Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I am facing this glitch no mater what browser I use (Firefox/Chrome/MS Edge/Safari).

When I try and upload a new image the site absolutely refuses to change it from the image that I currently have.

If I try and change my avatar to one of IF's standard avatars then it does change to that, but then when I try and change that image to one of my choice it immediately defaults to my old one (the avatar I have currently).

I have been trying for a few days and it is very frustrating.
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allyson

I am facing this glitch no mater what browser I use (Firefox/Chrome/MS Edge/Safari).

When I try and upload a new image the site absolutely refuses to change it from the image that I currently have.

If I try and change my avatar to one of IF's standard avatars then it does change to that, but then when I try and change that image to one of my choice it immediately defaults to my old one (the avatar I have currently).

I have been trying for a few days and it is very frustrating.

Try as I have written on previous page. I used to have the problem.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeutralBitiya

Go to dashboard >> update profile >> prefernces >> scroll down to last option Avtar Link >> copy image** address (chrome) / image location (firefox) and paste the link at the blank box >> submit. It should work. After reloading the page you would see the image beside the blank box. It will be your profile photo.

** At first open the image/gif you want to make your profile photo in a new tab. Then by right clicking on the photo select "copy image address" for chrome   or     "copy image location" for firefox. The address should contain http// and .jpg or .gif at the end.

But there is no problem either changing or viewing our moving/animated avatar  ( the one you are talking about in this post ) . We are facing problems changing or viewing the changes in our profile picture. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same problem here I can't change my DP for days now I been trying :/ 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
😭 Please do something .
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I'm still facing the same problem.. 
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Trying using another browser. It probably won't show the same photo.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I've been having the same problem. I've tried clearing my cache and trying different browsers, but the display picture refuses to budge.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Still unable to change my DP.. ðŸ˜­
I tried clearing my cache, tried diff. browsers, still my DP refuses to change..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
same problem exists for me too..
whenever i am tending to change my DP, its not allowing me to change it..
I am selecting the new image and then uploading it but when the preview page comes up its showing the previous image only  and the cropping box is appearing on the old image.. Unable to see the new image..😕