ArHi SS: Dillagi - Thread 2 - (Chapter 10-13) [Thread 3-Page 1/173](Page 70)

Posted: 2 years ago
Mind blowing.. well got to know Khushi right from little girl to the 30 year old strong woman who is now in a very confused state because of somebody whom she have hated all her life.. loved the update.. now things are gonna on altogether on different level... well will be looking forward to the interesting turn.. 

thanks for mail Smile
1 Likes this
Fantastic
Fabulous
Amazing

1 Likes this
pleeese ...the way this ff turn ...shouldn't arnav repent for what he did to her ...khushi suffered 17 years of her life...and what did he do move on in one week. ...please don't make lav his only supports after khushi I couldn't imagined it ...u knew after all what he did to khushi...I still respected him because all his life and love only for khushi so please don't make him involved with lavanya  Edited by maisah77 - 2 years ago
1 Likes this
No tragic ending please... I see enough of those in real life. They hv suffered enough for many lifetimes. She is just realizing his love underneath all that hatred and rudeness.
1 Likes this
noo nooo yaar no sad ending.this is soo beautiful tale if arshi which has to be a HAPPY ENDING tale.
so Only and Only HAPPY ENDING
1 Likes this
he been avoided her last 5 years but that didn't effect her life from work to study and she successfully pull her self ...but when she start this dating thing some thing is not right. ..or let say she misses her real partner. ..that why she started find fault in each date...that doesn't mean she like to be caged in again but some kind of special conction stared to show in her inner self...so please please arshi shouldn't be apart they go through alot but at the end they r one sole
1 Likes this
i love it...
it was great...
i cant wait for their reunion...
please continue soon...
1 Likes this
and plz don,t make arnav involve with lavanya bcz his love for khushi is too DEEP .he cant be invloved with someone after this so easily.plz dont show arnav and lavanya togather bcz his love for khushi will then look like a joke then. getting over soo easily from khushi love and then having a relationship with lavanya will not suit his character and also the story.
but we have full trust on u bcz arnav is for khushi and khushi iS for arnav ALWAYS HAMESHA
2 Likes this