MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #2 - Page 68

Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome part..
Ya problems geet ka picha hi nahi chodti hai ek gaya toh dusra aagaya.. Geet ka saath aisa kyun hua wo toh isha sa bahar hi nahi aarahi hai khurana family usa khush karna ko usa incident sa bahar lane ko bahut try kar rahe hai par kuch nahi hua.. Ana geet ka liya bahut tense hai aur maan apne sis ko aisa nahi dekha sakta aur omg maan na geet ko ghar sa bahar nikal dia directly aisa kyun kia maan na bechari geet..
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm..

Part 23 - Perfect title for the update. There Was No More A Golden Cage'. She was living in a golden cage till now. First her mother, father, then RaJa & her parents and now khuranas. All were so much caring, pampering like a small delicate kid. She till date did not learn to face the real world. With every little shocking things she goes into her shell, shut her down from surrounding people.

Maan knew her this nature. He already observed and could guess how she would act in bad situation. He always applied reverse mechanism therapy on her be it cake issue or her father's death anniversary. He could not see all pampering her so much and she was shut herself. That's why he threw her out. But was that a solution. Will she able to learn to face world alone, like maan wanted.

Its not like that she didn't tried to rescue herself. It was a shock for her that goons attacked. She always takes time to come out from one situation and grasp other. Hope that geet could think why maan did this to her and be brave & strong.

Khuranas except maan were very sweet to her. Its like monster Khurana teaches one lesson on Life in every update. Lol.

Waiting for next.

well first of all, m sorry, didnt receive pm's cz my pm box was full"
and now when I did see, I missed out on 3updates.
goshhh I litterally ran down to read them
saddd update yaar, geet getting mugged up by goons and then so much happening
she is still in this panic zone where in the fear is still on her mind
Maan was on trip and when he learnt abt it, he felt her being different, and when he felt she isnt responding his anger was on peak.
goshh dat was indeed a harsh step, how can he just remove geet frm KM
and then now how will geet react, m truely worried for her
do pm dear on nxt update, waiting to read more,
What the hell... I know maan is weird but hell is he even a human.. does he have a heart.. being straight forward does not mean tat he treats people like this wen the are in pain and lonely.. god is he a psycho.. I mean no emotions just grabbed and threw her out.. he is worse than a monster. . Sorry but I just hate maan in this update. ... poor geet she is so broken and this monster shows no sympathy. ..

Truly amazing update... every point was just fab n its getting interesting... I am waiting for the prologue part to know how and wen it happens but right now all I want is to kick maan for once...
Maan I so rude. N by the way wen maan wll fall for geet? It's taking so long...is he gay ??
Oh why did Maan throw her out 
Whaaat 😲
Did Maan really throw her out,, or something is running in his mind to divert her emotional state 😉
Very well written 👏
Monster Khurana is back 😃
Awesome update...
An glad that geet did her best to save herself and also succeeded in it...
This incident has completely shaken her up but she has to make herself strong coz she is alone though kurrana's are there for her still she can't completely depend on them always...
Hadn't expected maan to behave so rudely with geet and throw her out of the mansion...
It's really difficult to say what is going on his mind...
He knows that geet has lost her parents and is all alone then why can't he give her sometime to be normal...
Update soonnn
Waiting.

Please update soon
Aa ja aai bahar ,leke update tu as ...ab tere update bina jiya na jaye ...aa ja ...
[8->]