Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice one Sailu.
I'm a big believer in being the last one. This is perfect. 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Nice one Sailu.

I'm a big believer in being the last one. This is perfect. 

Thank u nami di🤗
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congo girls ..new AT.. Thank u Divu 
nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vijayendra, was so awesome today..loved him out of the shower with his hair wet..
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
VJ❤️
Yesterday episode was so good...loved how suraj worried for chakor..his flashbacks..his bad dream...vj nailed it...esp after coming from bathroom so hot❤️...hope we get shirtless suraj scenes too😆

kn,suraj scene was too good...kn is not noticing sukor love ...i think by the end of banduva track trimurthi knows sukor r in love..so may be after trimurthi mission is separating sukor💔

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

VJ❤️

Yesterday episode was so good...loved how suraj worried for chakor..his flashbacks..his bad dream...vj nailed it...esp after coming from bathroom so hot❤️...hope we get shirtless suraj scenes too😆

kn,suraj scene was too good...kn is not noticing sukor love ...i think by the end of banduva track trimurthi knows sukor r in love..so may be after trimurthi mission is separating sukor💔

Yeah,but they are gonna fail miserably if they decide to seperate Sukor.Coz making Sukor fight with each other and seperating them are totally two different things.
eshasrk thumbnail
Sometimes I wonder if KN is really that blind that he doesn't see how desperate suraj has become for chakor OR is he so overconfident ????
How easily he told suraj that chakor is going to Delhi...didn't he know that suraj will do anything to stop it from happening???
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Sometimes I wonder if KN is really that blind that he doesn't see how desperate suraj has become for chakor OR is he so overconfident ????
How easily he told suraj that chakor is going to Delhi...didn't he know that suraj will do anything to stop it from happening???

eshu kn still believes that suraj cant love anyone let alone chakor. he still thinks of him as the old ruthless suraj. he is going to get a heart attack when he finds out that suraj has fallen in love with chakor😆
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At title suggestion"suraj ko loveria hua "😆 Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

eshu kn still believes that suraj cant love anyone let alone chakor. he still thinks of him as the old ruthless suraj. he is going to get a heart attack when he finds out that suraj has fallen in love with chakor😆

Radhu I so hope that KN indeed gets a heart attack from this news and dies...at least our babies will be free from this rakhshas...
But still after everything that is happening , he still thinks that suraj hates chakor ???? Kya akkal paya KN...he should have known from the kidnapping phase only that suraj is slowly changing. If it was old Suraj at least Imli would hv been dead already 😆