Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Parineeti is Scared of Katrina Kaif

"But why?," asked Karan Johar, alothough he brought this to our attention.

I'm very scared of her even today. It's like when she enters the gym I raise the speed of my treadmill. She come upto me and say, 'what have you done'and increase five more minutes. "There was a time, during my weight loss year (adding air quotes) when I'd use to watch all her songs and run on the treadmill. I was like, 'her body is the body that i want to have.' There was a day (during the Dream Team tour) when all six of us were in the gym at the same time and I was doing a chillax workout and Katrina was like, 'Pari, workout with me' and I was like, 'gayi yaar.' Katrina is very sweet that ways she takes the time to care. She's a beautiful person even today she helps out with me.

Aditya also confessed that Katrina can be intimidating as she says things with a straight face. In the rapid fire round Aditya said Katrina would make a good principle. Yes, they're definitely scared of Katrina.

Dreaded Rapid Fire Round Round-U
awesomegurti thumbnail

Dreaded Rapid Fire Round Round-Up

KJo wanted quick, rapid and fiery answers, and he got some, from Parineeti.

Aditya, like Parineeti thinks Katrina is very meticulous when it comes to workouts and said he'd dare Katrina to get fat. The weirdest rumour he said ahe;s heard about himself is that "I'm dating Rihanna." He revealed somethings about Parineeti - She judges people's character by finger nail and is extremely scared of snakes.

Parineeti started with a quirky disclaimer, "Main jo kuch kahungi hamper ke liye kahungi." When asked what the meanest thing she's hear about herself, Parineeti said she read somewhere, "Parinneti looks like a hot air balloon." "It was a true at one point of the time," she added as an afterthought. She made a fantastic kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... reference saying hottest actor in India is Fawad Khan, only, "Is he still in India, technical problem Mr Raichand."

Parineeti won, enuf said.

Post Dawaat-E-Ishq Phase
awesomegurti thumbnail

Post Dawaat-E-Ishq Phase

Parineeti and Aditya starred in the film whihic tanked at the box office. Thereafter, Parineeti said that she sort of went into depression. "I handled it badly, two washed out films. I had never seen that, I went into a definite low, like even with my financial position. There was a time when I was really depressed. You (pointing towards Karan Johar) know, I've cried in front of you. I always thought I was a strong person but my down time showed that was not. But now I can handle it. Now I know if I ever go through it again, I can handle it." Aditya too wans't thrilled but he said that OK Jaanu ensured he couldn't spare much time sulking. "When Fitoor also didn't do well, I was depressed but I was lucky OK Jaanu came my way and I had something to take my mind off things."

Love-Hate Relationship With Varun Dhawa
awesomegurti thumbnail

Love-Hate Relationship With Varun Dhawan

At first Parineeti did not want discuss Varun Dhawan (or did she?) and then added, "He's crazy, he would check the lighting before the show. He can be overwhelming. He's like 'mujhe dekho... mere baare me baat karo.' When Karan suggested there may be some 'sexual tension between Varun and Parineeti," she returned with a 'vehement no' and said, "There' only tension there."

During her rapid fire round Parineeti was asked who would get Varun Dhawan arrested and what said: "I would get Varun arrested for no charges, just arrest him."

When Parineeti Pulled a Leaf out of Karan's Ae Dil

When Karan asked Parineeti to act like a gold digger opposite Aditya playing a rich man, she started acting like Lisa Haydon from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and said, "I love this vaatavaran." Karan seemed to have enjoyed that.
awesomegurti thumbnail

Aditya's Brain in a Teaspoon

Aditya's bloopers and inability to catch up at a F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference (or any other for that matter) made Parineeti say that because Aditya's brain is the size of a teaspoon. And enacted it.

Aditya goofed up bad in the quiz round too and said that Shah Rukh and Hrithik bond over badminton in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...

Currently in its fifth season, Karan Johar has so far hosted Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt (who opened the show's season) followed by Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar and Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor. The upcoming line up is equally impressive - Salman Khan with his brothers Arbaaz and Sohail will feature in next week's episode which is also the 100th episode of the show. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are also in queue.
awesomegurti thumbnail

#Parineeti Chopra opens up about her link up with Manish Sharma

There were strong rumours few years back that Parineeti Chopra is dating her director cum friend Manish Sharma. The rumours were so intense that we even heard them moving in together. However Pari chose to refute it this time. According to her, these were just rumours and there was no truth behind it. The rumours still continue to make rounds but over the period of time, they have faded. Now she doesn't hear about them dating, instead hears about them parting away which is funny

#Aditya Roy Kapoor refused to date Shraddha Kapoor ever -

Now we all assumed that Aditya Roy Kapoor was once dating his Ashiqui 2 co-star Shraddha Kapoor. The couple was extremely serious about each other but destiny had something else in store for them. They soon parted ways but their equation is still intact. They are still extremely cordial about each other. So when the actor was asked about the awkwardness that comes when you shoot with your ex (they were shooting for OK Jaanu), he was clear enough to say that, those were all rumours and there was any truth behind it. We doubt it though! Aditya and Shraddha have always come across as madly in love with each other type of couple, so was this all assumption till date? We hope not.
awesomegurti thumbnail
#Parineeti Chopra complained about B town boys never hitting on her

Karan Johar was definitely curious to know why Parineeti has never been linked with any of the B town boys till date. She's quite old in the industry now but we have never heard about her getting close to any of the guys. What's the reason behind this and she said, "It's not my fault. They don't hit upon me. What can I do?" So did Pari just confessed that she has been friendzoned by all the actors in the industry? Also Read: Shahid Kapoor's wife Mira Rajput makes her TV debut with Koffee with Karan, 5

#Parineeti Chopra is scared of Katrina Kaif

Parineeti Chopra who had a considerable amount of time spent with Katrina Kaif during the Dream Team Tour in US this year, revealed that she's extremely scared of Katrina Kaif but in a good way. According to Pari, Kat is extremely focussed when it comes to fitness and workout sessions. So Kat would make Pari workout with her and her training was a rigorous one. According to Ms Chopra, Katrina has a figure to die for and she always aims to have a figure like Kat one day.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pari looked pretty!  Adi too looked good despite the bad hair. Come on man just flaunt your good looks! 

Otherwise quite an eventless episode but genuine. None of them were trying to be someone else they're not which is always a plus. Adi is such an anti-thesis of an "actor". So careless and zoned out!  He doesn't even know how to put up an act! With that face he should be full of attitude and swag! 😆  And he has zilch idea about BW but knows quite a lot obout HW.  😆  I thought all of Pari's jokes on Varun were harmless...but at one point became stale though.

LOL @ Ranbir leaking info about his gym sexcapades. RK chose Adi to go on a bachelor trip with and Adi also chose RK as one of his closest friends. 😆  Wonder if Ayan is jealous of Adi since he's pretty close to Ranbir and he's much more handsome than Ayan. 😆 
Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
It was embarrassing watching Pari trying so hard to suck up to KJo. Calling K3G holy and then saying she feels that way only about a few films.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I thought exactly the same but her answer on the Fawad Q "technical problem Mr Raichand" was damn good 🤣

There's clearly quite a lot of sexual tension between Dhawan & her & sharp of KJo to pick up on it! Her jokes on him were harmless & tinged with fondness actually, Dhawan is so immature to react on them publicly, loool.