Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yayy my guess was right it was shock treatment which Maan gave to Geet to bring her out from her shocked state ..

Loved Geet's revenge and I guess this whole incident somehow strengthened MG's unique relationship.

Looks like how Maan helped Geet in her tough situations, it time for Geet to do the same for Maan because he is worried for someone whom he loves the most in this world.
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe finally Geet take her revenge...
Bt I still think maan way if understanding thunkgs to hattke shocked pe shocked..
Bt bcaz of her Geet again get busy in life forgting incident
Dadima have heart attack n none told him
Nxt day Geet see a angry n new Maan who alwx hide behind Msk Aura..
Waiting for nxt
Hope Dadi is fine ๐Ÿ˜Š
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update, i like maans style to handle geet. Wow what a sweet revenge geet took it from maan . waiting for the Next update
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG so thats why he was acting that way :O Ok monster khurana could have found another way, but it worked and she gave him a piece of her baking LMAO
Dont mess with Handa MSK lol OMG cant wait to read further! 
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Intresting part..
Maan na aisa rudely behave kia geet ka saath taki wo strong ho sake aur aisa situation ko face kare kyun ki life itna easy nahi hai aur nahi aisa hai ki aap ek hi incident pa apne life weast karo uska gum ma sulk karo.. Geet maan ki baat samjhi aur apne real form ma aagayi childish avtaar ma and monster khurana sa sweet sweet revenge vi lia apne baking ka saath kuch extra sweet bana ka maan ko khila dia aur maan vi gussa nahi hua hai wo khush hai geet ki wapsi sa.. Dadi ko maan ka aisa karna ka samjha tha wo jati thi aur dadi,maan ka bond bahut sweet hai.. Omg dadi ko heart attack aya hai par wo thik hai maan dadi ki halat sa pura tut gaya hai apna aap ko sambhal nahi pa raha hai aur geet maan ka saath hai usa aisa broken nahi dekha sakti nahi choad ka ja sakti hai..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm..
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... loved it...
maan played well...to provoke her... n unknowingly helped her to get back her own self... nxt daadi is hospitalized and she saw him in broken state... waiting for nxt
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg.. Mind blowing update yaar... I'm speechless... Dnt know where to start.. Maan is a genius n he know how n to press a bell to whom n when.. Dadi n he carry amazing bonding, among all only she know what maan trying to do with geet.. As per his plan geet put up a fight n rise from the depression... He he... The best part was geet sweet revenge on maan n he fall in to the bait... Poor maan. The sad part was dadi having heart attack n admitted in hospital.. Maan was furious knowing the info last minute n lash on his fly.. Geet can sense his broken form n decide to company him but shocked when he broke down like a kid...my heart go to see a strong maan crying... Can't wait for next part..
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Woww maan is really a genius๐Ÿ˜ƒ he knew that she would never tolerate her insult and he used that against her...ooppss actually for her good๐Ÿ˜›
Geet resumed baking and was thinking to join baking class too!
OMG!!! dadima had a heart attack๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Geet saw maan breaking down๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic...

Although it did hurt what Maan did with Geet... 

Of course the ultimate motive was her betterment only...

But loved Geet's revenge...

I'm more curious about the turn of events now... Since Geet found a new man in Maan today...

Update soon please...
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update. So this is Maan brought Geet back to her normal self. She started to bake also. But Geets revenge was really very sweet.  But Geet seen Maan crumbling.  A towering personality becoming weak.   Update soon