Why Bani Will Never Be Popular Among Housemates/ Imp DT Nt pg 7 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Mostly because Bani is a self deprived pathetic loser who whines and moans of things dont go her way. Shes already shameless and has no respect for women. Not to mention she aint funny or entertaining when she mouths off swearing and abises daily from that gutter mouth of hers. Cheap disgusting person

Ofc leave it to Bani fans to bitch about Manu. Hes in your mind head and body after all. The obsession is real. They cant stop talking about him.
😉

Originally posted by: SP2684

I agree that Bani will probably never be popular among the HMs, but not for the reasons you've outlined, which lay the blame everywhere but with Bani. Sure, all of them have probably used cuss words and sworn at one of the others, on occasion, but none of them use filthy language as exceedingly as Bani does, nor do they name-call at the drop of a hat. None of them end even light arguments with statements like 'main kutton se baat nahin karti', and none of them abuse collectively under the guise of doing so generally. So them not liking her abusive nature, is not an excuse, but rather their prerogative.

Your reasons imply that only those that like Bani in the house are genuine - I disagree, and those are not the parameters for genuineness. And Manu need not brainwash people (I don't even think people take him seriously enough for that to stick) - Bani does plenty to alienate people all by herself. For example, she repeatedly taunted Mona over unwashed utensils, and when Mona responded she got sworn at. She unnecessarily made Rohan out to be a liar and embarrassed him the previous weekend, and it was obvious that Rohan was maha annoyed.

As for Rahul - Gaurav couldn't induce Rahul to like Bani, let alone Manu getting him to dislike her. Rahul is strong-minded and mature enough to decide who he likes/dislikes. He's been patient with her for ages - and he's said, time and again, (in main episodes and unseen videos) that he dislikes Bani's attitude, and there's no point trying to explain anything to her, as all you get is aggressive abuse in return. Even yesterday - he did not tell her anything proactively - he knows it's pointless - she kept asking him, and he finally obliged. And he was spot on - if everyone has an issue with you, perhaps you should look inwards for the problem?

IMO, rudeness, brashness and a 'my way or the highway' mentality does not equate to straightforwardness. Bani will never be popular in the house because she will never introspect - never will she even entertain the possibility that she could be at fault - as she said to Baba last week: nobody can ever criticise her. Why? Perhaps because she believes she's perfect. But the others don't agree.

Well written post. Good job. 👏
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: noor1995

Bani will never be popular among HM's because she doesn't plan and plot about everyone behind their backs unlike manu and gang. She says her opinions in front of people. And that's a very good quality which most people whether in BB house or out here in the normal world, don't like. I am her fan coz her personality represents the modern adults across the world, a no-nonsense attitude and being selfish is good coz the world is unfair. Thinking about yourself first is a good thing coz you're here for yourself. And the topic about changing herself just to adjust with 12 other strangers for the short duration of a show, NAH man who wants to change their real self for other's comfort. Being yourself on a show when u have so many fans is giving justice to the fans. 

DITTO! 
I find the strive for perfection and idealism in this forum pretty stupid.😆 I would also like to add that a lot of people judge her on her physicality.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its also a misconception that Bani does not try to make friends. I have said it weeks ago that she was the one celeb who made an effort to talk to the commoners one-to-one. Evidence is when Akansha got evicted and Niti was feeling sad, Bani went and told her dat somehow she had not been able to talk to her only, but had talked to all d HMs and dat she wld like to get to know her.
Even Gaurav was telling to Bani that Manu thought Manu and Bani would be best friends as she had talked to him in thr first week.

Bani has always made efforts to have a one-to-one talks with HMs and be on friendly terms with most. She was good friends with Karan and Lokesh other than Gaurav and also friendly with Manveer, Mona, Nitibha, Rahul (initially) and Rohan on and off. She is already friend of Sahil, though he too wasnt sure how she wld take him in BB house. But she welcomed him so warmly and dey r gelling well in unseen videos and when Rahul was mocking Sahi's walking style, she told him not to do so and dat he's a nice guy. So she has never deliberately try to distance herself from the HMs. Though she tends to go into her own zone sometimes, but tat does not mean does not want to be friends with others.

What I suppose upsets her and baffles her is dat when der's any negative tags or things dat have to be said about HMs, she ends up at the receiving end. Like in dat tag task, Manveer even he's more of a friend of Bani, but then gives d honest tag to Lopa and dis is what Bani can't comprehend. She genuinely feels she's on good terms with all, but many HMs have issues with her and she does not realize it. That's naive on her part and it upsets her.
noor1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

DITTO! 
I find the strive for perfection and idealism in this forum pretty stupid.😆 I would also like to add that a lot of people judge her on her physicality.

I know right! People think she looks manly or isn't good looking. But she is body goals man those arms and legs and abs! God I wish I had the same drive as her to workout and achieve a body like hers. Judging someone on the basis of their physicality is very common but shouldn't be promoted on TV and shown by BB editing team as it;s not entertainment.
Edited by noor1995 - 7 years ago

I know right! People think she looks manly or isn't good looking. But she is body goals man those arms and legs and abs! God I wish I had the same drive as her to workout and achieve a body like hers. Judging someone on the basis of their physicality is very common but shouldn't be promoted on TV and shown by BB editing team as it;s not entertainment.

All of that flash and she has yet to win a competition. 😆

noor1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

All of that flash and she has yet to win a competition. 😆

Winning a little trophy and some money is not important anyone can do that. Being yourself and sticking to your true self is more important which most people fail at. 😉
Edited by noor1995 - 7 years ago

Winning a little trophy and some money is not important anyone can do that. Being yourself and sticking to yourself is more important which most people fail at. 😉

Um she's there to win the trophy and money, otherwise she wouldn't be there. Everyone is themselves, but they can be lost in the game at any moment time. Bani has shown to succumb to the pressure herself, and can be argued that she hasn't stucked to being herself when frustration boils in.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bani will never be popular among HM's because she doesn't plan and plot about everyone behind their backs unlike manu and gang. She says her opinions in front of people. And that's a very good quality which most people whether in BB house or out here in the normal world, don't like. I am her fan coz her personality represents the modern adults across the world, a no-nonsense attitude and being selfish is good coz the world is unfair. Thinking about yourself first is a good thing coz you're here for yourself. And the topic about changing herself just to adjust with 12 other strangers for the short duration of a show, NAH man who wants to change their real self for other's comfort. Being yourself on a show when u have so many fans is giving justice to the fans. 

@bold - you're absolutely right - why should she change herself for a bunch of people on the show? She can be herself all she likes. But then - why whine and complain that nobody likes you, in that case? She has her likes/dislikes - she, by her own admission, finds every other HM apart from Gaurav (and pre the WCs) 'boring', and hence she doesn't hang out with them, not to mention the abuse she throws their way. 

So why can they not dislike her? It is because she's whining that nobody likes her, and because she's laying the blame for that at their door, is why the question of introspection is raised - if 10 people have a problem with your attitude, then there is the remote possibility that there is something wrong with your attitude, and not them. 

And nobody is looking for perfection - it doesn't exist - the only person in that house who thinks Bani's perfect, is Bani - which is why she cannot comprehend that there are people who dislike her abusive personality. She's welcome to her 'real self' - provided she grasps that other people have their likes and dislikes just as much as she has hers. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

@bold - you're absolutely right - why should she change herself for a bunch of people on the show? She can be herself all she likes. But then - why whine and complain that nobody likes you, in that case? She has her likes/dislikes - she, by her own admission, finds every other HM apart from Gaurav (and pre the WCs) 'boring', and hence she doesn't hang out with them, not to mention the abuse she throws their way. 

So why can they not dislike her? It is because she's whining that nobody likes her, and because she's laying the blame for that at their door, is why the question of introspection is raised - if 10 people have a problem with your attitude, then there is the remote possibility that there is something wrong with your attitude, and not them. 

And nobody is looking for perfection - it doesn't exist - the only person in that house who thinks Bani's perfect, is Bani - which is why she cannot comprehend that there are people who dislike her abusive personality. She's welcome to her 'real self' - provided she grasps that other people have their likes and dislikes just as much as she has hers. 

I keep meaning to reply to ur posts and keep getting sidelined.

I think it's false to say that 10 people have a problem with her attitude. Yes dey don't like it when she swears and abuses in a generalized way and they r absolutely right and entitled to feel that way. Am just copy/ pasting what I had written earlier:

Its also a misconception that Bani does not try to make friends. I have said it weeks ago that she was the one celeb who made an effort to talk to the commoners one-to-one. Evidence is when Akansha got evicted and Niti was feeling sad, Bani went and told her dat somehow she had not been able to talk to her only, but had talked to all d HMs and dat she wld like to get to know her.
Even Gaurav was telling to Bani that Manu thought Manu and Bani would be best friends as she had talked to him in thr first week.

Bani has always made efforts to have a one-to-one talks with HMs and be on friendly terms with most. She was good friends with Karan and Lokesh other than Gaurav and also friendly with Manveer, Mona, Nitibha, Rahul (initially) and Rohan on and off. She is already friend of Sahil, though he too wasnt sure how she wld take him in BB house. But she welcomed him so warmly and dey r gelling well in unseen videos and when Rahul was mocking Sahi's walking style, she told him not to do so and dat he's a nice guy. So she has never deliberately try to distance herself from the HMs. Though she tends to go into her own zone sometimes, but tat does not mean does not want to be friends with others.

What I suppose upsets her and baffles her is dat when der's any negative tags or things dat have to be said about HMs, she ends up at the receiving end. Like in dat tag task, Manveer even he's more of a friend of Bani, but then gives d honest tag to Lopa and dis is what Bani can't comprehend. She genuinely feels she's on good terms with all, but many HMs have issues with her and she does not realize it. That's naive on her part and it upsets her.