Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay so here goes...

I love that the story is in NY 😃
Some scenes where you have tried to capture the essence of it are very special to me.

The Brooklyn bridge scene, the chinatown noodles, love love love

mugging scene.. sad but true.. it does happen here

For the first few updates, I could not visualize Geet as DD since you said it was a continuation if the movie, I kept thinking Kareena.

I am glad that you have shown her as still missing what she percieves as love for Raj.

It is not easy for someone like her to give up her dreams and the only person she had was him.

Loved her friendship with both Ranbir and Ana.

It is not easy for me to write family scenes but you show them so effortlessly that I can visualize them.

I like the character for Maan so far.

Hardworking, loyal to his Daadima, professional and a protective brother.

The equation with Geet is about to change, I feel.

There is a lot of room for push and pull.

As others have complained about the lack of romance, I don't know what to say of it.

There is no tada moment yet for each one but they are becoming important to each other.

Maan is guiding her in his way and forcing her to live in the real world and though he is right, I did not like it.

Sometimes being innocent has its own charm and appeal that cannot be replaced.

I loved the peacock story❤️ and her love for Kanha.

Nice going Aish but I am not a patient waiter like the rest of your readers.

Update fast..

More NY scenes and more family scenes too.. farmaish humari hai..

Steel grey trousers and white shirt made me think of Frosty's Back to you 😃

I am crazy like that to notice such things 😆

update karo 😲Edited by dqno1 - 7 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my laugh out moment was when he named the pup Raj 😆
SheenGcian thumbnail
On every thread I'm waiting for my birthday treat 😆 😳
coolchahat3 thumbnail
Wonderful update! hahaha, you were right I shouldn't have hated him lol. Although maan may not be best at putting his words politely, he is very honest, caring and a sensible man. haha, loved how they kept rubbing each other's ego. That was a lovely scene. Only Dadima could understand what was going on. I feel like she is going to be the one who will make Maan realize his love for Geet?
Geet has started baking!! I still think she can make  a career out if it. Her revenge was so sweet and naive. Good to see Geet getting back to herself. Last part was so sad :( It is hard to see maan to beak down emotionally, but he also love his dadima a lot. I really do admire his relationship with his diadma. This is Geet's time to comfort him.  Waiting for the next update!
Redross thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...specially the last part...Now we will see a senti Maan in next epi...and there love stroy will also progress...waiting for update...
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Maan's motive was clear but he didnt have to be that harsh! I guess he just wanted her fighting with him lol
Geet's revenge was hilarious though =D
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb Update...Dadi sure about his best motive to bring geet out of her shell when he throw her out of house...but geet angry on her Monster to take revenge by baking sweet coated dish for him which his tooth hurt most but not to angry to her he smiled to see her message by thinking her childness...geet was happy & returned back herself as usual...shocked to hear dadima in hospital she visited her but maan asked everybody to go home as not to show his emotional to anybody but geet refused & to see him crumbling down as she was watching new side of her Monster...excited to see both emotional both may realised the supportive nature & may become love nature for both..Well Written like watching movie...!!
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part-23
What happened to her was traumatic but shutting out herself like this is not the way to deal with life! She had suffered much more than this.
I was way too shocked with the way maan behaved with geet & in the end push her out of his house. Why?

Part-24
This man is amazing! He did all that to bring out that feisty woman in her back who wasn't ready to come out of her shell. His way was extreme but it did serve its purpose & ting! Geet is back to herself.
I'm still laughing on her way of revenge🤣. Poor maan already dealing with sensitivity got to eat her extra-sugar coated backed dish🤣
That was the first time to see maan in such a broken condition😭
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's an Amazingly astound update👏
I thoroughly enjoyed it while reading 😉
Actually she really need this sort of treatment 😆 sometimes i think Monster Maan is much better for geet becuz its only for her good na otherwise she will not understand anything by her own😆
At least now she can be her self n came out from that fiasco 😊
The cake disaster is so good according to geet perspective 😆😆 But actually geet drive him mad by doing such things n i'm loving this😆
Dadima's  health really takes out maan weaker side which he doesn't wanna show to anybody but i guess geet will be the lucky one if she got to know this side of him...
me waiting eagerly plz update soon😉 

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome.. superb...
Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Continue soon...

Maan did it ... N geet got back to herself..

Well what maan said is not wrong  completely...

She is been doing just that all along... She is running , running away from family , home , memories , truth for that matter of fact...

She is having no aim or ambition in life .. lacks interest in her career ... Just leading her life for the sake of it...

I mean she is like a lost soul .. with no one around to guide her ...

She baked chocolate truffles... N extra sweet ones for him as a revenge...

Oh no , dadimaa  had a heart attack... maan is angry on everyone for hiding it from him ... I guess he is hiding his pain behind that anger of his like always...

Geet saw him breaking down for his dadimaa ... She is by his side ...