Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
loved the way suraj tilted his head and brushed chakor's hair with his lips so lightly both the times she hugged him.awww!! it was sooo romantic❤️
kavya_989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

loved the way suraj tilted his head and brushed chakor's hair with his lips so lightly both the times she hugged him.awww!! it was sooo romantic❤️

ha radhu Maine notice kiya,so romantic,I was waiting to see romantic side of Suraj since very long finally it started 😳
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Radhika, VJ is going to kill me with this track. He is so awesome.
CV's are stalking our forum. I keep harping about emotional bonding and now we are going to be flooded with emotional scenes. Not complaining!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't take caps but this stood out. The display of emotions on SuKor. The sheer agony on their faces. My tears won't stop. 😭

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nami plss do caps na . waiting for ur caps
kavya_989 thumbnail
Thanks for the caps nami di ur the best
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes radhu ..I felt suraj gently kissed her hair ...sirf muje yi eaisa feel huva ki ya kisi aur ko bhi eaisa laga guyz? ???
arnkhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Yes radhu ..I felt suraj gently kissed her hair ...sirf muje yi eaisa feel huva ki ya kisi aur ko bhi eaisa laga guyz? ???

bingo ,even i felt the same whem i first watched that scene it seemed as if he kissed her
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arnkhu

bingo ,even i felt the same whem i first watched that scene it seemed as if he kissed her

Yes he did, so softly😳
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Ya it was so emotional romantic...❤️ ya he kissed chakor's hair  as simply his lips 😛