Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
New serial starting from 18th Jan at 9.30pm-10.30pm from Wed to Sat every week :
http://www.india.com/marathi/entertainment/chuk-bhool-dyavi-ghyavi-new-serial-on-zee-marathi-soon/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh...it has 1 hour slot!
Mishkil - I agree with u...Vandana Gupte could have been fun to watch with Dilip Prabhavalkar.

Also Dilip P returning back on ZM after a long time...The 'Mones' are ZMs children ðŸ˜³
Edited by Nachiketj - 7 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeNFaQyRFIc[/YOUTUBE]
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for opening new thread mishkil... looks interesting... lets see how it shapes up...
i agree as well as disagree with both of u regdg VG-DP pair...  yess they would hv looked apt but just like we hv famous on screen pairs as leads like they two have bcome a famous old couple...

It would b interesting to watch SM and DP as couple... lets see how it works out... they r going for new pair instead of tried and tasted one... hope it will come up as fresh and intersting...

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Oh...it has 1 hour slot!

Mishkil - I agree with u...Vandana Gupte could have been fun to watch with Dilip Prabhavalkar.

Also Dilip P returning back on ZM after a long time...The 'Mones' are ZMs children ðŸ˜³

Agree with you. I would have loved to watch Vandana Gupte with him. But let's see how SM does it. In promo atleast she looks good. 

Mones are all time favourite of ZM. Sanjay M's role in KKK is just for the sake of it, not important but gets lots of footage.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
The promo was lovely. With stalwarts like DP and SM it will definitely be up to a particular standard, of that there can be no doubt.
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The second promo is so funny.. SM calling someone dhabbu with the "gall phugavane" expression is really too much.. Like look who's talking.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basantii

The second promo is so funny.. SM calling someone dhabbu with the "gall phugavane" expression is really too much.. Like look who's talking.

Second promo is too good. DP searching for info on his (probable) college crush Bharti hurriedly closing the laptop when SM approaches. DP's expression of panic are really superb. DP is a master at this type of comedy.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Mone couple is part of "Ti Sadhya Kai Karte" - the promos of which are raining on ZM as they are producers.  Mone couple is probably playing parents to Ankush C. 
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Second promo is too good. DP searching for info on his (probable) college crush Bharti hurriedly closing the laptop when SM approaches. DP's expression of panic are really superb. DP is a master at this type of comedy.

I, repeatedly, can only concentrate on SM's expression on Bharati Tupe urfa ex chavlichi sheng expression. Of course DP is stalwart.
Edited by Basantii - 7 years ago