IPKKND SS:Ruthless on Request C6 p47 3rd Jan! 2016 new

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

This is just something that came to mind  whilst i was trying to take my mind of the job search stress  i think this has a unique appeal so here goes..

SS: Ruthless on Request

Introduction:  Page 1

Chapter 1 Page 9

Chapter 2 Page 18

Chapter 3 Page 25 (Mature theme )

Chapter 4 page 34 (Mature theme )

Chapter 5 Page 40

Chapter 6 Page 47

can't promise  pm's but i can promise updates! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can find all writing index in my signature please feel free to

trawl through it at your own leisure

Introduction:

She'd been watching him for a little while now, watching and wondering how he had evolved into this. He was the ideal husband now, handsome, charming, sweet. Sat in his knitwear and shirt in front of his paperwork on the recliner. She was more than sure that his coffee was tasteless and yet he hadn't said a word about it.

He said all the right things now , took her shopping, paid her compliments. Listened to her whilst she talked whatever it may be. He was always there for her loving, caring affectionate. Was this what 1 year of marriage did to a person because she was pretty sure that she was the same? Wasn't she? But he one the other hand.

Surely this is what she had dreamed of but  Khushi was Khushi. A little quirky she was.

"Your white shirt has turned a little red in the wash", she commented as she finished sorting through the clothes on the other side of the room but like most things these days he took it with ease.

Even when she said she'd talk HP about it  he asked her not to bother, he'd just buy a new one.

She looked towards him with thought for a moment.

"You've changed." She said as she dropped the shirt to the side and walked towards him.

He looked up from his paper work to see her walking towards him, his eyes inquisitive of what his wife was trying to say.

Naturally when Khushi approached him he let her take away his paperwork and perch on his lap.. -they had that sort of comfort level now.

You're all sugary and sweet now, you don't even get angry anymore, you're just nice. Maybe too nice.. she said as rested the palm of her hand on his shoulder and he looked down at her listening to her crazy talk.

What was that supposed to mean  said his expression but she continued to provide clarity for her dear husband.

"You've changed and you don't even know it."

He thought for a second  all the whilst looking into her eyes as he reacted.

"Is that so..?"

Hmm ..- she nodded, and the accepted.

"Maybe I have ..for you"

"For us our family, you don't like it..?"

He asked with curiosity for he never saw her complain about it earlier.

He had her there she thought, that look in her eyes, she was re-thinking, or entertaining some thought or the other in her mind .

"I do but.". her words lingered for a second, her eyes showing a little madness..  she even straightened his collar a little before looking back into his eyes.

" you could change back for a little while."

He raised an eyebrow at her suggestion for a moment whilst she waited for an answer. 

The form i continue this in will be depended on the responses this post gets so please like and post on this thread if you would like to read a little more on this..

Edited by jagrutid - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Pls cont soon
Thanks 4pm me
pushp_barun thumbnail
Interesting ... Please continue๐Ÿ˜Š
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khushi is upset because he does not get angry on her...hehe..sanka devi..nice..and now she want him to change back in his ruthless form..loved the plot..arnav is so cute here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Sonalikarhi - 7 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Umm... Interesting start 
Khushi's upset coz Arnav has changed but for the better... khushi is definitely a sanka devi ๐Ÿ˜†
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS for the pm
๐Ÿ˜Š
the plot is interesting..he changed for her and by her..she is happy yet she misses his originality..I guess she thinks that he should be his own self..love to read more..please continue..

Good Luck for your job search...
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
khushi clearly hs become very comfortable with arnav... expressing her crazy ideas as freely :)

n arnav has changed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo much :) :) ... no wonder khushi is going crazy ๐Ÿ˜›
Bakergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This sounds promising...totally looking foward to this story!
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting update. Thanks for the pm 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it a continuation of Lessons in love.. or this is different concept altogether..interesting start .. Khushi seemed same as Lesson in love Edited by ranogill - 7 years ago