zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
..Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

Its a supernatural show with a love story in it..everything is proceeding bt not their love story...they r still just saving each other which they were doing from the very begining...doesnt matter when they r in love and when they were not...its still the same...

i was first intrested in these supernatural drama bt at present iam not...they just ruined the whole suspense...they could cumup with better storyline ...They messup BR character...and same with mohini...They  turned her character into a whole drama centric rather than BR which is the main tittle of the show..
I dont get it if mohini only wants money then why she is killing her family ..she could order BR to rob a bank .why she is ordering him to harm rishab6...rishab ya rakhi ko marnay sa kaha sa paisaaa aiga...There is already lot of previous question which is unsolved and they cum up with new questions๐Ÿ˜•..
why rishab is accepting this marriage ..he was saying to kiara tmeray lia ya shaadi sirf ek natak ha...shaadii knsiii rishab ..nd i hate that scene when he was going to say tm meri _______ ...raina ko bhi yhi dialogue bola tha ...bt why with kiara.is se acha to poori shadi dikha detay sirf gath bandan hi kyun...๐Ÿ˜• i cant tolerate this more psycho drama

Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After watching yesterday episode..I felt sorry for Rishbabh once he found out the true color of his mother, the way he looked so scare when Mohini captured by BR ..we could tell how much he loves his mother..and he will  be broke down when he knows the truth that his mother wants to kill him..and she also the one who killed his beloved sister Rakhi..poor you Rishabh..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..
Aham will be nailed it if the CVs could show good scene when Risbabh knows the truth..I hope the CVs will not ruin this scene by giving us such an horrible editing like used to be..It would be remind me a lot the scene between Karna and Kunti in Mahabharat and also Arjun and Nandini in Manmarziyan..I think It's Aham's fate always plays a character that betray by his own mother..๐Ÿ˜ญ
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Don't know abt others...but for me yesterday's episode was a little better than some previous filler episodes...the story moved a bit...I m loving the way the CVS r giving equal importance to RishNa...I mean both of them r getting equal weightage as far as their roles r concerned...none of them is getting sidelined...loved the way Raina saved Rishabh...plus glad tht Rishabh is the first to witness yugs abusive behaviour towards Naina...but not liking negative side of Mohini...hope the CVS have a better explanation for tht..
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree that these episodes are much better than the filler episodes. Also yes it is a supernatural show but they have ruined that storyline. Also there was the romantic element always that they have ruined. The romantic element was also different not the typical angry man docile woman couple. It was more normal and fun kind of couple (initial episodes). So it is not too much to ask if they show those fun scenes every so often.

Todays episode comments:
The Kammo Yug scene was utterly atrocious. That was such a useless filler scene instead even a jassi Kiara scene would have been much better. Each new entry is making the storyline even worse. I am still not sure what is the use of Kammo in the storyline.
If they cannot show Rishna fun scenes with Rishabh one liners I will take Jassi dadi 1 liners. Eg tum janam se hi kamini this ki kaminipan ka course liya hai ๐Ÿ˜† I can imagine Rishabh saying these funny 1 liners he has gotten to be like a bahu of saas bahu dramas who takes all "atyachar" against them quietly. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Rishabh expression when Kiara runs is frame worthy I was also laughing at that scene.

When Rishabh and Kiara have that argument after doctor leaves I think he was going to say duty and responsibility only not biwi. Kiara only jumoed to biwi conclusion.

Somebody please explain why Mohini is attacking Rishabh? How is that going to make Raina do what she wants?

Sowmi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

even i was laughing at it...๐Ÿคฃ

n gave her a well deserving reply laterโค๏ธ

Same here that scene was lol can't stop laughing...
manya23 thumbnail
Disappointed with the episodes ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by manya23 - 7 years ago
manya23 thumbnail
Sorry guys but this show is starting to test my patience. ..what do makers plan to do...come up with all the overdone cliche that they can think of...what don't we have in BR...the mahaanta ki murat heroine who is ever so sacrificing loving and brave who always think of her parivaar and pyar. ..strictly in that order coz for her parivaar always come before pyar...the dumbo playboy but good at heart hero who goes through life careless till realisation comes in the form of the superheroine of course...the bitchy sexy but cowardly souten..the planning and plotting evil mother who is possibly not the real mother...it goes on and on like this...next what will we have...that Rishabh and Shivam are actually long lost brothers...Ram Lakhan. ..yehi baaki reh gaya hain. ...
Sorry for the rant guys but had to get it out...Don't know for how long i'll be able to tolerate all this
manya23 thumbnail
And one more thing...everytime they show the big larger than life BR I always imagine parag standing on that chair they always show him on  in the OLVs...I don't know whether to laugh or cry ๐Ÿ˜•