Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Thats a possibility, maybe because of age factor.

My wife feels that SM is wearing a "false stomach". Even her "dragging walk" in first episode was deliberate. But yesterday her walk was quite soot sootith compared to first episode.
marathigirl1972 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

My wife feels that SM is wearing a "false stomach". Even her "dragging walk" in first episode was deliberate. But yesterday her walk was quite soot sootith compared to first episode.

Nope... SM has truly gained so much weight in the real life. It was very visible when she was on CHYD with Sanjay Mone for the movie promotion. It was just a couple of weeks back. She must seriously reduce the weight!

BTW today's episode was hilarious! Especially when DP was in the frame...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by marathigirl1972 - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
The serial seems to be quite OK as some refreshing timepass. DP and SM are doing a good job but then it is Nani who is stealing the show in every episode.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Priyadarshan Jadhav will play younger version of DP in this serial. Sneha pathak will play young SM.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Why is this thread so deserted? πŸ€”
Becoz of my work timings I skip almost 75% of the episode.

How was Priyadarshan Jadhav? Is he suiting as younger DP?

I still feel Vandana Gupte could have been better choice than SM...but I guess they wanted some1 opp to DP physiquewise.
Edited by Nachiketj - 7 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Naani is really funny in her younger version too... πŸ˜ƒ 
mishkil88 thumbnail
NJ there are repeats on wkend. Also u can watch on ozee. So far CBDG is much better than naktichya...
charuDeu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 CBDG , IMO ,the writing & plot is humourless. Whatever laughs are there , it is due to the ability & timing of the lead actors.
  The story is credited to DP , I think. Still it is  a bore.πŸ₯±

NLYH - much better visually . Take this as a black comedy cum farce.&  then you canπŸ˜› enjoy it.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Yesterday's episode of NLYH was fun...i think each visiting "var" will have such strange antics as aniket character. 
dipalimanish thumbnail
I am not liking SM in this. She looks and acts bore. DP is wonderful as always. Nani and DP are stealing show. PJ is doing really good job as younger DP. His expressions are good. I liked him in that mi kaay bail aahe scene.