Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
brilliant stuff!
incidentally, although I had a vague idea, I just looked up what the word 'Gurbani' actually meant.. now, I wish I hadnt!
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL...This is so good. 🤣
Khali, Terminator, self made...hahahahaha !!

I have also read your "Priyanka's son letter" post. I must say you're very good at this. 👏
Brilliant stuff !!!

If I may request, can you please write "Manveer's love letter to Nitibha"? It would be really entertaining to see how that one goes.

Thank you for your brilliant post !! Keep writing more !

Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MindIt

Well-written, Kudos!

"I cant part with my dog to be with Bani. " -  I suggest a way for that. You yourself engulf the canine qualities. It will make her happy as she wants to be the master without all the mess that comes along with a real dog.

About your other qualm, as long as your mom doesn't understand English, you are fine. You see Bani is "classy" who can cuss only in English. So cussing or swearing in any Indian language - no way, it will be extremely beneath her. You know calling someone "mofo" will be hipster but just  to say "ghatiya" will be like committing a murder.

If you just reconsider, maybe you still have a way. All the best ;)

😆  Well my mom does have workable knowledge of English and few taboo, unspeakable words as well.

Good news!!  I later realised that all Bani convo was beeped and mom passed out due to low blood sugar caused by fasting. (she is fasting for good bahu 😳)
In moment of weakness I revealed my love for Bani and to create good impression showed her clippings of her and Jason and how she takes care of sick person.

Well my mom passed out again while watching the night scene when Bani hugs Jason tightly. I am sure its her low blood sugar again...
Cotswolds thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

LMAO!! 🤣 SO well written!! Sarcasm at its best. Kudos dude! 👍🏼

Thanks Mithibani.. I am a big fan of your running commentry on DDT.  ⭐️

Thanks jibber-jabber.. 😊

Originally posted by: SP2684

😆 😆 Very witty and well-written Cotswolds, and totally on point! The 'kutte' and 'misunderstood' portions take the (protein) cake, IMO 😉😆. 

bold 😆

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

LOL...This is so good. 🤣
Khali, Terminator, self made...hahahahaha !!

I have also read your "Priyanka's son letter" post. I must say you're very good at this. 👏
Brilliant stuff !!!

If I may request, can you please write "Manveer's love letter to Nitibha"? It would be really entertaining to see how that one goes.

Thank you for your brilliant post !! Keep writing more !

Thanks nehaaa.14 I am glad you enjoyed it.
Nice topic.. I too enjoyed Manveer's letters to Nitibha.. Bery funny, cutely brash and also "Dil Se"..
Manveer is unintentionally funny at times and that's his USP.

Edited by Cotswolds - 7 years ago
Cotswolds thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@Cotswolds - 

Fun posts like yours are the reason that make Bigg Boss forum so interesting. I really have no words to describe how much I enjoy reading your posts. Each and every line is just - 

P.S. - the link to Priyanka's son's letter is not working 😕

Thanks nathupyare for such encouraging words and cute smileys.. I do appreciate it..
Any favorites this season ? I am not rooting for anyone on particular but does find Lopa easy on eyes.. 😳

Thanks .. fixed the link..
Edited by Cotswolds - 7 years ago
Cotswolds thumbnail

Originally posted by: vitriolic

brilliant stuff!
incidentally, although I had a vague idea, I just looked up what the word 'Gurbani' actually meant.. now, I wish I hadnt!

Thanks  Vitriolic.. My curiosity was aroused and googled Gurbani and found some Sikh religious reference. Is there some other meaning as well ?
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cotswolds

Thanks nathupyare for such encouraging words and cute smileys.. I do appreciate it..
Any favorites this season ? I am not rooting for anyone on particular but does find Lopa easy on eyes.. 😳

Thanks .. fixed the link..

I'm liking Lopa too..😊 par kabhi kabhi wo thodi hatheli ho jaati hai 😳

Along with Lopa, I'm also liking Rohan... he's quite resilient and is being himself... and also un-intentionally funny sometimes (shredder-sweater 😆)
BeingBlunt thumbnail
LMAO. 🤣
POST OF THE SEASON. 👏
Cotswolds thumbnail
Thanks beingblunt.
Nathupyare.. same here.. Rohan is slowly growing on me. His behavior is impulsive, immature and foolhardy too but he looks quite genuine, honest person.

Happy new year everyone.😊