Prince Narula aka Lucky gets HOSPITALISED..!

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Prince Narula aka Lucky gets HOSPITALISED..!

The scare of bad health finds a new victim...

Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 10:13:10 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

It is such a pity that in the past few months, we have come across several stories and several instances about actors getting hospitalised due to several reasons.

From Actors, Nikita Dutta to Jay Bhanushali and most recently, Kiran Kumar have caught the bug of disease-scare. And now, the bug has found a new victim in the form of actor, Prince Narula.

According to a leading news daily, Prince, who is currently seen as Lucky in the And TV show, 'Badho Bahu' and will be seen judging MTV's 'Roadies Rising' has been suffering from constant tonsil troubles.

And after not much relief, Prince is admitted to the hospital where he will undergo surgery after a week. However, amidst that, the actor may have to shoot, but only if it is possible.

In Prince's absence, who is the lead of the show, makers have planned to focus the track largely on Rytasha Rathore aka Badho in the show.

We wish Prince the speediest of recoveries!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TOI:

Bigg Boss 9 winner Prince Narula hospitalized

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Updated: Dec 15, 2016, 09.17 AM IST
Prince NarulaPrince Narula
Prince Narula, who plays the lead in 'Badho Bahu', has been hospitalised following aggravated tonsil trouble. The actor will be out of action for almost three days.

In his absence, the track will mainly focus on the female protagonist (Rytasha Rathore). Producer Dipti Kalwaniconfirmed the news, "Prince will undergo surgery after a week, but he might shoot with us in between. We have changed the track to accommodate his medical leave."

vyoman thumbnail

Prince Narula recovering after tonsillitis!

Actor Prince Narula, who was hospitalised following aggravated tonsil trouble, is now recovering at his home.

Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 4:50:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 By Atharva Lobo

Actor Prince Narula, who was hospitalized following aggravated tonsil trouble, is now recovering at his home. Prince, who is currently seen as Lucky in the TV show "Badho Bahu", fell ill while he was traveling for promotional activities.

"Work is my priority and I can't ignore it no matter what. Recently, I was a bit unwell and my travel added up to it so bad that I have got tonsils and can barely speak. The cast and crew of 'Badho Bahu' have been so cooperative and understanding about my health that they have given me a break for my speedy recovery. I hope I get well soon." Prince said in a statement.

vyoman thumbnail
Wishing him the speedy recovery...
xaviara thumbnail
Wish him a speedy recovery !!