Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Emotional ep!
VJ and Meera emoted so well that I stared to feel tears on the verge of falling!

Luckily there was less torture of KN today! But tomorrow will be a disaster!😭
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

😭 this is my condition today. ..full on crying...wt an emotional episode...ro ro ke mera bura haal huva wo bhi without glicerin  VJ and Meera nailed it...hats off to you guyz...

Pyaar ki shuruaat tho dono taraf se baraabar hai. ..

I loved all Suraj's dialogues. ..heart touching. ..

"Ye mauth bhi kamaal ki cheez hai...jab hum marna chahte the tab nahi mare...lekin ab jab hum jeena chahte hai ...kisi ke saath..."aww suraj aapko tho sach mein mohabbath hogayi hai chakor se wo bhi beinteha. ...

And his expressions were priceless!👏😳
kavya_989 thumbnail
My network is very bad today...one side in dying to watch the episode and other side its not loading 😭 going crazy to watch the episode
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

😭 this is my condition today. ..full on crying...wt an emotional episode...ro ro ke mera bura haal huva wo bhi without glicerin  VJ and Meera nailed it...hats off to you guyz...

Pyaar ki shuruaat tho dono taraf se baraabar hai. ..

I loved all Suraj's dialogues. ..heart touching. ..

"Ye mauth bhi kamaal ki cheez hai...jab hum marna chahte the tab nahi mare...lekin ab jab hum jeena chahte hai ...kisi ke saath..."aww suraj aapko tho sach mein mohabbath hogayi hai chakor se wo bhi beinteha. ...

@bold awesome suraj's  dialgues..after he said he looked way chakor what an emotional feelings. So heart burned..i cried only for sukor .. i also had tears when chakor cried..😭

But today episodehas shown sukor are  loving each other but last part made me heart touched...becoz they had cried that they are going to miss each other..and that situtaton they felt now they are liking to stay together..but destiny is going to seprate them😭..but sukor's eyes expressions  tried to  tell something each other❤️
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Sailu, they are going to come out of this and kick the evil trio's a$$!! 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4783937#p139640748

Ishq Hua, Iljazat and Dil Mein Chhup Loonga new SuKor vms check it n do comment guys.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sailu superb edit!!
namitha and sneha   pls post caps of yesterdays epi

have seen yesterdays'  epi so many times and cried each time i saw it especially for the last scene when suraj said he wanted to live with someone...

was just thinking , that the chakor saving suraj track was dragging a lot and sometimes even got to me but realised after yesterdays suraj's dialogue that one or two random act of kindness could not have changed suraj who was a very hard hearted person and that constant act of kindness by someone over a long period of time was the only way to change his heart and that is what happened. chakors constant act of saving him irrespective of his attitude to her brought out the human in him and yesterdays dialogue cleared the reason for the long drawn out track of chakor saving suraj

Vj was just brilliant.every expression, action was simply superb. the dialogue delivery and voice modulation was simply top class and as someone said on twitter suraj is such a drama queen when it came to getting his wife to acknowledge his gifts😆

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu superb edit!!

namitha and sneha   pls post caps of yesterdays epi

have seen yesterdays'  epi so many times and cried each time i saw it especially for the last scene when suraj said he wanted to live with someone...

was just thinking , that the chakor saving suraj track was dragging a lot and sometimes even got to me but realised after yesterdays suraj's dialogue that one or two random act of kindness could not have changed suraj who was a very hard hearted person and that constant act of kindness by someone over a long period of time was the only way to change his heart and that is what happened. chakors constant act of saving him irrespective of his attitude to her brought out the human in him and yesterdays dialogue cleared the reason for the long drawn out track of chakor saving suraj

Vj was just brilliant.every expression, action was simply superb. the dialogue delivery and voice modulation was simply top class and as someone said on twitter suraj is such a drama queen when it came to getting his wife to acknowledge his gifts😆

So well said, radhika..
Maybe there is a method to the madness afterall?!?
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3