Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gulrani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Rusty same as Saumya Ice queen is not ROMANTIC at all.
They are in their honeymoon and talking nonsences
Yeh ladki 😡 I hope I don t start hating her again
knows only how to lecture Samay. Here also it gives indication that she still loves her Papa more .

😡 😡 😡

thanks again Maha for the update.
kajal_aarav thumbnail
hai!! y doesn't someone tell me that unforuntantly i dont got anyone. 😭 i am waiting some like abhishek samay type of boys come i am 5"8 so i need someone tall n no gujju guy who is tall n sweet like samay or abhishek type u now the perfect husabnd n boyfriend material type
gulrani thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Thx Maha nice update till yet.Well I found the episode nice n peppered with some very good dialogues ofcourse acted out brilliantly by our very own super sexy Sam.Btw he did look super sexy in the white coat.Wen he suggests to show Rusty his love rather than speak about it that was moving.Though I did hate the end wen Simi insults him very saddening.Rusty ofcourse was a haze for me as I was too busy concentrating on Sam n the words he uttered.N yes I declare my hatred for Randhir papaji from this moment on .............he's so ridiculous.Don't understand who to hate more Mohini or Randhir both r extremely self centered. 😡

Blind horizon,

Gaurav ko dekhne ke baad aur kuchh nahin dikhta.   😊

I hate Randhir more then Mohini. She  is shameless but at least she doesnt show that kind of hatred or give buddua to her son .

In today s show again you feel sorry for Samay 😭

Kaajal i hope you find the guy you want from life... but no guju guy... on behalf of gujaratis, i protest 😆 😆 😆
see tuesday over, romance over.... 😡 Edited by whynot - 17 years ago
BUBLY10 thumbnail
i already feel sorry for simi. poor thing .. you just wait to face rusty. you hurt Samay 😡 😡. Abhi dekho 'farz' keya karti hai.. 😆 😆
😆
Very true Bubly. How did i forget that we have the original lecture Mata in the form of Rusty. Ab toh Simi ko Samay hi bachaye Rusty ke prakope se 😆
Aabha thumbnail
lol shvetal!😆 thanks for the update maha!😃 and shvetal, i was the same way u were with ur PM to Gaurav lol😉 Agar kuch aisi boli hoti, tho thodi si ajeeb lagi hoti, na?😳😆   
Aabha thumbnail
Haila!😲 I just read the third leg of the update and omg! That simi girl needs not a slap, but a RAPTA!!...that too from ME!!😡😆...although I'm sure you all would follow suit cuz I'm you all are just as irritated with her as I am.😆  Usne SnR ki achi khaasi honeymoon kharab kardiya!😡😡  Ok it wasn't much of a honeymoon at times with Rusty's stupid questions lol, but it was still sweet and full of love.  My poor bacha's crying now.😭 Bechare ke dil pe kya kya beethraha hoga.  Now he knows that there's another person in his life that hates him.  Pobresito   Edited by Aabha - 17 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx alot Maha for the update!!
gulrani thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

😆
Very true Bubly. How did i forget that we have the original lecture Mata in the form of Rusty. Ab toh Simi ko Samay hi bachaye Rusty ke prakope se 😆

👏👏👏