Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I recommend everyone to watch this episode
So much better than previous
My favourite of this season
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked it. I thought Pari was being Pari ðŸ˜† She's dramatic, OTT usually. Her constant insulting of Varun was getting a bit much but you can see it's harmless - I really hope they work together soon, I really wanted her in Judwaa 2. I loved the "dear buddy" thing ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Adi being clueless about K3G is HILARIOUS. ðŸ˜† I liked the acting scenes this time - Pari nailed that. I thought it was a good episode. I may have even liked it better than Ranbir-RS episode (but the rapid fire in that one was better).
ranahind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved it both were amazing and comfortable around each other probably the best episode after Akshay - Twinkle ones and Adi is adorable . Karan should bring those who are comfortable around each other instated of making headlines with the pairings and we will have an amazing and interesting episode. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was meh. Parineeti is way too loud, man. Relax! I don't understand why some of these celebs are so excited about the hamper. Like, you earn crores. Why act so despo for a hamper that's worth a few thousands? Or is it an ego thing? If it's just meant to be playful, then some people take it way too far.

Aditya is quite likeable though. His low IQ on Bollywood was cute. When he said he wanted to play Ash's part in ADHM, Karan says an older man with a younger man, and then Aditya was like Ranbir had always fantasized this or something. Whatever that meant 😆

Originally posted by: ponymo

The episode was meh. Parineeti is way too loud, man. Relax! I don't understand why some of these celebs are so excited about the hamper. Like, you earn crores. Why act so despo for a hamper that's worth a few thousands? Or is it an ego thing? If it's just meant to be playful, then some people take it way too far.

Aditya is quite likeable though. His low IQ on Bollywood was cute. When he said he wanted to play Ash's part in ADHM, Karan says an older man with a younger man, and then Aditya was like Ranbir had always fantasized this or something. Whatever that meant 😆

LMAO! I got confused there. Did he say it's Ranbir's fantasy for Adi to romance him in Aish's role? ðŸ˜†

OT: I liked this epi a lot. More than RK-RS. They were themselves and it gelled really well.. Pari the hyper-active and Adi the nonchalant. 
Edited by rajranbirshashi - 7 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

1. In the first half of the show, they confessed how the two (ARK and Parineeti) spoke to each other more like a dietitian and patient suggesting each other tips on how to lose weight.

2. Parineeti openly said even when she is wearing the sexiest dress, none of the guys she is friends with would hit on her. Aditya agreed that no matter how sexy her dress is, that would never ever interest him.

3. The two also discussed Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif, and a lot of it!
awesomegurti thumbnail
4. She also perfectly demonstrated the size of Aditya's brain. And it can fit in a teas

5. When Parineeti Chopra totally rocked it at every situation thrown by Karan Johar.
6. The two were even more adorable when they were made to confess their love for each other in regional language.

7. Sitting right in front of Karan Johar, Aditya was totally lost when Parineeti did the impression of Pooh from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
awesomegurti thumbnail
8. Parineeti said she hates Aditya for never calling or texting her back, because he is sleeping at a times.

9. Parineeti was asked who is the sexiest man in India, and her reply was Fawad Khan, thus taunting KJo. Aditya was once again totally clueless about all kinds of jokes she was referring to.

10. When Aditya Roy Kapur confessed that if he ever meets Arnab Goswami in a lift he would star a debate and keep on interupting him.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Filmmaker Karan Johar is quite a collector when it comes to his talk show Koffee With Karan. After last week's reverberating episode with Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor, this week KJo returned with Daawat-E-Ishq co-stars Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra on the Koffee couch. Parineeti, dressed in a black outfit with messy hairdo and smokey eyes, had all our attention and that of the viewers too. She had quirky answers to Karan's cheeky questions and revealed many, many secrets of her many, many co-stars. In short, she served the Koffee, just the way we like. Thank you, Parineeti.

Reminder: Aditya and Parineeti were also part of the Dream Team entourage including Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra, Karan Johar and rapper Badshah. There are many references of the tour in the show.

Now, Parineeti and Aditya entered doing Tango and that's says much about the rest of the episode - it was entertaining. Here are the highlights of the show:

Nefarious Affairs?
awesomegurti thumbnail

Nefarious Affairs?

It all started with Karan Johar's inquisitiveness regarding Parineeti and Aditya's "strange lingo" which they use often. Parineeti started talking about Aditya and her love for linguistics and somehow slipped into 'tales' about Aditya's "nefarious activities that starts after midnight." Apparently, Karan Johar's source told him that there's a new work-out lady every day and Aditya suspects the source is Ranbir and discredited him entirely.

From Aditya to Parineeti, the trio also discussed Parineti's relationship with director Maneesh Sharma. Parineeti said that the rumour had never died only now it's a last season rumour. The current one is that now she's alone and single and depressed.

And back to Aditya, this time discussing Shraddha Kapoor. Karan said that last season when Aditya featured on the show with his Aashiqui 2 co-star only a "possibly clueless person would say that you were not in a serious relationship with Shraddha." Then he asked was it easy to work with Shraddha again (in OK Jaanu). "After the rumoured affair and alleged break-up, it was lovely to work with Shraddha," replied Aditya.

Parineeti also said that she would not be able to date an actor. "I would only date a non-actor," said Parineeti, and Karan interrupted saying, "Yeah, only date a director," and she replied saying: "I'm not a person who'll be able to last long with actors I want to be with a person who'll be obsessed me. I'm not the dating types."