Prince Narula aka Lucky gets HOSPITALISED..!
The scare of bad health finds a new victim...
Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 10:13:10 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Page
of
1Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 10:13:10 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 4:50:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
By Atharva Lobo

Actor Prince Narula, who was hospitalized following aggravated tonsil trouble, is now recovering at his home. Prince, who is currently seen as Lucky in the TV show "Badho Bahu", fell ill while he was traveling for promotional activities.
"Work is my priority and I can't ignore it no matter what. Recently, I was a bit unwell and my travel added up to it so bad that I have got tonsils and can barely speak. The cast and crew of 'Badho Bahu' have been so cooperative and understanding about my health that they have given me a break for my speedy recovery. I hope I get well soon." Prince said in a statement.