Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu5 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Outstanding update aishu...knew maan ws upto something like this...poor dadi n maan too
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He he he geet made extra sugary for maan..Poor him but still maan wasn't angry at geet.. That was a surprise...
He dealt with total different way finally geer was back to normal..
Dadi was ill..
Thanks for pm

Will b waiting for next
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geets revenge was so sweet
I hope Dadi gets well soon
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann make geet normal like always she will be and she take revange for shouting on her
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a part it was superb'' 1st tittle left me to thinking about Maan being crumbling down and I forget for what I have been waiting to read these days the main reason... And When Read the 1st line of this story I remembered I was waiting to know why maan behave in last part like this and I've got my wanted result. Maan was being good he's not a Monster at all.And in this story Even not for once I've hate him In fact I feel for him even special his Being so truthful and sensible nature I just fall for him long back don't need to wait.Now coming to the part..Maan And Geet both their confrontation was too good... He has got that wanted reaction and little more than that She had in fact said monster to him also...And Only Dadima was able to understand our Monster Khurana.Finally geet came out from her shell...and When she was baking truffles I was thinking if she will bake For Maan again After that incident but You again surprised me because she was in revenge mood by making him eat that the sweetest chocolate truffle that Maan ever had...ohhh Poor maan fell for her innocence trap and eat that I was screaming here that don't eat that... But Geet messaged him And that brought a smile on his face.Aww My Maan look so sweet while smiling well I'm just imaging that... And at last that heart attack. Maan is very close to Dadima so a breakdown is expected but geet is there beside him ...hope this time they will come little close...All and All good one'' Waiting for next take care... 😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Its true its only Maan that can truly irk Geet irritate her and make furious but it has always only been him that has made her see the light he might have a different and hard approach yet he gets what he intends getting from her reaction and oh she had to revenge him by giving him extra sweet coatings of truffles and he so innocently fell for her trap but his way succeeded as Geet got back to her old self
Daadima in hospital and yeah that would break Maan as they have a very special and close bond
Maan sends all home but Geet refuses to go its like she knows its time she too stand by his side and help him to his weakest moments
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my my...this is called a dhamakedar part...i don't know how to express, how much I loved it...first their fyt, maan throwing her out...wo collar wala scene to aur b zabardast tha...and then the revenge..hahahhaha...it was as if I was watching a movie and I could see everything going around...dadima ko jaldi theek karo.plz plz...wo  maan ka support toh hai hi but unknowingly she has also become geets support..and maan crumbling down in front of geet...i guess it's the start of their new relationship...plz Plz plz  I want 1 more update..
poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow superb update ...monster khan a is back and loved his way of making geet realise her weakness ...Geet and means confrontation wow superbly written. Geets sweet revenge was quote hilarious ...loved the way the story is progressing ..Looking forward for the next update ...Precap is making me very curious ...you always make my day ...Thank you for the wonderful update ...:-)
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing, emotional n wonderful update
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG what a fireworks 
Monster Khurana VS Looder Handa  

Hope Dadi becomes OK 

Plz update soon