Introduce Yourself

Posted: 18 years ago
Hello everyone,

This is just an effot for all of us to get to know each other better. We all have become friends and enjoy or (hmm should i put the enjoy in quotes ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ) the show kusum. But, as far as i know we really don't know each other that much other than our usernames and which character we like.

So this would be a introductory thread for all those people who browse the kusum forum. So do tell us about yourself. Where are you from? married or umarried? Where are staying? You favorite serials? Favorite part of kusum and anything else you wanna share.

Let me start w/ myself.
As u might know allready my name is sai. I am 19 years old. I am unmarried. I am doing B.A in pscyhology ( don't worry i am still not trained to read people's minds yet. that' the first question i get ๐Ÿ˜† ) and am also doing pre-med. I am a senior in college and will be heading to medical schoool next year. I am originally from India currently living in U.S. My hobbies are IF (IF has become a second family to me ), reading books, watching TV, spending time w/ friends. As you might know my favorite actors are Abhi ๐Ÿ˜† Others include brad pitt, Shahrukh Khan rani and kajol . I like or i must say i used to like JKKN and Kusum. Due to time constraints I am not able to follow any of those right now. In kusum allright this should be shocking, until now i didn't say who was my favorite ๐Ÿ˜† I like kshitij. I am proud to be a moderator of the forum and i am glad that i have the opportuinty to meet such wonderful people like you all.If you would like to know more about me, I am just a pm away

So over to you all......Tell us about yourself.
hi i'm icy_devil.................i'm unwed๐Ÿ˜†(i'm only 14), right now itz summer vacations and i'm going to grade 10 in septemer..........i really like JJKN and Kyunki and KTH๐Ÿ˜ƒ...MY favortie actors and actress are Rajeev Khandelwal, Amna shariff, Shilpa Saklani and SRK๐Ÿ˜ณ......I live in Vancouver Canada, and well my thought on Kusum is tht sometimes it is okay but then gets boring๐Ÿ˜† .....My hobbies are coming on the IF and watching hockey, and talking to friends on MSN๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by icy_devil - 18 years ago
d
Edited by sumaira.daud - 18 years ago

well hi, my name is sonali. I live in USA but i love india and i am proud of being an indian anywayz i am 14 and i love to read write draw play basketball watch t.v/movie. My favorite show is Jassi, kyph, sindoor, and kkusum.  My favorite tv character wud be kistij, kumud, ejaz, iqbal, neha bamb, kali, kajol too. My favorite movie star wud be govinda, kajol, rani, madhuri, arjun rampal, shadid, vivek oberoi, shahrukh ka etc.

well i love to come on IF too. yep awesome.

hey all nice u finally๐Ÿ˜† meet  u ppl...thanx sai di๐Ÿ˜‰

ok so abt me...........im 15.......born n raised in NYC but a tru Paki @ heart.....lolz hence da ID๐Ÿ˜‰........i luv goin on da comp..esp IF and AIM.....and watchin TV....american paki or indian i watch um all๐Ÿ˜†.......dun get me rong i lyke 2 hang out wit frendz az well......wen im wit frendz i do wat all teenage grlz go.talk giggle talk sum more n of course.go shoppin.........rite now im on break gonna go baq 2 skool on sept 8th so rite now im btwn 9th n 10th grade..........finished 9th but didnt start 10th yet..........so am i in 9 1/2 grade?๐Ÿ˜†..............az 4 TV........i watch EVERYTHING....so yea i noe da basic story of all da showz on sony n sum on zee but religiously watch ymlh jjkn and kkusum.........i really lyke ymlh and jjkn cuz dey r.or shud i say WERE soo realistic.....and kkusum well mah mom watchez it n datz how i started n now im hooked.......i cant stand it yet im eager 2 watch it.........dunno how dat workz...............ummm considerin dat im only 15 im sure u all can guess dat im single n not lukin๐Ÿ˜‰..........so wat else..........hmmmmmm.........yea im da viewbie of dis section(no duh) n i really enjoy workin wit all of u ur all a gr8 bunch of ppl n v can all toler8 kkusum 2gether

nething else u wanna noe....jus PM me

hey im aisha patel. im in the 11th grade. im 18 yrs old. i was born and raised in the USA! i love to watch kkusum (even tho it gets boring sumtimes) and i watch tumhari disha sumtimes also, but kkusum is just addicting! my fav actor is salman khan and my fav actress is rani m. my fav tv stars r aashka goradia, amit sareen, chaavi mittal(disha), and hiten and gauri tejwani. i love to make friends! oh yea, n im single also but ain't looking!๐Ÿ˜†

well if u wanna know anything else then juss pm me! bye!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

...Well im meghavi and im in high school.  I was born in India, but now I stay in Ontario, canada, its been 8 years since i've moved to Canada.  I LOVE watching movies!!!!  It doesn't matter if its hindi or english, I just love watching movies!  My fave actors from bollywood are SRK, Saif, Zayed...bust SRK is my fave, fave!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I watch JJKN, KYPH and very rarely I watch kkusum.

My IF screen id is bluepink. When I was joining this forum I had no clue what screen name should I have. Then I a picture of twins, a boy and a girl. So I came up with the colors representing them blue for boy and pink for girl. ๐Ÿ˜Š

To know more about me http://anjusharma.india-forums.com/

hi

i am **ivan*(* letters belonging to the rest of my name)  , i was born n raised in fiji Is but now live in vancouver , canada. i am single, in college n looks like i will be stuck there for another 2 to 3 years.

i have been watching indian tv series regularly from 1996 to 2002 . ..hum panch, tara , daraar , banegi apni baat to all  ekta kapoor's K ( kanyadaan, koshish, kahani , balajji horror, kalash), shagun , just mohabbat etc.  nowadays i just see little bit of kahin to hoga, kyunki, kahani, kkusum  (whatever my mum watches) .

i found this forum when i did a goggle search for ๐Ÿ˜ณrajeev khandelwal๐Ÿ˜ณ.

if srk made me sit on the couch to  watch movies then rajeev made me bring the seat just 30 cm away from the tv screen.๐Ÿ˜†

my fav actor is rajeev ,srk . on my handsome lists are: akshay kumar, kumar gaurav , bikram saluja, milind soman ,john ibraham , tom cruise , owen & luke wilson , john cusack , & johnny depp.

my fav actress right now is preity : alltime fav are juhi , madhuri n praveen babi : kajol pre 2000 .

my fav movies are kuch kuch hota hai , DDLG , lagaan , maine pyare kiya, HAHK & HSSH . there is one comedy movie of which i never got tired of watching when i was a child, called andaz apna  apna *ring amir , salman, raveena n karishms . usually i cannot stand to see entire movie for more than 2 times.  

apart from bolly n telly world , i love fashion designing n love clothes made by manish malhotra. i used to play outdoor games .

i have never been to india nor i have any known relatives living there . but i hope i will visit india one day n find my roots .

p.s after watching rajeev khandelwal on kth , i enquired at  a travel agency about air fares to mumbai๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ivan - 18 years ago
Hi! My name is Aqsa. Im 14 years old and will go 2 10th grade in september. My hobbies are watchin tv, surfing the net and reading books. i like mystery and horror books. My favourite actors are amit sareen, iqbal khan and salman khan๐Ÿ˜ณ. My ambition is to become a doctor