Meet Anniversary Celebration 2016! - Come Celebrate With Us!

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

(All Tags and dividers by Appy)

Fatima: "Hello Desh Vasiyon, this is Fatima with a Q, with trusty camerawoman Nikhad coming to you live from the Juneja Mansion in Ludhiana."

Nikhad pops in front of the camera and waves at everyone.

Fatima: "Uh...yeah...Nikhad...let's focus back here on me, after all I'm the biggest Meet fan on I-F."

Nikhad: "Correction, my Meet soul sister, you used to be the only Meet fan on I-F...now there's many more of us coming out of the woodwork.  Right guys?"

She moves out of the way and points to Ankita, Natalia, and Sherma.

Fatima: "All of you are here too?"

Natalia: "Of course, we're all great fans."

Sherma (rolling her eyes): "And I've actually been here longer than all of you."

Fatima: "And that's a good thing, but today is not about us...it's about Meet.  Today is their 8th wedding anniversary.  And we're here to see what they've been up to."

Meher (comes running down the stairs calling out her husband's name): "Preet!  Hurry up Preet!  I think our guests are already here."

Nikhad (super excitedly): "Oh my God!  It's Meher...it's really Meher...in the flesh!  You don't know how much I love you, my Queen!"

Fatima: "Uh...calm down Nikhad, and remember who's conducting this interview...Me."  (Holding out her hand).  "Hi, I'm Fatima with a Q."

Nikhad (clearing her throat):  "Ahem!"

Fatima: "Oh yes...and that is my Meet soul sister Nikhad.  And that's Ankita, Natalia and Sherma.  We're here for the anniversary interview."

Athisda, Kiran, Maria, Rimsha, Sana and Tara: "We're here too!  And we brought loads of gifts!"

Meher (smiles and shakes everyone's hands): "How sweet! I've been expecting you.  I mean, not all of you...but you know what they say...the more the merrier.  I'm afraid Preet's running a little late as usual."

Fatima: "Okay girls, just remember that Preet is only mine."

Ankita, Nikhad, Natalia, and Sherma: "Excuse me?!"

Fatima: "Well Nikhad, you already have a Preet of your own."

Nikhad: "And you're already married!"

Fatima: "So?!"

Meher: "Uh...should I be worried?"

Athisda: "Oh no...relax...they're just fan girling."

Maria (clears her throat): "I'd keep an eye on Fatima though...you know...just in case."

Preet: (slides down the banister, picks up an apple from the dining table and approaches his wife):  "Okay Meher I'm here.  What was the big rush?"

Meher: "Preet...these ladies are here from the Kis Desh Forum to interview us."

Preet: "Let me guess, Prem Bhaiya and Heer Bhabi were busy, right?"

Fatima (grasps his free hand in hers): "No no!  We came explicitly to interview you 2 for your wedding anniversary.  You're my absolute favorite."

Preet (grins): "Well in that case, ask away, but first...can I have my hand back?"

Fatima (reluctantly lets his hand go): "Oh...yes...of course."

Edited by Fatima_Q - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail

Fatima: "So...it's been 8 years since you 2 got married..."

Preet: "Has it been 8 years?  Funny...I still don't look a day over 25.  Meher on the other hand...I mean...after 2 kids...what do you expect?"

Meher (frowns): "Preet!"

Preet (grins and gives Meher a kiss on the cheek): "But she's the best choice I ever made." 

Meher (blushes): "Preet!  Not in front of everyone."

Fatima (gushes): "You guys are truly adorable."

Nikhad (sighs): "Truly..."

Nataliaa (nods her head): "Made for each other."

Sherma: "I knew you guys were meant to be right from the start."

Preet (surprised): "Did you? Because we sure didn't."

Fatima: "That's right...you 2 were in love with other people.  I mean didn't you even once think that you 2 would hit it off?"

Preet: "I think the hair was to blame."

Meher: "What?!"

Preet: "Your hair.  You always wore it in the most God-awful style...braids.  Trust me it wasn't very flattering.  In fact, it wasn't until she performed for us with Dheer as different members of the family that I noticed how pretty she looked with her hair open.  But by then Herman Bhaiya already had first dibs."

Meher (rolls her eyes): "Actually the truth of the matter was that we didn't really interact much.  Everyone thought I was Rano remember.  Daljeet Chachi had practically turned me into a servant.  And then he accused me of stealing."

Preet: "An honest mistake I assure you, which I apologized for by the way."

Fatima: "So how did you 2 decide to become friends?"

Meher: "I ran into him while he was jogging and he made me laugh."

Preet: "She's not too difficult to please."

Meher: "But you know when I realized that I had a true friend in him was during the mendhi.  Maya and Herman were using me and the entire situation became so overwhelming for me.  I had to step out for some fresh air.  He was the only one who noticed.  I didn't know but he had been noticing all along.  It started to rain, but he still followed me outside and gave me a hug when I needed it the most.  I'll never forget that."

Fatima: "That was a precious moment indeed.  Nikhad let's show them the footage."

Preet: "You have footage?"

Nikhad gives a thumbs up sign.

Fatima: "Now...Let's fast forward to the 2nd of December.  You 2 took a big step and decided to get married."

Preet: "Well, our family's honor was at stake."

Fatima: "Everyone knows that part.  What I want to know is how did you spend your first night together?"

Meher: "Crying mostly.  I mean, Daljeet Chachi sure knew how to pull hair."

Fatima: "Uh...I mean...when did you start sharing the same bed?  They never showed us that part in the show."

Preet and Meher look at each other.

Preet (shrugging his shoulders): "That same night actually.  We didn't have much of a choice, since there was only one bed in the room.  Plus we were both so physically and emotionally drained, we didn't care to think about the awkwardness of the situation.  After that, it was just normal."

Fatima: "Okay...now this question may be a little awkward, but...what was really going through your mind when Herman and Maya got married?"

Meher: "Nothing much, I mean...I was just happy for them."

Preet: "I was actually feeling kind of smug.  After all, I knew I lucked out with the better girl."

Fatima: "So...when did you 2 start having feelings for one another?"

Meher: "Hmm...I think the first time was when he saved me from Daljeet Chachi's slap.  You should have seen him.  He stepped in like a real hero."

Fatima (smiles): "I know I know."

Meher: "And then at the party we were having because we thought Heer Didi was pregnant...he stood up for me in front of Herman and Maya.  And he called me his biwi for the first time.  No one had ever done anything like that for me before.  I was definitely a goner then."

Fatima: "How about you Preet?"

Preet: "I don't know.  It's hard to pinpoint any one thing.  I mean, Meher was just the perfect companion from day one.  It would have been impossible for me not to have fallen in love with her.  I gave her subtle little hints every now and then...but I don't think she really got them."

Meher: "No you didn't."

Preet (insisting): "Yes I did.  Who do you think removed all those buttons from my kurta every time it came back from the wash?"

Meher (surprised): "You did that?  But why?"

Preet (grins): "So I could have an excuse to be close to you.  (He turns to Fatima)  Do you have any idea how good she always smells?  Like..."  

Fatima (smiles): "Lilacs...I know."

Preet: "I even used to wait until she fell asleep so I could watch her some more.

Meher: "Okay that sounds just a little bit creepy."

Preet: "It wasn't until I made her fall on top of me and I told her she was doing something to my heart that she kind of got it.  And it wasn't until I got her to Kasauli that we finally...you know..."

Meher (blushing): "Okay okay...enough details."   

Preet: "See how red she gets when she's embarrassed.  She's absolutely adorable when she's embarrassed."

Kis Desh forum girls: "We know...we know."

Preet: "So what else do you guys want to know?"

Sherma: "Your second baby...was it a boy or girl?"

Preet: "A boy.  We named him..."

Nikhad: "Meet?"

Fatima: "Krish?"

Preet: "Preet Jr." 

Fatima and Nikhad: "Oh..."

Meher: "He's 4 years old now, and Gungun is 6."

Fatima: "What did you get Meher for your first wedding anniversary?"

Preet: "We didn't have much when we started out.  Our family business had taken quite a hit and we were slowly rebuilding, so our first anniversary was pretty lame.  But  I did treat Meher to a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant with the money from my first paycheck.  And I've been buying her diamond sets ever since."

Meher: "But my favorite gift so far is the one he got me a few years back...admission into law school."

Fatima: "Oh that's right, you always wanted to be a lawyer."

Preet (beaming proudly): "She graduated last year, majoring in corporate law."

Meher: "It wasn't easy juggling kids and studies at the same time, but Preet was very supportive and the rest of the family helped a lot too."

Fatima: "That's wonderful!  So...after all these years you know each other so well...tell us one thing you can't stand about each other?"

Meher: "That he always comes and disturbs me in the middle of my cooking...

Meher: "But the worse part is that he can eat anything and not gain any weight!"

Fatima: "How about you Preet?"

Preet: "Are you kidding?  There is no way I'm answering that question.  It's our anniversary and I have no intention of spending it in the dog house."

Fatima: (laughing): "Okay then at least tell us what you love about each other."

Meher: "That's easy.  I love the fact that he refuses to ever completely grow up...and that he can make me laugh or smile even when I don't want to...

Meher: I also love that he's always honest with me.  Throughout our journey, he has not only been my husband, but also my best friend.  And he's the best father I could have ever imagined for our children."

Fatima: "Preet?"

Preet: "I love the compassion Meher has for everyone around her.  I love her for agreeing to marry me and taking a chance on me when no one else would have. She stood by me through thick and thin...in the rough times and the good times.  I love the fact that she's an amazing mother to the 2 beautiful children we share.  (Turns to Meher)  You are without a doubt my true soulmate...and the best wife in the world.  I love you Meher.  Happy 8th anniversary."

Meher: "Aww!  I love you too Preet."

Fatima wipes away a tear and sniffles as she watches Meet hug.

Nikhad (holding out a box of Kleenex): "Tissue?

Fatima (taking one from the box): "Thanks.  Well Desh Vasiyo...I think it's time to let these 2 lovebirds enjoy the rest of their special day together.  This is Fatima with a Q, signing off from the Juneja Mansion in Ludhiana. 

(Avis by AASUS & lazychick.maria)
Fatima_Q thumbnail

AASUS

Happy Wedding Anniversary Meher & Preet
Thank you for all the laughs
You are cute together and individually
Enjoyed watching all of your scenes through out the show.
Beautiful and supportive characters and such a pleasure to watch anytime!

- Athisda

Fatima_Q

Oh my!  How time flies!
Has it really been 8 years since these 2 lovely characters became a couple?!
They stole my heart and captured my attention
In way that no other telly couple has since.
And they are the reason Kis Desh was and still remains close to my heart.
I am and will always be a Meet  "Fan"-atic.
I will always love, appreciate, and be grateful to  Meher and Sushant
For bringing Preet and Meher to life.
Love you loads...Dil Se.

lazychick.maria

8 years back, a memorable moment happened between not really two strangers...
A wedding is always supposed to be happy...
But their wedding was filled with tears and pain...
A relationship not really like others...
A bounding which started with misunderstandings and ended into love... unconditional love...
Such was the story of Meher and Preet who became besties and lovers...

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary Meet ❤️
Thank you producers, team, Sushant and Meher for giving us such a wonderful jodi to cherish...

We always remember the main leads but Meet equally deserves to be remembered...
because they gave us very very very special moments to remember❤️

Maria

Nikhad003

Meet, the other name of happiness. I don't know from where to start. I would like to keep it really short. Today is one of the happiest day of the year for me because it is Meet's anniversary. My two favorites got married on this day. Though it was not a very pleasant journey at first but they never failed to hold each other strongly in their tough times. They grew mature together and they flourished together. What I love about their relationship is that they were best friends first and then spouse. The fun and sweet dynamics of their relation is what made them so special. I simply love them. They are my treasure. 

Happiest anniversary to the best and cutest couple ever.  ❤️
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Fatima_Q thumbnail

AASUS

(more avis by AASUS will be shared in the Kis Desh CG)

Kanwal-

kksoap

lazychick.maria

mjht_one

sana.harshiti

Tarannum6

Fatima_Q thumbnail

Special Thanks

First of all I'd like to thank Meher Vij and Sushant Singh Rajput, for bringing
the wonderful characters of Meher and Preet Juneja to life on the small screen for us. 

May you continue to stay blessed and shine in all of your future pursuits.

Now...the real deal...a very heartfelt thanks to all my fellow Kis Desh forum friends,

without whom this thread would not have been possible:

AASUS

Kanwal-

kksoap

lazychick.maria

mjht_one

Nataliaaa

Nikhad003

sana.harshiti

tarannum6

You are truly a wonderful and talented bunch.

Loads of love...Dil se...

Fatima_Q thumbnail

Well...what is everyone waiting for?

Let's dig in and ...PARTY!!

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Happy anniversary to Preet and Meher...I will always love you!!

tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Meet Wedding anniversary 😃
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wowww Beautiful Thread Fatima
love it 👏