Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Image result for want picImage result for want pic
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey... What's up???Waiting for the next part when we will get it dear??.
tabby999 thumbnail
aiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingWaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingWaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingWaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingWaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waitingWaiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting w
tabby999 thumbnail
Related image
-Lehar- thumbnail
Nice part
Poor Geet kuch na kuch ho hi Raha Hain uske saat...she was walking alone at night and aome men tried to snatch her vuables in that process they hurt her ..somebody admitted her in hospital . ..Geet shut herself everybody I'm Khurana estates tried to bring her back but didn't get success...Maan saw all of them try to cheer up  her and suddenly he dragged Geet and thrown her out of the house  his intention was to bring Geet from her misery hope Geet won't miss understand him ...now what will Geet do ..will she able to come out from her state ...eagerly waiting for next lart
coolchahat3 thumbnail
 I want to start by apologizing for not commenting on the previous part. My schedule has been  crazy for past one week, but I have everything under control now.  Part 22 was beautiful. Loved the conversation between both of them. He was honest, but he comforted her though I couldn't stop giglling when I read that the muffins were meant to be trashed. I could totally imagine Monster Khurana being angry, irritated, and amused lol. I burst out laughing as well. It was just a very very sweet update. oooh, I loved the song. It was beautiful.I really liked how Monster Khurana  is sharing stories of his life. 
Part 23: I have no words. It was just very sad and an emotional update. Geet has always been protected in her life and it is a very difficult situation for a girl to be in. The incident shook her up badly and she is very shocked. I can imagine what she is going through. Must say that Khurana family is so supportive except for Monster Khurana. I love the Khurana family. I actually cannot understand man. He is so complicated and I give up on him.  He was so sweet in the last update, but MONSTER is BACK.  His reaction was utterly ridiculous. However, I also feel that he has other motives behind his action. I still hated him in this update though. Please please update soon! we are waiting for it.  
Edited by coolchahat3 - 7 years ago
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Feeling sad for geet
So much tregediys happening with her
Oh
Monster khurana is back to his action mode
Beautifully written
Loved it
tabby999 thumbnail

inteha ho gayi ..INTEZAAR ki...

Ash ..please update...
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
waiting to read on geet's reaction.
cont.soon
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was able to relate to Geet on some level here as far as the Golden Cage is concerned so that did hit a nerve!
Maan is beyond me as far his reactions are concerned!Why he did what he did needs to be addressed!
Please Please Please update ASAP!