zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So today episode...ammm nothing exciting which can gain trp of the show... Now i think our show will never come back at top 10..
Coming to today epi i just like raina conversation with rishab though rishu was not listening it but it was cute.. ðŸ˜³ and one thing.. mohini did good finally raina listens that rishab dnt wanted to marry kiara... 
But wht abt tht olv of rishab missing raina???  We didnt get it or it will be after his recovery? Hope so they finish with ths track tomorrow asap... I cant tolerate this show widout rishab... 
Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it was a boring epi...w/o Rishna and rishabh
the only good thing was...we got to know that raina loved rishabh since her childhood but never dare to confess her feelings for him...nor she ever confess it to rakhi...i was surprised...
and of course mohini-kiara part...

tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

But wht abt tht olv of rishab missing raina???  We didnt get it or it will be after his recovery? Hope so they finish with ths track tomorrow asap... I cant tolerate this show widout rishab... 

What olv of Rishabh missing Raina? I didn't see this OLV.

But yes it was THE MOST BORING episode, if Rishabh does not wake up tomorrow I am quitting watching the show. Is he busy doing some other show or he is busy with something else? Usually actors are in coma because they are not available for shooting.
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Krystle to wear Mouni's clothes.
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tht olv were rishb missing raina is after ths.. tht is raina vl bring the herbal and give it to rishb and he vl be fine! 

guys..have some patience..! 

and rishb very well can hear! raina did tell abt ths in hospital! he can very well  hear everything..and can sense the entire environment.. only thng is tht he cant respond!! 

only thnk left to be knwn is will he be affected wid a memory loss or not!? tht too vl not be ter i thnk..

in the olv he recognuzed mitali n all..nd even asked abt rainas love..so he vl be fine...and v vl get to see him today ! 
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
and episde was a kinda boring..cause of the prior info abt the episode.. he getting attacked by br..he goes to comma... raina vl be manipulated by mohini to get herblas...everything and every plotting can be guessed..thtz y...!
Sowmi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

<font color="#ff0000">tht olv were rishb missing raina is after ths.. tht is raina vl bring the herbal and give it to rishb and he vl be fine!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">guys..have some patience..!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">and rishb very well can hear! raina did tell abt ths in hospital! he can very well hear everything..and can sense the entire environment.. only thng is tht he cant respond!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000">only thnk left to be knwn is will he be affected wid a memory loss or not!? tht too vl not be ter i thnk..</font>

<font color="#ff0000">in the olv he recognuzed mitali n all..nd even asked abt rainas love..so he vl be fine...and v vl get to see him today !</font>

I don't think tdy we can see him..tdy epi will be full of Swamiji Mohini n Raina's Struggle n also yug coming to knw the truth of Mohini...only nxt week I think we can see Rishabh :(
pilar thumbnail
lets c..today or next week... they wont xtend comma track so long😊  i said today coz since they finished up shooting rishb missing raina scene.. tht may b for ths episode or next! 
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

tht olv were rishb missing raina is after ths.. tht is raina vl bring the herbal and give it to rishb and he vl be fine! 

guys..have some patience..! 

and rishb very well can hear! raina did tell abt ths in hospital! he can very well  hear everything..and can sense the entire environment.. only thng is tht he cant respond!! 

only thnk left to be knwn is will he be affected wid a memory loss or not!? tht too vl not be ter i thnk..

in the olv he recognuzed mitali n all..nd even asked abt rainas love..so he vl be fine...and v vl get to see him today ! 

today there Iz lot of drama of finding that herbal then escaping from mohini...bla blaaa... So today i dnt thnk we wll get to see rishab back to normal... 
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super boring episode. I am not at all interested in tonight episode also.
Rishabh get up from your beauty sleep as soon as possible.
By the way, what a pathetic family. I can guess Rishabh is not the real son of the family. But he is there with them for years.How no one cares for Rishabh?? Log to itne time main kutte billi se bhi pyaar karne lag jaate hai.
But Sanjivani??? seriously, can't they think anything new.
In some News Channel Footage, I saw the Rakshas trying to drink the thing from the bottle in Raina's hand. Can we expect any change in Rishabh after applying it to him?? That medicine is special, Right??