Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

At title suggestion"suraj ko loveria hua "πŸ˜†

Awesome title...totally apt for the situation
eshasrk thumbnail
But sometimes suraj also is beyond me yaar...how did he even think that chakor will have her food araam se and not even think abt him...????? The other day he was also becoming so hyper when Chakor was discussing her plan of "killing" suraj with yadav as if Suraj was really thinking chakor would do such a thing
Sometimes I think the love bug is really starting to affect his thinking πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eshasrk

But sometimes suraj also is beyond me yaar...how did he even think that chakor will have her food araam se and not even think abt him...????? The other day he was also becoming so hyper when Chakor was discussing her plan of "killing" suraj with yadav as if Suraj was really thinking chakor would do such a thing
Sometimes I think the love bug is really starting to affect his thinking πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He was miffed she wasn't there when he woke up. Lol
kavya_989 thumbnail
I have a title guys
Suraj babu ko pyaar Ki nashe chad gayi πŸ˜›
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eshasrk

i think heart of heart he knows she wont do anything  against him but then he does not want  to accept it and is trying hard to find some flaw in herπŸ˜†. that is suraj πŸ˜† i loved that way he thought she would be eating while he is starving. his behaviour actually brought a smile to my face. and i think that is what the writers also want.  Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Yeah Nami I think that is the problem. He's already started acting like a baby throwing tantrum when wifey is not around to give him attention πŸ˜† and then he does what he does best : accusing chakor like a spoiled kid πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail

i think heart of heart he knows she wont do anything against him but then he does not want to accept it and is trying hard to find some flaw in herπŸ˜†. that is surajπŸ˜†i loved that way he thought she would be eating while he is starving. his behaviour actually brought a smile to my face. and i think that is what the writers also want.

For the first time I was laughing hard when he started with this complaint, coz I thought it was adorable, like a kid throwing tantrums if he doesn't get what he wants πŸ˜† . She wasn't there when he woke up and came up with the most lousy excuse ever why she wasn't there...
parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At title suggestion"suraj ko loveria hua "πŸ˜†

"Ho gaya yaaron iss ko,loveria hua"
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: parboni

Yeah,but they are gonna fail miserably if they decide to seperate Sukor.Coz making Sukor fight with each other and seperating them are totally two different things.

Trimurthi always fails..I think their greatest achievement in their life time is making Suraj banduva πŸ˜­
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Haa...Nami..sahi pakde hai πŸ˜‰ this is what the actual reason why suraj is annoyed. πŸ‘
Edited by vinlora - 7 years ago