Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Sirf suraj ko yi nahi chakor ko bhi loveria huva hai yaaron πŸ˜‰
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
E24 segment.. guy's spoiler please avoid if anyone don't wanna read it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sukor in haveli in their bedroom!! 
Kn played something big so chakor lost her marathon winner status and media blames her.. 

She worried for Suraj.. so she tell him she can't save him go somewhere 

Poor girl she is in so much pain but still she is worried for chakor πŸ’”

So Suraj babu can't see chakor pain.. he wants her to sleep so he mix alcohol in her drink🀣.. she starts behaving crazy and asks him more but Suraj asks her to sleep

Chakor holding Suraj hand.. after she slept Suraj says boys like simple girls something like some boys like a girl like u chakor.. he said sorry

Meera interview.. some drug addiction blame on chakor she can't reveal twist but chakor loses her marathon Status.. biggest loss.. she said chakor drunk in  a funny way 
arnkhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww very nice scenes coming up,  finally suraj felt guilty for what he did and asked sorry , this is going to be one emotional scene and i am really looking forward for beautiful sukor journey.
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Chakor's main support is media bcoz she is a marathon star...till media support chakor KN can't make suraj a bandwa I think...so by defaming chakor kn make away media support for her...good plan KN.
But I know this is all the plan to make suraj bandwa. ..but it is all for short term only...for some day suraj will suffer. ..but chakor will find a way to save suraj definitely. ..first she will prove herself innocent. ..then maybe again a marathon race...and finally by winning that she will free suraj from bandwagiri and will send KN and ragini jail. ..my prediction..
But itna tho pakka hai aage bahuth torture sehna padega Sukor ko saath mein hum Sukorians ko bhi. ...kyunki suraj ko suffer karthe huye dekhna bahuth mushkil hai πŸ˜­
sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sneha11yy thumbnail
sneha11yy thumbnail
sneha11yy thumbnail