Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Welcome back Husnaaa! đŸ€—

Absolutely loved the entire update as usual...❀ It is flawless.

^This is effing gorgeous woman. Your style is beyond phenomenal. ❀ You are definitely a witch, you know!

> DBO stuff is wow.. I love the coloring on those sigs, specially the version 1 of the picspam. ❀

> MoNaya.. Love the gifs and same as you, I'm still contemplating on whether or not to watch the show. 😆

I plan to watch but just don't give DTD the microphone and the show should get easier to tolerate
^This cracked me up. đŸ€Ł

> JNDSD sigs and gifs are all beautiful. Never watched the show though but your creations are just too good.

> Beyhadh.. what do I say about that show. I'm in double minds whether I like the show or not and also, whether I hate Maya or not, and also whther I like Arjun or not. 😆 It is just to confusing. 
The gifs of both the promos are gorgeous!

> All the requests are gorgeous.. Love the Variya one in particular. ❀

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY K! đŸ€— đŸ„ł

~ Mrina <3
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is an update worthy of all attention. 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And lastly, Jennifer Winget.

This is marvellous
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Hello Husnaaa! đŸ€—
My Gosh! I'm actually so lost right now that Im completely at sea as to what to chose and what to leave! đŸ˜Č
You definitely, definitely are the brightest witch of PSing in this age! <3
No one comes closer to you. đŸ˜ł

To start with, like I say no one could ever ever ever beat you in text GIF and Animated GIF's. They are your strongest points and you just out do yourself every time you experiment with them. đŸ‘đŸ‘đŸ‘
The Beyhadh stuff is downright killer and gorgeous! â€ïž
The Maya Animated Siggis, Those Avi's, That conceptual GIF set are masterpieces! â­ïž
The colorings, The Textures, The gorgeous use of red and nude is just amazing! đŸ‘

DBO stuff is very pretty! I love the picspam, the colorings and the text used on them is boss! 
The JNDSD stuff is a sure shot favorite after Beyhadh! 
I just love love love the gorgeous usage of red in them! 
The Hariyaali Picspam is very pretty. <3
Love the soft effects. 

You Slay Girl, You Slay. â€ïž
Update Soon.  
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
What an update! Everything looks absolutely gorgeous, Husna. đŸ‘

The Jennifer Winget stuff is ravishingly beautiful, as are the Beyhadh stuff. Coloring on animated creations is freaking fantastic.

I think my favorite two creations of this update are these two.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
used your psd here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4803361&TPN=49

-x-

Ek toh Jennifer is a pretty woman. Then Husna Mohtarma goes ahead and makes all these creations on her which are worthy of the sexiness that the lady oozes. Result? Fandom mein general maut by beauty. The concept gifset on Maya has me curious. Finish it jaldi!

BRUH THE CHANNA MEREYA FEELS ARE STILL INTACT!! The pre-warning days in the DBO CG were the best. Ab wo maza nahin aata T_T

The red coloring on the ViTharv wedding set is KAYOOOT!!!

The MoNaya dance gifs thode zyada fast nahin udd rahe waise? 😆

I SHOULD REQUEST SOMETHING FROM YOU TBH 😳

OMG I KNOWWW 😳

*runs to collect material*
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing stuff here! I love the stuff you've made on Beyhadh, they look gorgeous! 😳
I love the red overlay that you have used in the ones you have made, they add an amazing effect! The blending and coloring is mindblowing! 😳

P.S.: Please please, do PM me if you update!

-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jennifer icons are absolute stunners, the reds are in brilliant bright contrast with whites.

http://i.imgur.com/ZXEDBkU.png- Flawless. The Reds, again go amazingly well with the coloring. Great blending, too.

DBO picspam, lesser khichdi one, just perfection. Such beautiful merge & oh that coloring! 

https://extraimage.net/images/2017/02/27/319383354e72adf3afd523b564f286ce.gif- So darn pretty, woman! Beyond beautiful.

You are unbelievably talent when it comes to animated stuffs. Such outclass works!

Both ViTharva GIF sets have been witnessed in the CG & complimented.

http://i.imgur.com/Ir52arl.png- This Hariyali isn't hurting, you know. đŸ˜†
It looks so neat & immaculate, smooth AF.

Kankshita's Birthday stuffs are pretty.

Great update. Keep it going.

Downloaded the resources, keep blessing us with them every now & then.

-Ayushi.
Edited by -.wanderlust.- - 7 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited.Edited by Starwalker. - 7 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I thought i will never see the day of this. Really thought you were going a long break. I gotta admit it's nice taking a break in between sometimes, much needed to go through a creative process and refining the skills a bit too. But wohoo am so happy to see that you updated. This is so much needed to boost people like me who are in need of inspiration all throughout. You know what am talking about. You're comment about "i barely made anything." is quite an understatement. You made QUITE a lot of things i see. đŸ˜†

Jennifer Winget Gotta admit, she's definitely your muse. I guess when it comes to a favorite. You give your heart and soul unknowingly in making it standout. Those icon are so bloody perfect. I saw those pictures around and i had the urge to make something out of it. Sexy photoshoot it was. I love how she kills in red and how you kept the colouring the appealing apart of the icon. Oh that edit photoshoot in BW is so AMAZING. Breathtaking. I love your edit man. I tried to make an edit and failed but yours look so classy. It was already BW and i like how you kept your colouring tones limited and not overdid it. That red border always slay on a BW edit and your text is so apt.

Dil Bole Oberoi Your blended icons are so beautiful Husna. Liking the tinge of yellow that you maintained there. Your subtle use of textures. Looks all so pretty. I've seen that picspam around. That colouring stands out so MUCH. Gosh am liking it even more. I love the style of it too. Should copy that style soon ;) ;P I should say it again. I LOVE THE COLOURING. It's hard to point a favorite from both versions because they are both pretty stuffs ;( Those gifs: you know how am crushing on your latest psd colouring? Yea i love it so much. Started using it on my stuffs. That soft yet sharpened gif is brilliantly done. And the addition of a text + font complimenting it.

Nach Baliye I don't usually follow reality shows because it's filled with more dramas than the actual performance of the contestants, but that caption of yours cracked me so bad. đŸ€Ł Am guessing that DTD is Divyanka and her husband? Are they really that annoying? What does DTD stands for anyway? đŸ€ŁI love each avis you did Husna. OMG the colouring again. :'( i keep repeating myself but seriously it's so appealing. Esp those isolated colouring one.

Jana Na Dil Se Door Oh wow, you are definitely showcasing an update with smashing colourings now. đŸ˜ł Your work is so neat and crisps. Even a non-fan will gawk and gush on those. Just look at these three sets of gifs man? I don't know what to say anymore but feast my eyes upon them. Oh your blending is just flawless and your way of writing down your text fonts. You're so good at gifing now. The result is so sharp yet soft again. Bless your actions and your creative hands. 

Beyhadh I don't know if Rida told you or not but am watching Beyhadh season 2 and occasionally watching Season 1 for a pass time. Yes yes am watching. I knew i was going to like. JW aka Maya is the reason am even watching it anyway. đŸ˜† Those gifs are SO good. Yup she is definitely your muse  Your brushes on them makes them stand out. I see you did a lot of blending here too. You are becoming a master at blending gif. ;) Despite ghatiya quality i see you managed to make something so breathtaking. I am digging that paint spray brush on that BW ones btw and that font + text ;| I saw those promos. The original promo gifs looks so amazing đŸ˜Č I think i already told you how i can't stop staring at the perfectness of those set. You had it in your sigbox too. Loving that textures used on the BW one. For one strange reason Beyhadh looks mind-boggling when it's in BW-Red. It gives a Beyhadhy-combo đŸ˜† But can't discredit the coloured ones too ;'( looking bloody incredible.

Requests Those DBO, BKD, Kankshita's birthday stuffs, Ri's banner & Jw's banner. WOW! They came out so gorgeous. I gotta say am in awe with your textures here.

Thank you for sharing your resources man. Probably i should follow suit sometimes and share stuffs. Though i don't make smashing colourings like you. Is that gif set 2 colouring the one you shared with me before? The beyhadh one? Oh why is my name in the credit lists :O esp in the colouring department? đŸ˜Či don't even own a colouring psd in my folders đŸ€Ł

Kankshita time for you to update now. C'mon show us your wondrous stuffs and inspire us too.  I is waiting.