Todays highlights(4th december)

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

heres the small update for those who missed the epi

raina got letter i only from the spot were police was attacked by br..! and mohini got back the bracelet! and inorder to keep raina bak at svs mohini decides to attack rishb.. so they were all gone to mandir in the name of raakhis bday..were br comes nd attacks him n kia..kia left him ter...bt raina comes n saves him..!

n rishu sees yug abuses naina..raina sees nainas injury marks on her hand.. 

raina dbts everone except mohini as the owner of bracelet..and she since trust mohini only shares the secrrt and give letter i to her!

shivam as a pentinence to sell gaav..decides to kill br by giving his own bali..phooli comes to svs and beg raina n rishu to save him..raina strts to go..bt rishu stopped her..and decides to go himself..and promise phooli tht he wont let anythng happen to shivm

on the otherhand mohini decides tht she wnt let anythng happen to br!1

Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Glad tht rishu atleast today found out tht naina is abused by yug.. and rishu gave it bak to kiara for her patni hone ki natak.. he might hav undersud now tht who does the real drama..its kiara n not raina..!

and yh i like it wen rishu said ..its wonder..raina didnt quarell wid me for calling bak her home😆

wat i dont like is tht dumbo raina gave tht letter "i" to mohini itself..!! she cud hav discussed wid rishb!

and the recpetion pics...tht album is a must watch❤️several cute photos of rishu.. and rishna as a jodi..pakka marrige album!it was too gud..bt spoiled by naina again accidently(chai fell on it from her!)..which means raina vl take time to figure out mohinis asli chehra!! she dbts mitali,naina,jassi,kiara..every one except mohini!!

and tht muffin scene of rishb!! he was tooo god wid his acting skills ter!!! 

rest of them u add guys

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Best Part of #Brahmarakshas was #Rishabh's flabbergasted expression when he saw #Kiara run away just watching the Rakshas. I was laughing.😆😆😆
Was in hurry. Will comment later.
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just noticed an Article on India-Forums on jodi. I would be glad if they added Aham & Krystal jodi (RishNa) in the list. One of the best jodi now in Indian Television. At least, in my eyes. Don't know why India-Forums people unable to tolarate team Brahmarakshas.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_58

Just noticed an Article on India-Forums on jodi. I would be glad if they added Aham & Krystal jodi (RishNa) in the list. One of the best jodi now in Indian Television. At least, in my eyes. Don't know why India-Forums people unable to tolarate team Brahmarakshas.

yh i felt the same!! while trp ratings out also they do the same..if br is in the list!! their jodi is a massive hit..thtz y zee is keen on giving their performances outside the show!! 
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sania_58

The Best Part of #Brahmarakshas was #Rishabh's flabbergasted expression when he saw #Kiara run away just watching the Rakshas. I was laughing.😆😆😆

Was in hurry. Will comment later.

even i was laughing at it...🤣

n gave her a well deserving reply later❤️
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
seems like a good epi...
OMG...kiara run away...now everyone will know who is the real wife of rishabh...its raina...
I am really feeling bad for rishabh...if he gets to know abt his mother...he will be shattered...i hope when he knows the truth...raina is with him...seems like there is a good scene b/w rishu-phooli...i adore their bond...phooli always treated rishu as her son...
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

seems like a good epi...

OMG...kiara run away...now everyone will know who is the real wife of rishabh...its raina...
I am really feeling bad for rishabh...if he gets to know abt his mother...he will be shattered...i hope when he knows the truth...raina is with him...seems like there is a good scene b/w rishu-phooli...i adore their bond...phooli always treated rishu as her son...

yh phooli rishu scene is gud... infact rishu gave promise by keeping his hands on her head..!! very seriously telling tht dialogue❤️
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Again it was a dissapointed  episode ...enough with written update...not going to watch
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

Again it was a dissapointed  episode ...enough with written update...not going to watch

supernatural show yaar... do not expect romance always😆