FUN POST - I propose to Bani

Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I propose to Bani

Pardon my cliche.. but life is full of mystery or else how can any one explain an intelligent, cultured, soft-spoken, caring, social IT guy like me with tattooless skin would fall head over toe for Bani who is in sharp contrast with me in every way.

Like Dil To Pagal Hain movie I suddenly knew that I had fallen in love. I am a rational go-getter who realised that Bani was way out of my league and had to strive hard to deserve her.

I am a dog lover and own a cutie Labrador and here was the first problem. It was evident from Bigg Boss videos that Bani despises all Kutte of the world. Let all kutte goto dogs for all she cares. A rumour is making round that Bani even won against Legendary Dharmendra in dog-blood drinking competition.

I cant part with my dog to be with Bani. Luckily, he is always eager to please his master, a quality no doubt will please Bani. Unfortunately, he is little unruly, rebellious by nature and hence having him trained to obey all orders without question like Gaurav. Well .. fingers crossed..

I know that apart from physical exercise, Bani loves to exercise her jaws constantly by munching any known protein in sight. I am prepared to be at my lady Khali's service 24/7 and  have already learnt to cook everything from starters like oat fritters, egg idaly to main course like oat/egg biryani, oat paratha, egg-spinach masala to desserts like egg kulfi and egg Srikhand. If I

I know that Bani is self-made since childhood. She never agreed with her teacher's evaluation and used to make her own report cards at school. It is also rumoured that she is such an extreme case of being self-made that she was not born to her parents like ordinary commoners but made entry into this world like that Terminator movie.
Bani has set some impossible benchmark there for a person like myself who started from abject poverty to now head all Goa/Gujrat/Maharashtra operations in my company.

Bani's rich,expressive and explosive vocabulary and unwavering, loyal use of f**k words in all sentences, situations and even in pauses was a great revelation to a poor guy like me who naively relied upon works of Dicken/Austen or  GRE preparation or editorial columns to enrich my English knowledge.

No wonder she landed the prestigious job to translate all Hindi cusses to innovative English expletives in Hollywood remake of Omkara and Delhi Belly.

Bani not only conveys her feelings by her flat, monotonous tone, generous f**k words, constant flailing of hands or skyward blank,vacuous gaze but also with a subtle twitch at the corner of her mouth. Hence she is so difficult to read and easily misunderstood.

She is so grossly misunderstood that teachers always found her answers incorrect during exam, the waiters invariably mess with her orders, GPS misunderstands her locaion, even Expedia issues her ticket to wrong destination. It will be a challenge to decipher her moods but I have also noticed that a piece of special diet protein cake always lightens her mood and brings expansive smile on her face in any situation. 

Bani staunchly believes that relationship is based on trust and insists that her partner puts an unwavering trust in every syllable she utters. If the partner seems to wander away from this tenet, he is subjected to multiple twitches of every facial muscle along with walking away unexpectedly.

It is of paramount importance that I develop this blind trust and have already started practicing by jogging blindfolded on the street filled with open manholes. I just can not see her disappointed.

I am currently being trained as a punching bag of Mike Tyson. I am sure this rigorous training will come in handy with Bani. Love you Bani.  When will I be your d**k-h**d ..?

I showed few of Bani's BiggBoss clippings to my Mom. I wanted to create good impression of hers and then slowly announce my love for her.. but alas!! my old fashioned mom passed out while watching Bani's convo heavily sprinkled with f**k and sh*t. Aynyway.. Good news!! Doc says the shock is not quite severe and mom should recover in a couple of days and she may not remember anything she saw.. Well.. Next time I will show mom clippings of Bani snoring or eating oat without talking.

Bani's f**k talks, however endearing, were not palatable to my mom. Yesterday, I dreamt that Bani accepted my marriage proposal with effusive (and strangely inviting and arousing) f**ks. I later begged her to tone down f**k a bit for my mother and our happy life. But even in my own dream she screamed..

"F**k man.. I dont mind cooking some sh*t for her or give her all sh*t respect and all or even get her tattooed head to toe with your Gods. But you suggesting that I overuse f**k is really so f**ing insulting and wrong. f**k f**k. I hardly use that word.. f**k F**K F**K"

I was apologising with folded hands with earnestness of 1000 Gauravs in my eyes but Bani ignored me and walked away. I woke up shuddering..and was relieved that it was just a dream. This can never happen in reality, right ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUN POST - Priyanka Son's Letter.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4738030&PID=137981170&#p137981170
Edited by Cotswolds - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cotswolds thumbnail
Gaurav is lately so wrapped up in Actor Gaurav vs Real Gaurav that he has finally developed split personality. He sleeps on double bed alone but HMs to be believed they have seen 2 Gaurav sleeping side by side at night.Edited by Cotswolds - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh dear i so loved this. Very well written🀣. Shes so misunderstood hahahah. N i loved about the selfmade thing. 
Keep writing more. Awesome oneπŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic, creative and very witty Cotswolds my friend...you made me smile and laugh many times here...🀣
Brilliant and now you have every right to proclaim the much coveted Self Made tag...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Cotswolds thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Oh dear i so loved this. Very well written🀣. Shes so misunderstood hahahah. N i loved about the selfmade thing. 

Keep writing more. Awesome oneπŸ˜†

Bani is very eccentric like her bff Gauhar. She is perfect os material. πŸ˜†

Thanks doremonlove, sugmini, kadaklonda for liking the post.
Cotswolds thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Fantastic, creative and very witty Cotswolds my friend...you made me smile and laugh many times here...🀣

Brilliant and now you have every right to proclaim the much coveted Self Made tag...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Thanks cruiser for your kind, encouraging words. It means a lot . πŸ˜Š
I enjoy bani lopa rivalry and omg antics. This season is better than many other seasons. Such a shame that it could not garner good trp 

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well-written, Kudos!
"I cant part with my dog to be with Bani. " -  I suggest a way for that. You yourself engulf the canine qualities. It will make her happy as she wants to be the master without all the mess that comes along with a real dog.

About your other qualm, as long as your mom doesn't understand English, you are fine. You see Bani is "classy" who can cuss only in English. So cussing or swearing in any Indian language - no way, it will be extremely beneath her. You know calling someone "mofo" will be hipster but just  to say "ghatiya" will be like committing a murder.

If you just reconsider, maybe you still have a way. All the best ;)

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO!! 🀣 SO well written!! Sarcasm at its best. Kudos dude! πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail
@Cotswolds - 

Fun posts like yours are the reason that make Bigg Boss forum so interesting. I really have no words to describe how much I enjoy reading your posts. Each and every line is just - 

P.S. - the link to Priyanka's son's letter is not working πŸ˜•

Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Very witty and well-written Cotswolds, and totally on point! The 'kutte' and 'misunderstood' portions take the (protein) cake, IMO πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.  Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago