Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Sehar,Food street is my weakness.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
therandomgirl thumbnail
Why guney is not guilty even once for his brother???
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Second Episode and as a viewer you already have a clear vision of the past. I really like how the makers have weaved the flashbacks colliding with the present times.
Kuzey is the black sheep of the family, and is very detested for being so. I can understand the humiliation and pain he feels. That look in his eyes when he got to know that Guney lied to Banu about him being abroad said it all. πŸ₯Ί
One could see the hurt in his eyes, and Guney trying to make it up to him was sweet though. He cares about his brother though but that lie from his is what anyone should have done. 

Both brothers have feelings for Cemre though Cemre is more inclined towards Guney and it's natural cuz like Aashicim mentioned, I too really won't find anything charming in the guy who chooses to irritate me the most, as compared to the one who would genuinely care for me but again that's how they've been shown. 
I'm somewhat surprised that Cemre can't see that likeness in Kuzey's eyes for her but then, she's too immersed in Guney to notice that I guess. πŸ˜³

That whole flashback where Kuzey goes to propose Cemre only to have his heart broken on seeing his brother cuddling with her. That hurt, That pain was so evident from his body language and expressions that you automatically feel for his heartbreak. 
And then the whole rash behavior by his dad on returning home wasn't justified IMO. I don't like it when parents go too much into humiliation, I agree Kuzey is a bit rash but all he needs is some soothing words, love and care which he supposedly didn't get from his parents. 
That whole beating him up, when one could clearly see he was heartbroken and upset, claiming that he has fought with somebody when he was begging Sami to leave him cuz he didnt do anything was too much! 

And if that wasn't enough, he even hit his wife which was like a last straw for Kuzey though he warned Sami and then punched him! Like mentioned further by Guney this isnt the first time he has hit his wife and I think that's pathetic. 
I'm not justifying Kuzey's hit to his father, but if I was in his place I would've done that too, happily though my father isn't an ounce of what Sami is. 
Then the whole accident fiasco. If being logical, it was Guney driving and he should be punished.
But if being hypothetical, then both are at fault cuz both were having a heated argument and had completely ignored the road ahead. 

Cemre and I'm still not convinced with her character. But I like how she is possessive about Guney when he introduced Banu and she was all cuddling upto him! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She even called Banu, Nakchadhi. πŸ€£
And Banu seems very very interested in Guney! Who wont be? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kuzey's Atrangi Yaar Ali, seems is the only genuine support he has and I like him.
The way they came into the club and got introduced with the ladies was cool. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I liked how Kuzey sashayed upto the ladies. πŸ˜‰
Also the song playing in the club was so cool. β€οΈ

PS - I really really need to mention this!
The way Cemre was kissing and Cuddling with Guney was again so Thanda! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She doesn't knows to kiss back, touch or cuddle with your boyfriend kya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I swear I dunno what I would've done if he has cuddled up or kissed me like that! β˜ΊοΈ
Who even cares about damn studies when he's around? I would've agreed to study but then I would've demanded kissing breaks from him in between! β˜ΊοΈ

Bugracim! 
He gets hotter with each scene! β€οΈ
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Second episode makes almost all our doubts clear on the accident fiasco, from both Kuzey and Guney's POVs.

I undoubtedly agree that Kuzey is the one with whom we will tend to sympathize as viewers and practically too he's the one who despite of his carelessness and recklessness has suffered a lot which he didn't deserve to... Not at least because of a crime that Guney committed and he didn't have the guts to speak up for it. πŸ€”

I think the entire plot woven towards the climax (the accident thing) was shown brilliantly. I mean I was so glued all the while when Ali was shown narrating his ordeal, Kuzey gets into flashback where he is all set to propose Cemre but he goes through a heartbreak on seeing her with Guney. His face clearly showed that he was hell shocked on seeing them together, and if that wasn't enough for him to suffer, he gets into a heated argument with Sami which I think was justified to some extent, since that man was unnecessarily scolding him and beating him... And I seriously felt bad for Kuzey when he silently stood all this while, not even in a state to defend himself properly in front of Sami. 😭

His drinking binge with Ali disturbed Guney and I feel Guney till that time was shown as an extremely caring and loving brother who wouldn't just let Kuzey live alone on his own. Even at that time he was highly irritated and mad at Kuzey, yet he came to his rescue leaving his studies and then came the cursed moment when he snatched the car keys from Kuzey, driving themselves towards home.

Now why I call that moment a cursed one is because I personally feel that even though Kuzey was heavily drunk, he wouldn't have let that accident happen and both brothers might have returned back calmly that night. But it is also a possibility that Guney might have still continued scolding him and Kuzey too could have been distracted from the road, hence causing the accident.
Anyway this is just my POV, cuz I'm just seeing different hypothetical scenarios of that night. Would love to read what you guys think.

Before I forget, Kivanc and Bugra, both are to be complimented for brilliantly portraying those mixed emotions of restlessness, fear and panic after the accident. The way Kuzey stood there, being extremely flabbergasted and Guney fearfully moved back after realizing that the man was dead, then furiously screaming at Kuzey "Ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai..." was just par excellence. πŸ‘πŸ‘
A special mention to his dubbing artist... How perfectly that guy modulates his voice according to the situation. ⭐️ If you people remember, the way he said things like "Ye marr gaya, maine ise maar dia..." was in the exact tone when in his last scene in Fatmagul, he narrated to Kerim how Gullie haunts him in his nightmares. Kuddos to him. πŸ‘

I plainly felt bad for Kuzey throughout the episode. 😭πŸ₯Ί He truly sacrificed his life, his dreams for Guney, who now seems to be sharing a very formal relationship with his own brother. πŸ˜• I mean, if Kuzey did cause that accident, I would have understood if Guney told Banu that he went abroad because practically no one will go around saying that my brother is in jail cuz he was involved in an accident. πŸ˜•
But it just pinched my heart how calmly he told her that he was in England.
Infact, what shocked me more was the fact that he never actually told Banu that he has a brother. 😲 I mean come on, who does that? Seems like he has already begun showing his selfish side. πŸ˜•

Still, this doesn't mean that I fully support Kuzey though. No doubt he has had his own sufferings, but his recklessness just goes above my head in certain scenes. πŸ˜• But his behavior seems to have been highly affected because of those four years that he spent in jail, because of his brother. Anyone in his place would appear uncivilized, impolite and highly irritated, though he can easily be seen trying to keep himself cool. πŸ˜”
Though the way he entered in the club with Ali was just full of swag. πŸ€ͺ And those girls eyeing him up and down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't think I have much too much to write about Cemre since I'm yet to understand her properly. Though the way she was behaving too possessive of Guney when Banu came to him was so amusing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And she should be, since her boyfriend is such a hotness. Cemre calling Banu as nakchadhi' and Guney being like "Main kya pehle bhi tumse usse milwa chuka hoon?" was funny. 🀣

And Banu is so much like those typical ameerzaadi ladki types. πŸ˜† I mean so far I can only think this about her, especially after the way she bought those expensive stuff. :P
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Shanocim- Well written post. 😳 Yaar, Sami seems like a really unbearable character, his behavior towards Kuzey is so not justified. 😑 Kuzey might go OTT with his recklessness but like you said, he simply needed some love and attention but those were more showered on other son and hence we see how both brothers have turned out to be. πŸ€”
With Guney helping Banu in studies, I'm sure iss chhore ki izzat khatre mein hai! πŸ€ͺ

You also found Cemre's kissing & cuddling with Guney a thanda experience. πŸ˜† Same here. :P
Kissing breaks between studies with Guney/Bugracim. Padhai pe kaun dhyan dega fir?! πŸ€ͺ I'll be shamelessly waiting for the next break! β˜ΊοΈ

Also, don't you think he looked extra yummylicious in white shirt that he wore on the last few minutes towards the end? β˜ΊοΈ *slurp slurp* β˜ΊοΈ
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
@Aashicim Amazing Analysis! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love how you have pointed out the psychology and the hypothetical details about what should have happened in that cursed moment. β­οΈ
I love how Guney is the caring, concerned brother to Kuzey. He just won't let him be alone, ask him if he's alright or that he he needs money and can even postpone his important things like studies or job for him as the smile he had on his face seeing Kuzey enjoying in the club but it's again that he just can't own up to the crime he did. πŸ€”
Kuzey, I too find his restlessness and anger a bit out of control but then he has been in jail for 4 years and his parents haven't exactly proved to be the best in his case so it's exactly not his fault. 
I like how both characters have been shown flawed.

Yes, Credits to Bugra's dubbing artist for using his voice modulation so perfectly in that wretched scene! Spcly his, "yeh sab teri wajah se hua hai..!!" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It reminds me of the way he used to repent for his crime in front of Erdo when his guilt started haunting him.
This sexy dubbed voice suits our Chora! ❀️
Agree both Kivanc and Bugra were brilliant in that scene! πŸ‘β­οΈ 
Special mentions, Bugra's expressions were damn good when he goes on to check if the man is dead and knowing that he is, the fear on his face and that breakout on his brother was brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Kivanc was amazing in the scene where the man bangs against the windshield and then when he falls down after Guney charges at him. β­οΈ

Ah! I too would be waiting for kissing breaks!! πŸ˜³
And when he would be explaining me a topic, I would just slowly remove my stole from myself and losen up my hair saying that I'm tired and need a big break! β˜ΊοΈ
Kiss him then, and pulling him up will push him back on the bed! πŸ€ͺ

It was literally Thanda yaar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I mean, I sure would know how to kiss the daylights out of him when he's being so cuddly and romantic. β˜ΊοΈ

Aye, White Shirt and That Smile! β€οΈ
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: therandomgirl

Why guney is not guilty even once for his brother???

Even I wondered the same. He does acknowledge him but still looks down on him when Kuzey asked to visit his club. His 4 years sacrifice holds no importance in Guney's life 
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Agree both Kivanc and Bugra were brilliant in that scene! πŸ‘β­οΈ 
Special mentions, Bugra's expressions were damn good when he goes on to check if the man is dead and knowing that he is, the fear on his face and that breakout on his brother was brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ‘

And Kivanc was amazing in the scene where the man bangs against the windshield and then when he falls down after Guney charges at him. β­οΈ

Ah! I too would be waiting for kissing breaks!! πŸ˜³
And when he would be explaining me a topic, I would just slowly remove my stole from myself and losen up my hair saying that I'm tired and need a big break! β˜ΊοΈ
Kiss him then, and pulling him up will push him back on the bed! πŸ€ͺ

It was literally Thanda yaar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I mean, I sure would know how to kiss the daylights out of him when he's being so cuddly and romantic. β˜ΊοΈ

Aye, White Shirt and That Smile! β€οΈ

@Bold- +1 These guys are just so good with their expressions. It was such a horrific scene but trust me I can watch this just for their perfect expressions. <3 ❀️

Wondering if next day was biology exam and we would want more practical lessons than theoretical! β˜ΊοΈ *strictly besharmi* 🀣

@Roni & Others- I guess it's too early to say whether Guney is really remorseful or not. 😊 Maybe he'll show his vulnerable side in upcoming episodes, or maybe he really isn't remorseful at all.. Ye toh aane waala waqt batayega. πŸ˜›
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Enjoyed ur reviews gals, mein late lateef πŸ˜›. Have to do something about the lappy problem soon πŸ˜›.
From my POV & being extremely judgemental of course πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Guney was solely to blame for the accident bcos he forcefully takes the keys to drive from his drunk bro toh he should have been responsible enough to finish their drive before he started his argument session, I feel ! There, I ve started my Narad muni kaam πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.

On the other hand, I agree that we cant blame Guney as yet for being regretful/ regretless towards his bro & how much he exactly feels for his bro now .

PS: As of now, though i sympathise with Kuzey but still I didnt like his thoughts for revenge πŸ˜• though he may feel enough reason to do so . But let s see how it goes! 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope they show Guney's POV and justify his character and I'm scared to know what Kuzey will do to take his revenge πŸ˜”
I'm so confused as to whom to support but Kuzey being so left out, my heart goes out to him. May be that's the reason for his short temper.