Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Also for those who have something against Ranbir lol, because of Fawad's outing from Bollywood ..it was nice of Ranbir to mention Fawad's performance in K&S as a standout performance for him this year..even though Fawad was never mentioned otherwise. He didn't have to, yet he still made it a point to appreciate Fawad's performance. 

just FYI 😆 

After doing everything possible to throw Fawad under the bus for something he was not responsible and using that to get an opening for his film I am grateful to his highness Ranbir for being kind enough to take his name. He is another Anushka who will speak when and where it doesn't make a difference. It's better he STFU otherwise someone will come after him and he will have to pay a visit to RT to forgive him and have to donate 5cr to the Army. 
anam10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

After doing everything possible to throw Fawad under the bus for something he was not responsible and using that to get an opening for his film I am grateful to his highness Ranbir for being kind enough to take his name. He is another Anushka who will speak when and where it doesn't make a difference. It's better he STFU otherwise someone will come after him and he will have to pay a visit to RT to forgive him and have to donate 5cr to the Army.

Mrs Khan - I really really really and really want to know if you say this to irritiate us or you seriously believe that Ranbir has thrown out FK , planned everything ? It's Xmas, so don't be angry. Reply in detail please 😳
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

--------

Dalit was representing? I havent seen his movies, is he that famous? Why wasn't Ayushman Khurrana or Rajkumar Rao or Irrfan Khan there? 

You mean Diljit? He was representing Udta Punjab I guess. Yeah, kinda redundant to have one movie represented by 2 actors on the roundtable, but oh well. ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anam10

Mrs Khan - I really really really and really want to know if you say this to irritiate us or you seriously believe that Ranbir has thrown out FK , planned everything ? It's Xmas, so don't be angry. Reply in detail please 😳

My funda is simple when Ranbir didn't support a colleague and costar when he needed his support the most he need not do anything now either. Doesn't help him win brownie points with anyone. About the rest he simply used the situation to his advantage for his film. It was his choice to either use the situation or not. He made his choice. At least people like Sid who worked with Fawad in the past and SSR who never even worked with him spoke up for him. 
Maybe you won't understand the import of Ranbir's and Anushka's behavior till you face it yourself. 
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rinaa1

Yes SSR still survives after detective bomkash bakshi.
Ranbir's finest performance like bombay velvet and tamashaa don't get the due and the way media and haters called him names like flopoor etc never happened to anyone.
It's sad when he gets bash without even doing anything wrong.

OMG! People are comparing BV to DBB... 120 cr budget vs 35 cr... a starry film vs a non established rookie... 😆

If I do the Math, one BV = three DBB based on production budget...
By the way DBB earned approx 27 cr which is more than 24 cr the domestic collection of BV...
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Also for those who have something against Ranbir lol, because of Fawad's outing from Bollywood ..it was nice of Ranbir to mention Fawad's performance in K&S as a standout performance for him this year..even though Fawad was never mentioned otherwise. He didn't have to, yet he still made it a point to appreciate Fawad's performance.

just FYI 😆

Yup... Guilty mind is always conscious 😆
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
It was a nice round table. People seemed to be nervous AB. RK was listening intently to AB who would tease poor RK. Everyone genuinely liked Diljeet. Had trouble understanding SSR who was nervous. He should have placed far away from AB or next to shahid. Masand actually used 1-2 questions from ranbir-ab's unforgettable. That was funny. It was quite but nice table. I am glad they tried to praise all the actors whose work was good in 2016. Especially Manoj who should have been on that table. It would lended it some weight. 
anam10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

My funda is simple when Ranbir didn't support a colleague and costar when he needed his support the most he need not do anything now either. Doesn't help him win brownie points with anyone. About the rest he simply used the situation to his advantage for his film. It was his choice to either use the situation or not. He made his choice. At least people like Sid who worked with Fawad in the past and SSR who never even worked with him spoke up for him.
Maybe you won't understand the import of Ranbir's and Anushka's behavior till you face it yourself.

Do you mind if I screenshot this and show to Fawad?
I have a very long and indirect chance of my best friend meeting FK next year.
Chudailpaapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anam10

Give it up dear. They can't say anything about India so RK has become stand in.  enjoy your christmas.😊. This will continue till 2017 till some thing else will take its place. The round table was good. Did you see?
anam10 thumbnail
Meghna di, I just realized that MrsKhan won't give me honest answer.
Mrs Khan - Can I show this to FK? It may never happen . So please say yes .