CID

Is CID ending

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
People sorry to make a post which might hurt you, I have been a silent member of the forum, however lately I am getting news that CID would soon end, I am a regular viewer of this show (despite the depreciating quality), I don't want it to end.

Could some of you please confirm if it is a news or a rumour

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's actually seems to be a rumor... 
There's no official announcement by the channel or the cast... The news that is revolving around the social media is totally unauthenticated... 
However there's no episode in upcoming week according to some sources...
Minionite thumbnail
I'm not sure if the rumours you've been hearing have to do with ACP getting heart attack and the show ending, but those are all false as confirmed by Satam sir: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4770589.

Other than that I agree with Swathi. There hasn't been any official confirmation yet.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou people for your replies, it was a great relief
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In a Marathi newspaper about Satam sir's news (His denial of heart attack to him or even his character 'ACP Pradyuman') he said he is not quitting CID & it  will continue .  They also quoted creative head Danish Khan & he says " There is not even a slightest thought of ending CID"  

But then why Sony is behaving like that is still a question  
tinaonline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonytv cannot end cid because still cid gives then above 1 trp. And the present stories are receiving positive response and Shridhar Raghavan Sir is back. He cares about our views and that means cid trp will increase more. In the present scenario cid falls under top 3 shows of sony..

But the behavior of sonytv is still a question as they keep on promoting other shows whereas cid is ignored.Edited by tinaonline - 7 years ago
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good to know that ending of cid is just a rumour..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know
http://www.abplive.in/television/c-i-d-no-acp-pradyuman-in-the-show-after-dec-26-468138

this has been posted yesterday! 😕
swathi17 thumbnail
Vis di... 
I think they are circulating the same news which came one week earlier... 
It is better to take twitter and please make a tweet to Satam sir or Narendra sir... 
Unless and until their confirmation, this can be considered as rumour... 
But in earlier posts as mentioned above there is some confirmation that Satam sir is not leaving CID... 
swathi17 thumbnail
It is quite illogical... 
This week there's no episode... 
At the same time 26th falls on Monday... 
One month ago, even there were articles stating that, CID is going off air... But it didn't happen... 
We must start tweeting to Sony because the uncertainty in telecasting the show is leading to create some rumours like this... 
As a fan, another request is not to end this show in such a mean way... ACP can be shown retiring but not dead... Even today, many people are talking about CID because of the character ACP Pradyuman... 
Please consider our words...