Posted: 7 years ago
omooo just superb love it
wow amazing read both parts in one go
eagerly waiting for next part pls update soonish
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhirpalak

Do you think I have words for you? You are amazing as always I was imagining this stuff how can you always read my imginations? What is the secret? Lol. Please don't go stay here I want to talk to you forever; this story Is awesome the proposal was very romantic and wonderful

Lots of pyaar πŸ˜›

You dont have words for me ? Matlab itna bekar likha hai kya ? ;) Just kidding ! I am glad with have this connect of same imaginations :) Forever & On IF ? Not possible chweeto ! Thank You :*

Lots of Pyaarrr :)
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaAli2905

omooo just superb love it

wow amazing read both parts in one go
eagerly waiting for next part pls update soonish

Heyyy Maha ! Thank you babe but If you read all the 3 parts then thats all is in this OS :) Rest of it I have left on your imaginations because I wanted to keep it short ! Thanks for liking it. Will write a long one next time!!!!

Lots of Pyaar to you !

Jacksonhead thumbnail
Wow! That was awesome. This happens to be the first kasu fanfic I have read and u just inspired me to read more. πŸ‘ I love their chemistry. kash sachi mein ho jaye aisa
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jacksonhead

Wow! That was awesome. This happens to be the first kasu fanfic I have read and u just inspired me to read more.πŸ‘I love their chemistry. kash sachi mein ho jaye aisa

Heya ! Welcome to the forum :) So happy to know you liked it dear and dont worry there is bhandaar of ffs,Os & Ss on KaSu =) written by many amazing writers. Me too ! I love KaSu :* I know that would be great & then we can hope that all the romace we wanted between them will come true ;) Hehe. .

Lots of pyaar to you & have a great time !
Jacksonhead thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Heya ! Welcome to the forum :) So happy to know you liked it dear and dont worry there is bhandaar of ffs,Os & Ss on KaSu =) written by many amazing writers. Me too ! I love KaSu :* I know that would be great & then we can hope that all the romace we wanted between them will come true ;) Hehe. .

Lots of pyaar to you & have a great time !

I've already finished most of them as I happen to be a very enthusiastic readerπŸ˜ƒ