Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
sorry fr late net was disconnecting bar bar
maan adore geet in marriage symbols geet show how possessive she's about hr maan he liked hr bossy style and 
jealousy after he changed she told him he need rest more than hr and as she wrote he lay down on hr lap and slept without sleeping pills other side dev was so exhausted from meeting need peaceful sleep which get disturbed by daadi she told him shocking news y suddenly maan claim his shares of KC 
she want to meet maan but dev made hr take rest first than they go to meet maan 
nurse gave gud news of amu
sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update. cute fight between maan and geet. dadima came and dev was not expecting her. they are shocked with maans unusual behaviour. hope they come to know the truth soon. alao maan and geet shared a wonderful moment and now amu is also going to fine.
zida thumbnail
nic pt
maan geet married
and thy r so happy in there small world
but know dadi is back
I fell secard
hope dadi will understand there love
and accepet geet and there kid
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update, sonia. I really loved it to the core. 
Maan and geet are revelling in their old memories, there are so many things to be said, so much to be expressed.

But they can't have enough of each other. Maan in traditional attire, then geet making him wear the safa. Her teasing and maan's silly grins. Geet has become a typical indian wify so soon. Good going. Liked it a lot. 

Maan cares nought for all wedding symbols but accepted the sindoor and mangalsutra for his mishty's sake. It is right that love really changes people for good.  

Then they both reclining on each other and falling asleep upon the sofa. Sooo romantic. Then straight turn to the hotel. 

Poor dev, he was trying to get some sleep, then an intruder barged inside the room. He was praying for some peace and requesting his bro to keep calm. Usko dar lag raha thaa that he would become a second crazy mad addi. But adi nahi daadi aayi thi. 

Only maan can handle his daadi ma and face her while she is angry. Since four years daadi and dev were trying to make maan normal. But the illusions which were troubling him were bits of his real past. 

The past which was very much in existence. Only it was necessary for maan to revisit the place for digging out his breath. Now he got his love and amu back. Three for togetherness. 

Daadi ma was grilling dev regarding maan's activities right from purchasing the cafe to transferring all his 51% stakes for himself through the company. But maan also made daadi ma the sole beneficiary. She handled all finances and securities on his behalf. She is the chairwoman of khurana groups. 

Since four years daadi ma has been handling the business along with dev's contribution for looking after maan. She deserves all the answers she gets from maan and geet. But how will she and dev take the news of maaneet's wedding and amu's birth? Will she accept them?

I expect that daadi ma will surely accept her kids. Maan has fulfilled all the conditions and rituals properly. Their marriage is legally valid. I am desperately waiting for the next updates. 

Please dear, post the next parts soon. This is one of your best stories till now. It always sweeps me off my feet. Hope you shall heed my request. 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update. Maan made it clear to Geet that he didn't need these symbols of marriage to make her his wife but it's necessary for society and Geet's future respect. Loved possessive Geet. Poor Dev is really stuck between daddi and Maan but must say daadi is very sharp keeping tabs on Maan. She is right in trying to protect him all these years. Now this decision of his has shaken her and she is worried for him. Let's see how she reacts to Geet and Amu. Thanks for pm.
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pw dear..loved the part..
Both r married, that's a really big thing..now no 1 can point a finger on them..
I love the understanding between the two..it's very important, 
even more than love..
Dev is an awesome brother..bechara Akeley sab ka khayal rakh raha..
Daadi is back..hope to see some drama..will be waiting 
maaneet14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pw dear
Superb update...loved the way Geet is being possessive for Maan...the typical wifey...Daadi is finally here...becharu Dev...literally sandwich hi bangaya hai...can't wait to read further and to see daadi's reaction
ja1970 thumbnail
Nice update. Geet his legal wife now. Loved the maaneet moments. Geet being possessive is loved by Maan. Dadi is back she is worried that something is amiss. Waiting for the next.
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update... maan and geet are both enjoying their togetherness in peace... they are very happy after many years... dadis arrival is a shock.. she is spying on her grand children and she came to know about maan though not about his personal life... nurse gave a good news about amu and maaneet are happy hearing it... eagerly waiting for next update...
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
they r married...ammu conscious. ..Happy happy...want to know dadi and devs reaction..
.nice update. ..