Ankit Bathla & Sheena Bajaj to be sidelined in 'Thapki Pyaar Ki '?

Posted: 7 years ago
Ankit Bathla's in and out drama from Color's show Thapki  Pyaar Ki continues. Ankit, who made a comeback to the show after a gap, might now again be sidelined with the introduction of a new character Kabir  played  by Sehban Azim.      
According to sources, the current track between Dhruv (Ankit ) and Aditi ( Sheena  Bajaj) might be sidelined and full emphasis will be given to the triangle created by the entry of Kabir in the equation of  Thapki (Jigyasa)  and Bihan (ManishGoplani). Interestingly, Ankit was rumoured to be in a relationship with Jigyasa, but she is now being linked to Manish GoplaniJigyasa and Manish had also worked together in  a regional show.

When we spoke to Ankit who's debut show was Hamari Saass Leela, he said ," As of now there is no such plan to ease me out.  But yes whenever a new character is established, his/her track is given more attention. I really don't know how it will pan out in the future. Here  Ankit cryptically added, "  I myself might want to move out in  Dec as I have been offered another reality show."  

If the above buzz  is true, it will  mean curtains for his co- star Sheena Bajaj as well.  Sheena was also eased out of the show earlier for alleged tantrums before being brought back. However Sheena when contacted denied the easing out part saying "equall attention will be give to both my and Ankit and Jigyasa - Manish -Sehban tracks."

She denied having been replaced by asserting "I was not removed in the first place. It was mutually decided based on track requirement. Also I didnt plead anyone to be brought back. I have done lead roles (Best of Luck Nikki) before. I am gifted and talented and my most popular character was brought back on audience demand".   

However  our source maintains that the creative team is indeed toying with the idea of  taking away the emphasis from Ankit and Sheena. We tried to talk to the production  house but they were unavailable for comment.  

- Anil Merani 

Link is here

It means Sankar and kabir to stay. I do not want that. Plz unite Thahaan
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

It means Sankar and kabir to stay. I do not want that. Plz unite Thahaan
LAg to ye ee raha ha😕
Originally posted by alia919

LAg to ye ee raha ha😕

Yaar i m sick of it now
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Yaar i m sick of it now

Cv ne Suspense ks sumandar  bna ha TPK ko...

R is track ko ase drag kr re ha jese un ko glucose mil re oo🥱

Hahaha..  Promoting Himself Always...😆

BTW TFS alia...😊
Bwahahaha my most popular character ðŸ¤£
i don't care if these two remain in the show or not...mujhe bas ManYasa and Monica chahiye
anyways TFS ðŸ˜Š
I don't mind if these two disappeared for a while. CVs should have taken more time to develop their story. Now, there is nothing to show. Yet, I want them to stay, otherwise against whom will Shraddha plot?
Tell them to get out of the show ;(;(...
Pathetic !!!
Anyways TFS
I have the perfect solution. Shradda or Kosi or both can kill Dhruv (before consummation preferably. I don't have the stomach for a full on Adhruv suhaagraat). Aditi will be a widow and can then marry Kabir. She marries all the men her sister gets engaged to before marriage. Diwakar,  Dhruv so why not Kabir. She will never marry Bihaan because Thahaan's engagement actually took place after they were already married. By the way I haven't seen the 'article' mention Sankar so it can be hoped she will either be sidelined or gone completely. There is only so much screen space to be had and not everybody can share it. Don't forget there are other actors eg Jaya, Smita, Monica etc who are more established and will probably get  preference and cannot be completely sidelined forever.Edited by Bea1 - 7 years ago