Bani a chance with him and pursuing her friendship as well...only time will tell him...I remember once Bani totally bold out him infront of Salman...

But i find it Rohan's acchapan he is feeling sorry for Bani...but Bani will bite him in nooo time...

Exactly on point
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lopa forsure has anger issues... The way she keeps saying kat dungi and being overly aggressive throwing n breaking stuff def proves she has some problems.
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Oops just see lopa toh sirf cheezein phekri hai. Yaha toh log baba ko phekere hπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Kon jyada violent h?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Any sane person ll lose patience with Om.Almost Every housemate  has lost their cool with him.Funny why Bani only is dragged into this convo

But Lopa gets aggressive even with  poor Rohan.And Lopa was actually throwing the mike at Rohan in yesterdays's episode.🀒
Edited by soulEscape - 7 years ago